Boyfriend 1

Boyfriend

 



 

"Umma.. you can't do this to us." Siwon, the eldest son whined. 

 

"Of course I could. I'm your mother. I gave birth to all of you." 

 

The maknae of the house eyed puppy his father, asking for some help.

 

Hankyung sighed, nether less still tried to help. "But, Chullie, we didn't discuss on this matter yet."

 

"Oh we did, Hannie. I told you that I was going to do this last night." The mother hissed.

 

"But, I haven't agreed yet." Hankyung protested.

 

Heechul hissed loudly that makes everyone stayed silent. "It been decided. No boyfriend till both of yout graduated. And for you Siwon, you need to find a really stable job before you could even dream to have boyfriend. Anyone disagree?" He asked, eyeing dangerously his three son.

 

Siwon looked down to earth, playing with his long fingers, Henry pouted and turned his attention to outside, while their father Hankyung just rubbed his neck nervously, suddenly taking interest on the t.v. Looking at Heechul right now wasn't a good idea, because even he wasn't Medusa, he still could simply kill.

 

A loud yelled turned all their attention to the second youngest inside the house. The brat itself, Kyuhyun. He kept cursing, trying to killed other character from the game he was currently played.

 

A loud smack to his head did really pissed him off. He took off his headphones, ready to yell at his mother. "Yah!" 

 

Another smack on his head. "Be polite to your mother, idiot." Kyuhyun just pouted, rubbing his now sore head. "Did you listen to my words before?" 

 

"I was wearing headphones." Siwon and Henry's eyes brightened, suddenly felt some hope. Kyuhyun will definitely not going to agree with this ground rule. 

 

Heechul hissed. "Hannie.. explain." He simply said, to lazy to say things twice. 

 

"Well, Kyuhyun. Your mum had proposed for three of you to not have any boyfriend till you and Henry graduated, and for Siwon, till he get a stable job. And both your siblings were actually protested to it." His father said, purposely asking for Kyuhyun to joined the protest also, making the mother hissed.

 

No words coming from the second son. Just silent accompany them. Siwon and Henry was praying hard that Kyuhyun would joined them. Siwon even intended to donate all his clothes to the charity, while Henry determined that he will gave a free concert at the club if Kyuhyun really joined them. 

 

"Hmm... I wouldn't mind that." That was all Kyuhyun said that crushing all hopes Siwon and Henry had.