Boyfriend 3

Boyfriend

 



 

"Do you seriously need to follow us everywhere we went?" Siwon asked, irritated because his second brother was trailing behind him and the maknae.

 

"No choice, umma's order." He said shrugged.

 

Henry tsk-ed. "You just want to collect something to threat us later, hyung." Kyuhyun just shrugged at the comments.

 

Both Siwon and Henry get inside the cafe, irritated because they had to bring along this evil with them.

 

"Welcome!~" A fishy look boy greeted them, making Siwon's eyes beamed in happiness. Henry bowed to the fishy boy, respected him because he was Siwon's boyfriend.

 

"Oh Wonnie... Henry... take a seat." Donghae, the fishy boy said, pulling his model boyfriend's hand towards their regular table. "Mimi... your baby Henry's here." Donghae shouted, making Henry blushed at the nicknamed.

 

Soon, a tall guy went out from the kitchen, wiping his wet hands at the towel hung around the counter. Henry quickly went to his tall boyfriend, eager to met him because they didn't meet for week already.

 

"Henry, who is he?" His taller boyfriend asked, watching in weird another boy trailing behind Henry and Siwon. They never brought anyone with them here, so it kind of weird to have another guest tagged along, especially when know this siblings had some issues with their mother.

 

"Zhoumi, introduce, my evil hyung. He's the reason why we can't go for date." Henry said whining, while Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at the maknae.

 

"So, this is your mum's comrade, Wonnie?" The fishy boy asked, eyeing dangerously Kyuhyun.

 

"Got problem with that?" Kyuhyun fired back at the fishy boy.

 

"Hae..." Zhoumi, Henry taller boyfriend coaxed him. Donghae had been very sensitive recently, and he knew that Donghae had blamed Siwon's second brother for not supporting Siwon and Henry in dating them. 

 

"Hello, Kyuhyun. I am Zhoumi." the taller said, introducing himself politely. "And he is..."

 

"Donghae. Siwon's hyung boyfriend." Kyuhyun said before Zhoumi could ever finish.

 

Donghae just humped at the second brother, irritated was painted all over his face. Siwon hugged his boyfriend, trying to lessen his anger. He knew its never a good ideas to let Kyuhyun tagged along, but seriously, Kyuhyun was way much better than letting heechul go with them here.

 

"Nether less, may I take your order?" Zhoumi said and Donghae went to other table to entertained another customers he had spotted entering the cafe.

 

"Hot chocolate and chocolate cake for me." Kyuhyun said, eagerly. He could heard Donghae laughed at his order, even though that fishy was two tables away from him.

 

"Kiddo." Donghae remarked at him while passing their table. Kyuhyun glared at the fish.

 

"Usual for us, Mimi." Siwon said, earning a polite nod from Zhoumi. Leaving the table to complied his customer's order, Zhoumi went back inside the kitchen.

 

Few minutes later, Zhoumi come out with tray of two black coffee and croissant for Siwon and Henry, but nothing for Kyuhyun.

 

"Since when you drink coffee, Henry?" Kyuhyun asked when Zhoumi served Henry. "And where's my food?"

 

Zhoumi flinched. "Urm... regarding that Kyuhyun...."

 

"I'm sorry." A soft voice coming behind Zhoumi. "We run out of chocolate. Would you mind we serve you with strawberry milkshake and strawberry cake instead?" He smiled softly. "I can guarantee you that was the best option." 

 

Kyuhyun didn't blinked once he saw the another person. He had forgot how to even replied to him.

 

"Err.. sir..." The blonde called for him.

 

"What's your name?" He suddenly asked.

 

"Eh?"

 

"Your name. What's your name, beautiful?" He asked and the blonde in front him silent. Irritated was all over his face. 

 

"To the kitchen. I'll handle this." Sudddenly the fish said, much to Kyuhyun dislike. Henry tall boyfriend, Zhoumi, lead the blonde back to the kitchen.

 

"So, will you take it or not?" The fish asked, not so politely.

 

"Huh?" Kyuhyun confused when suddenly the blonde replaced with this stupid looking fish.

 

"Strawberry cake and milkshake. Will you take it, or leave it?" The fish tsk-ed.

 

'Who is he, hyung?" He asked to Donghae.

 

"None of your business. Take it or leave it?" Donghae asked still the same question.

 

"Yah, Kyuhyun. Donghae is asking you. Don't get him trouble will you?" Siwon pinched his brother's hand, earning a thanks from his boyfriend.

 

"Its hurt. Yes. Yes. I will take it." He said irritated, eyes couldn't tear off from the kitchen. He even extended his neck to took peek on the kitchen, which earning laugh from Henry because Donghae had hit his head.

 

"Thank you. Have a nice day!" Zhoumi said once their favorite customer decided its times to leave the cafe. He even pecked Henry chubby cheek, earning red tomato blush on the youngest. 

 

"He so beautiful, Hyung." Kyuhyun said excitedly, trailing behind Siwon, all feeling giddy like little girl.

 

"Who beautiful?" Henry asked, confused because of Kyuhyun sudden saying.

 

"He. The blonde from the kitchen." Kyuhyun said dreamily. He couldn't shake off the blonde's face from his mind even for second.

 

"Oh, Hyukjae hyung." Henry nodded.

 

"Hyukjae? His name is Hyukjae?" His second brother asked, held onto his shoulder, shaking him. "You know him?"

 

"Of course I know him. He was the owner of the cafe." Henry said.

 

"Hyung, when are you going to go there again?" Kyuhyun asked turning his attention to Siwon. He knew Henry will not go to the cafe everyday, because of school and violin lesson, but Siwon is the other case. He could go there every day he liked, because nothing restrain him, well, except their mother of course.

 

"I can't go there freely anymore. You know why?" Siwon had 'thank you very much for being umma spy' face while said.

 

"I will not tell umma about this. As long as you let me tag along." He said, eyes puppying on Siwon, hoping that his hyung will agree.

 

"You have to go to school." Siwon said, messing his hair. "Besides, Hyukjae didn't entertain high schooler."

 

"I can go after school. Umma won't let you go out alone after all. Did you prefer umma to follow you than me?" He said, smirked. "And if you didn't bring me with you after my shcool, I will tell umma who's your boyfriend is." 

 

He said and Siwon's eyes bulged out. "Never ever do that, Kyuhyun. Fine. I will bring you along."

 

Henry just laughed seeing how much scared Siwon was at the ideas of Kyuhyun introducing Donghae to their umma.

 

"But Hyung, don't put your hope high. Because Hyukjae hyung really hate it when people flirt with him." Henry said, before putting the 'I'm innocent' mask on his face, because they crossed over their mother who had stopped laughing from watching comedy on the main room, eyeing them in suspicious.

 

"For you." Kyuhyun said, giving the strawberry cake to Heechul, disappearing before Heechul could asked him anything.