Chapter 4

One Shot: Shattered Hopes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks had passed since my birthday, and everything seemed to be going great. One of our many groups had found out information on the where a bout’s of Minsook. We were told that he had been spotted outside of Busan three weeks ago. What he was doing there, we still didn’t know. I was on the second level of our building in the newly built shooting range. One of the groups VIXX had built it for Yongguk and Himchan. Standing behind a table I laid out all the parts of my gun. I wanted to clean it just in case I ever needed to use it. Himchan always said ‘A clean gun is a good gun’.

 Cleaning the outer side of the gun, I made sure to keep an eye open for any cracks or sign’s of damage. That was the last thing I needed when if I had to shoot. Wiping the sweat of my forehead, I bit my bottom lip as I thought about the possibility of finding Minsook.

I wanted all of this to end so that everyone could lead normal lives. To be able to start a family and know that they don’t have to worry about people wanting them killed would mean everything to me, and Yongguk.

Sighing I closed my eyes. I could picture Yongguk and I starting a family and growing old together. A small smile formed on my lips at the mere thought of growing old with Yongguk. “What are you smiling at noona?”

 Turning my head slightly, I saw Zelo standing near the rails. He was wearing black jeans with a black wife beater. The gold chain that hung around his neck swung slightly as he shifted to his other leg. Grabbing the handle of my gun, I clicked back all the pieces to its original place.

“It’s nothing” Zelo nodded as he walked closer. “Yongguk Hyung went out with VIXX. He went to check out a few buildings” Looking up from the gun, I frowned. “Why would he leave to look at buildings for?” I asked. Zelo’s smile flattened a little. “We found out that Minsook knows that we are gaining more people. He also found out that we are running out of room, so he has sent some of his men down to demolish abandoned building

“So in other words he is trying to stop us from gaining more people?” “Yep” Zelo replied as he nodded his head. As I looked back at my gun, I clicked off the safety pin and pointed it towards the target range. Making sure the aim was right, I let of three shots.

Lowering my gun I looked at the spots I shot at. “Well don’t Noona, you’re getting better” Zelo said as he lightly patted my back. Looking at the three shots that were directly in the centre of the head, I pictured Minsook there. If I can kill Minsook for good, all these people will be fine.

Closing my eyes I took a deep breath. I can do this.

A few hours later Yongguk final

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter