~~ Recalling the past ~~

Would You be my Boyfriend?

~~~~~~~~~~ Would you be my boyfriend? ~~~~~~~~~~

                   I still remember the way he sung, looked, and even hold my hand as he knelt down on the grass and asked me a question (insert some romantic violin song that you usually hear in movies) " Would you be my boyfriend?".............................. I was dumfounded by that. I can't move in atleast whole 10 seconds! Why? Because how can you still move when your (freaking) bestfriend and your (very real first) love confessed to you?

                   Well, now were living in a simple house surrounded by rainbow colored daisies living with a walking bacon, a unicorn, a wushu panda, a troll-living-under-the-bridge, a baozi, an owl, a deer, an expressionless-man, with kkamjong and gramps.Wonder how all of this happened? Well, read first the story because I won't say it to you. Adieu! (le magically dissappears leaving a trail of pixie dust behind)

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Hi guys!!!!!!!!! im a new writer here so please bear with my typos, grammars, and etc. you name it. and also thank you WuYeol90, Flame Star, and ExoElf. Thanks guys im really grateful that you subscribed. Anyways bye! (le hides in a giant rock that appears out of nowhere)