Boyfriend 9

Boyfriend


 

Kyuhyun kicked off the floor as if that thing had done something wrong him. He had come up with proposal to help Hyukjae chasing his dream and managing his cafe. But he was so nervous that the said man will disagree with his proposal. 

 

'What's up?' Hyukjae greeted, slapping the back of the younger roughly. Kyuhyun almost choked on his own saliva because of the hit. Hyukjae grinned when the younger glared at him. 'What do you want to chat with me about? You better make it quick because I still have thing to settle in the kitchen. I seriously have trust issue leaving Donghae alone inside my kitchen.' Hyukjae started to nagged, making Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, annoyed. 

 

'Your kitchen will be fine. It is not the first time Donghae taking control.' Kyuhyun said, successfully managed to make Hyukjae looked at him bewildered. 

 

'Since when you and Donghae in good term? I thought both of you will started to insult each other once you have the chance?' Hyukjae asked and Kyuhyun just shrugged, too lazy to entertain. 'But seriously, what do you want to talk with me?' 

 

Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow to the older. 'Are you that happy that I called you last night and said I've something to talk with you?' Kyuhyun asked. 

 

Hyukjae was blushing when Kyuhyun asked him that because he was indeed happy receiving Kyuhyun called last night. He laughed out loud to covered his embarassment. 'You silly boy. Why would I blooming over your phone call?' 

 

'I did not say that you're blooming over it. I just said you're happy over it.' Kyuhyun smirked when he caught Hyukjae tried to hide his embarassment. Kyuhyun leaned forward to whispered on the older's ears. 'You like it when I called you, don't you?' 

 

Hyukjae could felt rush of blood flow to his face, making him instantly pushing Kyuhyun down. 'Stop playing.' He said in blush. 'What do you want to talk with me, brat?'

 

Kyuhyun smirked while leaning back to his seat. 'Well, let's go all business. I've some proposal for you.' He said making Hyukjae looked at him seriously. 'I told my appa about your almost closing down business.' Kyuhyun paused to see Hyukjae clenching his fist tightly. He know Hyukjae was angry for him to discussed about his business with outsider, but he ignored it. 'Look at this place. Its barely have customers. Soon it will have to shut down.'

 

'I know that bastard. You don't have to remind me about it.' Hyukjae said between his clenched teeth. 'So what? You're planning of buying my business?'

 

'Relax, Hyukjae.' Kyuhyun said, trying to calming the now fury Hyukjae. 'I didn't come to take away your family business. I know it bring so much mean to you.' Kyuhyun paused. 'This cafe snatched your dream for it attention.' Kyuhyun said sadly, making Hyukjae's face turned sad. 'So, I told appa about this cafe location, his attraction. The second floor also yours, right?' Kyuhyun asked and Hyukjae nodded in annoyed. 'I told appa the benefit if we turned here to a lunch cafe, instead a pastry shop.'

 

'Here?' Hyukjae asked. 'How about the second floor then?'

 

'We are not going deeper for that yet. We will now talking about the first floor, here.' Kyuhyun said while tapping his feet. 'Hyukjae, your cafe is actually quite strategic. Two blocks from here is industry area, which mean they're offices everywhere. Around 500 metre from here, is residential area. Its such a waste if you don't use it to boost up your cafe sale. You should open real cafe instead a pastry cafe. Why don't you try to make the cafe as place where office worker search for during lunch hour? Your profit will definitely boost up.' Kyuhyun suggested.

 

'We don't have chef for it. I couldn't cook something as big as that. And hiring a chef will cost up a lot.' Hyukjae said. 'We don't have investor. As I said, this is family business. We don't make high profit.'

 

'Then this is such a waste. Why not looking for opportunity to make higher profit?' Kyuhyun asked.

 

'We don't have investor. I couldn't do loan with bank anymore. I've once did and we barely survive. I still had to settle huge amount with the bank.' Hyukjae explained.

 

'But everything will be settle down when you've investor, didn't you?' Kyuhyun asked.

 

'Not everything. But having investor will at least make us breathing.' Hyukjae answered.

 

'What if I give you an investor?' Kyuhyun asked, eyes shining with hope.

 

Hyukjae laughed at the younger. 'Who? Siwon?' He joked and shake his head. 'It won't work. Siwon once offered, but the bank still say no.'

 

'Not Siwon. My appa.' Kyuhyun said, making Hyukjae looked at him all rounded. 'I proposed the idea to appa, and he said he probably interested. Appa owned big company, and he is thinking about expanding his business with something else. I don't think bank will say no to you anymore if Appa is the investor. You got to have bright future if big company investing on you.' Kyuhyun explained.

 

'Well, that will definitely making another story. If your appa company is big, then possibly our second loan being rejected is low.' Hyukjae said, calculating. 'But it is not that easy, didn't it?' He asked and Kyuhyun nodded.

 

'Appa said you must come with proposal to impress him. Once he was pleased, he will invest.' Kyuhyun said. 'But this proposal is just for first floor. Shall we now turn our attention to the second floor?' Kyuhyun asked and Hyukjae nodded. 'Okay.' Kyuhyun let out long breath. 'I proposed to open dancing academy upstair.' He said and Hyukjae looked at him blankly.

 

'This is all about my dream, isn't it?' Hyukjae asked, voice started to raising with each word. 'I told you to ing forget about that thing, Kyuhyun.' Hyukjae said angrily and banged the table with his hand. Zhoumi and Donghae come out from the kitchen to checked what the commotion is all about.

 

'I just want to help.' Kyuhyun said softly.

 

'Well, thank you very much Cho Kyuhyun. But your help is not needed. Let just forget about what we had discussed before. Thank you for your time.' Hyukjae said and walked back inside the kitchen angrily, shooing away Donghae and Zhoumi.

 

Zhoumi and Donghae walked to Kyuhyun, wanting to know what had made Hyukjae angry that much. But their heart softened when they saw tears on Kyuhyun's face. Zhoumi quickly engulfed the younger in a big hug.

 

'I just want to help, Mimi.' Kyuhyun said, sobbing on Zhoumi's.

 

'Yes, we know. And you did wonderful.' Zhoumi assured the now keep sobbing boy.

 

Donghae sighed and went inside the kitchen, having the needed to talked with Hyukjae. 'Hey.' Donghae said to Hyukjae who were rolling the dought as if the dough was doing wrong to him. 'Stop it, Hyuk.' Donghae said annoyed when Hyukjae kept pressing the dought angrily. Hyukjae had never been rude to food before, no matter how angry he was.

 

Hyukjae hissed when Donghae took away the dought from him. 'What, you're now angry with me?' Donghae asked. 'Is it still not enough with you making the boy cried outside?' Donghae stated and Hyukjae looked at him confusedly. 'If you don't want his help, you could just say it nicely, Hyuk. There's no point of throwing tanthrum like a child.' Donghae advised. 'Poor Kyuhyun. He just wanted to help.'

 

'I don't need his help. Its my dream!' Hyukjae said, banging his hand to the kitchen once again, completely mislook the hot pot over the counter. He regret once the hot pot contain hot oil spill on his hand. '.' He hissed and Donghae quickly shoved his hand under running water.

 

'You idiot! This is what will happen if you don't control your anger inside kitchen.' Donghae scolded, still letting Hyukjae's hand cooling down under running water. 'Zhoumi. Mimi.' Donghae yelled called their another best friend. Zhoumi come rushedly to them, Kyuhyun trailing from his behind. 

 

'Mimi, take the cooling gel cream from the cashier counter.' Donghae said as soon as he saw Zhoumi. Zhoumi rushed out to the cashier counter, leaving Kyuhyun with Donghae and Hyukjae. 

 

'What, what had happened?' Kyuhyun asked, looking at Hyukjae's now red hand. 

 

'This idiot hurt himself.' Donghae said and Hyukjae hissed, pained and irritated was clear on his face. 'Here.' Zhoumi come back with the cream. Donghae quickly took a amount of it and applied it on Hyukjae's burned hand as soon as his hand out from water.

 

'Are you okay?' Kyuhyun asked hesitatedly, knowing that the older was still angry with him. Kyuhyun could predicted that he was the reason why Hyukjae's hand is now hurting.

 

Hyukjae's eyes fall on Kyuhyun's red eyes. He nodded for Kyuhyun's question, guilty was showing on his face, but his heart felt so angry with Kyuhyun. He decided to stay silent.

 



A bit long chapter. Probably going to end soon on next chapter. 

 

Enjoy everyone!

 

p/s: Check out my new story. The 'A' List