~~ What is love? ~~

Would You be my Boyfriend?

Hi guys!!!!!!!!! I’m sorry for the delay of the update but, here it is!~~ Hope you enjoy it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       In a university filled with nerds, geeks, derps, flirting girls, cool guys, and normal students, there was a group called EXO. EXO, or so what they call themselves, is composed of twelve good-looking, cute, and of course smart (not all of them) boys.

These are the members of EXO:

·       Xiumin / Minseok = He’s the boy with chubby cheeks. Other members of EXO like to call him baozi because of his cheeks. He very kind. But, the devil inside him will be awake if you take one of his steamed buns.

·       Chen / Jongdae = The prankster of the group. He is usually seen with Tao, Kai, and Sehun doing pranks on others or, corrupting Kyungsoo’s mind by filling it with his so called “ Ways to get Dumber”

·       Suho / Joonmyun = The guardian of the group. He has an angel-like smile that makes girls (including boys) fall head over heels for him. He is very kind and smart too.

·       Lay / Yixing = The dimple man. He is a kind of forgetful but kind nonetheless. His nickname is also Unicorn. He also likes to cook with Kyungsoo.

·       Kyungsoo = the umma of the group. He possesses those big eyes like the owls that make him cuter than he already is. Usually seen with Lay while cooking for Kai or seen with Chen reading a book entitled “Ways to get Dumber”

·       Kai / Jongin = The dancing machine of the group. Usually seen in the kitchen eating Kyungsoo’s cooking or seen with Chen and Sehun playing pranks on others.

·       Baekhyun = The eyeliner man. He can’t go outside without wearing eyeliner and is usually seen with a spare eyeliner in his bag. He is always with Tao practicing Korean and Chinese or just hanging out with him.

·       Tao = the wushu master of the group. He is shy but becomes open when he is with his group especially Baekhyun. His nickname in kungfu panda tao or peach.

·       Sehun = The expressionless man. The reason why he got this nickname is because of his lack of expression. He is the youngest and has a cute lisp that adds to his aegyo attack when he wants something from his hyungs. He is usually seen with Luhan while drinking bubble teas or with Chen and Kai doing pranks on others.

·       Luhan / Xiao Lu = the cute little deer of the group. He is the mood maker in the gang along with Chanyeol. He is usually seen with Sehun while drinking bubble teas or with Chanyeol and Kris doing krisus-knows-what.

And last but not the least,

·       Chanyeol = He is the Happy Virus of the group. Whenever someone is down, all that he need is to smile and the others would smile along too. He is usually seen with Kris and Luhan doing something or just with Kris under the tree outside the university watching the sunset.

·       Kris = He is the leader of the group. He is famous for his I-don’t-care-and-I’m-bored look along with Sehun. He is usually seen with Luhan and Chanyeol doing what they usually do or just with Chanyeol only while watching the sunset.

While walking in the hall of their school, these boys are always catchy because first, they are like a pack of wolves. A pack of wolves always sticking with each other and second, the twelve of them are so handsome they became the pride of their university that even teachers and staffs (along with all of the students and the principal) would do anything just to please them. So, because of their popularity, wherever they walk, the people would split up like the red sea and praises like “Kyaaaaa! They are so cute!” , “I want to marry them!” and “I could just die here.” are always heard among them. In return, they would wave and smile like celebrities until they’re out of sight.

(le time skip to lunch break)

Kris pov

‘Aish! This giraffe. He’s always dragging me here and there while stalking his crush! I know the feeling that when you can’t see that particular person, you cannot calm down because I experience this to you too Chanyeol, up until now but, can you give me a break? It hurts me seeing you this excited not because of me and my wrist also hurts because of you iron grip! Ugh, I could have strangled you to coma if you aren’t just my crush!’

“Kris! Do you see Park Junho? He’s so cute!”

“Yes, yes. I see him. Happy?”

“Uhmm! And do you see his smile? He’s just perfect!”

‘If you’re wondering why he is fanboying over him, it’s because Park Junho is Chanyeol’s so called love-at-first-sight-and-the-one crush’

Perfect my

“Huh? What did you say?”

“Nothing.”

‘And if you’re wondering why I said that, it’s because I have a crush on Chanyeol and Chanyeol have a crush to Junho that whenever I see Junho I want to strangle him to death. Haahh, life is to cruel, right?’

“Come on! Let’s go talk….to…him.. Hyung, can we go now?”

“Why? What’s the problem Yeollie-ah?”

Chanyeol’s pov

I was so happy that I will talk to him yet he just tricked me! His friends said that I should go to the cafeteria because he would confess to me but the truth is that he just want me to know that he got a girlfriend! I should have realized that he is just playing with my feelings.

No one’s pov

Kris is so confused why Chanyeol dragged him in their hangout tree while on the other hand, Chanyeol’s eyes hurt because of keeping his tears in. He wants to cry but he won’t let Kris see him in that condition. As they reached the tree outside their university, he let the waterworks begin.

Kris pov

When we reached our hangout place, I saw him crying. I went near to him when he suddenly spoke.

“Why?! I thought that he likes me but he is just playing with my feelings!”

“Why? What happened?”

“I hic! I saw him kiss another girl hic! While looking at me!”

“Hmmm. Don’t worry, you can move on and love another person right? You just need to open your eyes because, maybe, there is someone who likes you but you can’t see it. So, I hope you find that person, neh?”

‘I hope you find me’

“But Kris, I don’t know if I can move on.”

“You know, if that someone saw you in this state, I’m sure they would sing you a song.”

“Really? What song?”

“Want me to sing it for you?”

“Yeah!”

 

Baby don’t cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon

[Baby don’t cry tonight after the darkness passes]

Baby don’t cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya

[Baby don’t cry tonight it’ll become as if it never happened]

Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon

[You’re not the one to disappear into foam, something you never should’ve known]

So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni

[So Baby don’t cry, cry, my love will protect you]

‘I hope that you can feel my feelings for you, Chanyeol- ah’

Chanyeol’s pov

As I hear him singing that song,

I feel that butterflies are invading my tummy

I feel like my heart is going to burst

And,

When I saw his face, I feel that my face is going hot.

Seriously, I have never felt this way before. What do I do? Is this what people called love?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys!!!!!!! so here i am again! thank you for the new subscribers and the comments. i am really happy right now because i got some comments!

please keep up with me tll the end

until next time!

ppyong!!~~