~~ What did you say? ~~ (part 2)

Would You be my Boyfriend?

annyeong guys!!!!!!!! okay, this is the part 2 of the story and i hope you like it like the first part!

enjooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Guys? What are you doing here?” Chanyeol said to Baekhyun, Yixing, Luhan, Kyungsoo, and Xiumin.

“… We saw the man we love with somebody else…” they said with a synchronized shot of tequila.

“… Oh. Me too...”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You know, since all of us got heart-broken, I think we need to have a sub-group of EXO.” Chanyeol said.

“You’re right! But, what is the name of our group?” The deer (a.k.a. Luhan) said.

“Hmmmmm. How about Forever-alone-derp squad? I think it’s an awesome name.”

“Ehhhhhhh?! It’s gross!” The Eyeliner-man and The Owl reacted.

“Nononononononono! Chanyeol is right. It’s an awesome name.” The Unicorn said.

“Okay! It’s decided. Guys, let us all stand up and feel the presence of the Derps out there.” Baozi said and then they started the ritual by standing up, doing some kung-fu poses, and saying “For the Forever alone!”

Meanwhile…….

“Um, excuse me but do you know where is the five star hotel here?” a girl named Jessica said.

“Uhhhhh. Yes I know it. Why? Are you lost?” Kris being the gentleman he is, offered the girl directions and even lead the way there.

“Thanks for leading me all the way here. I hope you’re not bothered by me.” Jessica said.

“It’s okay, and you’re not bothering me.” Kris said

“And do you mind answering this? Because earlier, I saw a boy about your height, looking at you and he seems like he’s…crying? He ran to the direction of the bar downtown.”

‘Chanyeol? What is he doing…. Crap! I forgot that I promised to him that I will buy him some snacks but, why is he going to the bar? And why is he crying?’

“Jessica, I’ve got to go now!”  “Okay, bye!”

Kris ran to catch up to Chanyeol in the bar and by the time that he got there, it’s already dark. As soon as he entered, grinding bodies, girls and boys eating each other’s faces and sweat-scented rooms greeted him.

“Chanyeol?” There, he saw a group of boys laughing, chatting, and most of all doing derp faces.

“Chanyeol? Why are you there? Oh guys, why you are here and why are all of you drunk?” he said seeing the drunken state of the other half of their group.

“Ayo whaddup kreeeeesssshhh!” Chanyeol said in a slurred voice while laughing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay guys!!!! another update! and ik you're thinking on the first part " who the hell is youngmin and kwngmin?" well here they are!!!

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa182/Little_Cutie89/262091_133426003407463_123236641093066_247877_7979529_n.jpg

kwangmin is at the left while youngmin is at the right.

are'nt they adorable!!!