Chapter 3

One Shot: Shattered Hopes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was late in the day as the sun was starting to set, leaving the sky in a beautiful red and pink. The day had been hectic with trying to do all the orders we had. Untying the apron I had on I looked around at the room. So many memories were here. I could still remember the day I was accepted and the day I was told Grandmother had died.

Smiling I placed the pink apron under the counter. Eunbin was smiling at me as she walked towards the bag room to get her belongings. “I’ll see you later Hyemi” Smiling I nodded my head. Eunbin stopped just beside me with a big smile, before turning around and embracing me in a warm hug. “Happy birthday Hyemi, you’re finally twenty. I bet Yongguk-ssi will be happy about that”

Laughing I shook my head. “I don’t think he would care, he’s just happy that I’m safe” “We all are” Eunbin said with a small smile. “You better go, I’ll finish things here” Eunbin nodded. Squeezing my arm softly, she wished me a happy birthday before leaving the shop. Smiling, I decided it would be best to finish placing the other flowers in their coolers so they would wilt.

As I was placing a rose bouquet into the cooler, the little bell above the door sounded. “Sorry but were not-‘I said as I turned around but stopped when I saw the person at the door. Yongguk was standing there with a big smile, as he held a beautiful floral arrangement. He wore jeans and a leather jacket but even if that’s what he always wore he still looked stunning.

“Oppa, what are you doing here?” I asked as I walked towards him. Yongguk shrugged as he made his way towards me. “I heard it was a beautiful girl’s birthday today, so I thought I would be a good boyfriend and take her out” he explained a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter