Boyfriend 10

Boyfriend

 



 

‘Bye-bye teacher.’ A group of young students said to him, waving goodbye and running to downstairs.

‘Goodbye. Be careful on your way back home.’ Hyukjae shouted, waving to group of his young students, who just finished their dancing lesson with him. Hyukjae was about to locked the door when he saw one of the students leaning on the wall, head lowered. Hyukjae smiled and walked to approach the student.

‘Hey.’ Hyukjae said and the quite student looked above. ‘Are you waiting for your mother?’ He asked and the student nodded. ‘How about waiting for her on the ground floor? You can eat something while waiting for her.’

The student shook his head and said ‘I don’t have money, teacher.’

Hyukjae smiled at the honesty and patted his head. ‘How about I treat you then?’ The student’s face shine and nodded. Hyukjae lead the young student downstairs, and went to the cake display while the student tried to get them table. Hyukjae took two strawberry cakes on plates and brought it to the table the student gets for them. He put the cake in front of the student and the boy started dig in.

‘Teacher, where is teacher Kyuhyun?’ The boy asked, eyes looking at him.

‘He’s busy. Why are you asking for him. You don’t like me?’ Hyukjae said while faking a pout.

The boy covered his mouth and laugh. ‘No, I like you teacher. But I also like teacher Kyuhyun. I like when teacher Kyuhyun sings for us.’ The student said honestly and Hyukjae smiled. ‘I haven’t seen him for two days already. I worried if he was sick.’ The boy said.

Hyukjae smiled and said, ‘No, teacher Kyuhyun is not sick. But he is currently learning to manage his father’s company, so he didn’t have time to spend here.’

The boy nodded. ‘He is a teacher. Why he need to learn again?’ The boy asked confusedly. ‘Is teacher Kyuhyun also student? Then why we call him teacher if he is a student?’

Hyukjae laughed at the boy confusion. ‘No, teacher Kyuhyun is no longer a student. He already graduated. He learns more so that he can be perfect.’ Hyukjae said.

‘But I miss teacher Kyuhyun.’ The boy said and pouted. ‘Teacher Kyuhyun is so nice when teaching me to sing. And I really likes when teacher Kyuhyun singing. His voice is so good.’ The student complimented.

‘I miss him too.’ Hyukjae said, smiling softly.

‘Someone miss me, huh?’ There a voice coming from Hyukjae’s behind and arms wrapping his body. Hyukjae didn’t need to turn his back because he know that the person is his boyfriend, Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun planted soft kiss on Hyukjae’s left cheek.

‘Kyu… the student is watching.’ Hyukjae said blushing in pink. The student just giggled at his teachers, already used by the public affection Kyuhyun loved to show off in front of them, their students.

‘Teacher Kyuhyun… We miss you.’ The boy said and Kyuhyun opened his arms to welcome the student. The boy went and hugged Kyuhyun.

‘I miss my student too.’ Kyuhyun said and played with the boy’s hair. ‘Are you being a good boy while I’m not here?’ Kyuhyun asked and the student nodded. Kyuhyun listened to the boy story of what had happened to the class without his present those two days. The boy stopped talking when he saw his mother coming inside, running to her after bid goodbye to the two teachers.  

‘I miss you, Hyuk.’ Kyuhyun said, gazing lovely at the beauty in front of him.

‘It just two days.’ Hyukjae said, blushing.

‘But that not what you have tell to him before.’ Kyuhyun teased, adding the pink colour on Hyukjae’s pale cheeks.

‘Oh, please stop you lovey dovey act, lover birds.’ Donghae said, coming out from the counter. ‘You both come and help me and Zhoumi here. This café will be pack in twenty minutes more. Lunch is just about to start.’ Donghae nagged.

Kyuhyun shook his head, refused to help the other. ‘Is business good, Hae?’ He asked.

Donghae rolled his eyes at him. ‘Of course it is. What do you think I am? My business marketing strategy was the best.’ Donghae said proudly.

‘Of course your strategy is the best.’ Hyukjae said rolling his eyes to him. ‘You make me entered all the company and send them the pamphlet. It’s so embarrassing.’ Hyukjae said, remembering the day the café started to operate during lunch hours. Donghae had made Hyukjae and Zhoumi went to all offices and introduced their café to them. Lucky to them, the business really started to picking up after their guerilla strategy.

‘Shut up. The strategy is blast. We got so many customers after that. And here comes the beasts.’ Donghae said, welcoming the hungry customer inside with warm smiled. Kyuhyun and Hyukjae started helped when thing become too handy for Donghae and Zhoumi to handle alone.

~~~

‘So, you’re Lee Hyukjae? The one who owned this café?’ Hankyung said to Hyukjae who seated in front of him. Hankyung had decided to visit the café Kyuhyun had proposed for business plan before making decision to invest. ‘Kyuhyun wasn’t wrong. Your café indeed have strategic place.’ Hankyung said, eyeing the surrounding. ‘And it cozy and warm, making people comfortable to be inside.’ He added.

‘Thank you.’ Hyukjae said, rubbing his both hands together below the table, because he was so nervous with Hankyung judging stares. ‘Would you like to try our cheese cake? It served better with the coffee you’re drinking.’ He offered.

‘Really? I would love one then.’ Hankyung said and Hyukjae signaled Donghae who watched from the counter to send cheese cake to them. Donghae nodded and placed the cake in front of Hankyung carefully, wanted to show to the businessman that they served only the best to their customer.

‘Enjoy your cake, sir.’ Donghae said politely and was about to go away when Hankyung stopped him.

‘Wait a minute. You’re the one who date my first son, am I right?’ Hankyung asked and both Donghae and Hyukjae gulped. ‘Where is the other one who date my last son? I would like to see him too.’ Hankyung asked and both Hyukjae and Donghae looked at each other.

‘Err… Zhoumi is currently working in the kitchen, sir.’ Hyukjae explained.

Hankyung looked at him; shaking his head. ‘He should be able to spend some time for his future father in law, isn’t he?’ Hankyung said and Donghae running inside the kitchen, pulling put the reluctant Zhoumi to meet him. Three of them seated in front of Hankyung; ready to be judged. ‘So, you’re Zhoumi, who is by now dating my youngest son.’ Hankyung said and pointed to Zhoumi. ‘Donghae, whom my first son is head over heel on you at this moment.’ He said and pointed to Donghae. ‘And Hyukjae, who status is still not clear with my second son, isn’t it?’ Hankyung said and the trio gasped.

‘How… how did you know about us, sir?’ Zhoumi asked scared. Three of them plus Siwon and Henry had tried hard to make sure the info not leaked, especially to Heechul and Hankyung. ‘Is… is Mrs Heechul know about us too?’

Hankyung laughed after Zhoumi asked the question. ‘I have my own way. And no, Heechul didn’t know about all of you.’ Hankyung said calmly, sipping his coffee after that. ‘This is one delicious cake.’ He compliment after tried out the cake Donghae served before. ‘Don’t worry. I won’t tell Heechul about all of you. I think Siwon and Henry are planning to arrange for both you meet Heechul soon.’ Hankyung said and looked at Hyukjae. ‘But for you, I can see that my Kyuhyun is still in confusion.’ Hankyung said calmly, gaining Hyukjae’s interest. ‘I can’t deny that this was the first time Kyuhyun had taken liking on someone, so he is very cautious about this. But that his problem and he will solve it sooner. I just hope you can give him time and support. He wants me to meet you to discuss about business, which make me come here. So we will just talk about business. But if you wish to know Kyuhyun’s more, I could always provide you the information.’ Hankyung said and winked playfully at Hyukjae.

~~~

‘Your daddy came here before.’ Hyukjae said. Kyuhyun looked at him in shock.

‘Did he say anything?’ He asked hesitated.

‘Yes, we talked about business.’ Hyukjae said coolly. ‘He also mention about the first floor.’ Hyukjae added.

‘Hyuk… I don’t mean to force you.’ Kyuhyun said. ‘If you’re not ready…’

‘Do you think I can?’ Hyukjae asked before Kyuhyun could finish. Kyuhyun was in silent. ‘I don’t have the confident in me, Kyuhyun. I couldn’t even manage to maintain my business; do you think I could chase after my dream? What if I fail? Just like I failed with this café?’ Hyukjae asked. ‘What if…’

‘Hyuk…. You’re not going to fail.’ Kyuhyun said after long silent. ‘I am going to be at your side. No one is going to fail. I will make sure that.’ Kyuhyun said, taking Hyukjae’s hand on him. ‘I want to be at your side, and witnessed you fly high with your wings spread.’

Hyukjae was touched with Kyuhyun and he finally agreed to chase after his dream; together with Kyuhyun. And this was the start of what both Kyuhyun and Hyukjae had earned now. A succesful business just like Kyuhyun had proposed, and also the dancing academy on the first floor which started to gain attention from people. 

 



 

Finally I finished this after a lot of delete and re-write. I know this is plain boring but I really want to end this story. So, yes, this is the ending. If you still have question unattended, can you please help me? Use your own imagination to answered it...lol.. 

I know I have so many stories unattended, I will try my best to finish it. But if I really can't, I think I will just delete it. I'm not in the mood of writing anymore. I think it much fun to be a reader... kekeke...

Thank you for 80 subscribers which are (its challenging to write all the name but I will do it):

zicogd, anayuli, kpopqirl, loverlovereunhar, rhoozz, AlwaysLoveFishy, xOkamiix, guihyuk, shawolspirit, hyukandauthorwant, kyuaihyuk, nightangle2050,die-or--my-reita, AnimeFreak4412, ckyuhyuk, anakhaehyuk, smaaali, Marishka1-93, Lovejewel, laskomila, kyuhyukkie03, soul91, kyuties_risa, chibichelle, JulietS, Candi95, ehkhshadow03, Skychrome, Jewelmilas31, Ji-Hana, Just_Why, avis01, Guihao, Kyute-deedee, emma13, myhyukkiesmile, triciamacale, Risika, kina_kirana, criscee, evilangie, DadaMatoki, gummybacon, darkshoumy, giza13, kiki-chan, Black555Angel, imKYUbiased, aizelleen, lemon-deulop, rinasjs, yundezz, monkeydancer, HaeMyBananaHyukie, Kittymosy, cisete,linrey111325, vesevour, hippocat, meehyukkie, reena132, kyuhyukie86, analee592, ninobelle17, annyss, Onariah, NfkLuvHyuk, Rybcia, Syaz1997, sagigirl94, mylovelyhyuk, purprincess, crissy23, LidiaYS, Shaypark, Panchil, Hyuk58, kyuwifey, hit0rigurashi, and lastly Verosami.     

I think amost 80% didn't remember what this story is all about or didn't read this story anymore... Hahaha... 

Anyhow thank you very much for spending times reading this story, which took long to update and kind of disappointing at the end. I hope you enjoy reading even a bit as I enjoy pleasuring you with it. I will work hard for my other story, so please keep supporting. 

Thanks, and love you~~ muahh.....