Chapter 6

One Shot: Shattered Hopes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since Zelo came home injured things had changed. Yongguk grew more serious with his work and would hardly sleep in his bed. Himchan would be teaching all of the new crew on how to shoot a gun and how to fix motor bikes or cars. Zelo was still recovering and spent most of his time resting.

Since then I wasn’t allowed out of Yongguk’s sight. If I went to the floral shop one of our new group members of Topp Dogg, would follow me. Any where I went someone would have to follow.

I was afraid yes but not for my own safety. I was afraid for my unborn Childs safety. I was scared that the baby wouldn’t be able to live a safe life, and that Yongguk would become too over protective of me. Even though I knew he was doing everything he could to protect me, I could tell that cracks were starting to form.

Late Friday night, I was sitting in Zelo’s room keeping him company. He was starting to complain that I wasn’t visiting him enough, so now I was stuck with him for about two hours. He asked questions about what that boys were up to, but he knew as much as I did which wasn’t much.

Although I could see the worry that was written all over his face, he knew that it wasn’t his fault. Everybody knew that Minsook was going to show up sooner or later, but Zelo just happened to be out there for Minsook.

Sighing for the hundredth time that day, I looked around my empty room. Although I moved into Yongguk’s room, it felt like he was never here now. Yes all of his stuff was still here, but he wasn’t. Every night I sleep alone because he is too busy setting up security points around the city, but I just wish I could help him out a little.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter