chapter 7

One Shot: Shattered Hopes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*warning bad chapter ahead :( *

 

The sound of glass shattering around me pierced through my ears. I could hear shouting off in the distant but I could pin point who it was form. Placing my hands over my head to shield myself from the flying glass, only one thought went through my head. Minsook.

This had to be him. Cursing to myself, I slowly opened my eyes. Turning my head towards the window that had been shattered, I spotted a black van speeding off from the scene. Standing up carefully, I turned to see that one of the boys that were watching over me was shot.

Rushing over towards him, I dropped to my knees and applied pressure. “” I hissed as the blood started to seep out through my hands. Looking towards the man with dark brown hair, I could see the terror in his eyes.

“Hey” I whispered catching his attention. Smiling softly, I nodded. “You’ll be fine don’t worry. I need you to get your phone and call Yongguk right now.” Taking breath, he reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone.

Whilst he was talking to Yongguk, I focused on stopping the bleeding. Leaning over to my side, I grabbed a cloth near the small table. Wrapping it around my right hand, I pressed it onto his wound. “Whats your name?” Looking towards him, he hissed slightly. “Joohyun” he whispered. Smiling I winked at him. “Nice name” At my comment he chuckled before wincing.

*!* I thought as the cloth I was holding started to grow wet. “Don’t worry you’ll be as good as new soo-“before I could finish the sound of yelling echoed around us. Looking up I could see Yongguk and the rest of the boys rushing into the floral shop.

Before I knew what was happening, Joohyun was already being rushed into one of the hummers. Standing to my feet I watched as the boys closed the door of the hummer. Turning around Yongguk lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter