42

Path of the arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taecyeon came back from work and heard laughter in the house. And there was one very distinct laugh.

Yoona

Taecyeon took off his shoes and quickly dropped his things in his room before going to the sitting room to greet the people. Mainly to see a certain person.

“Oh, Taecyeon! You are back!” Mrs. Im exclaimed happily. Yoona instinctively turned to see the man who was entering the room.

She watched him give a small bow to her mother as he came closer to sit with them.

“So how are you?” Mrs. Im asked. Yoona listened as he replied. He was back to being his shy, cold self. But that did not throw Yoona off. She came to understand that Taecyeon takes a while to open up. He had not seen Mrs. Im often and hence went back to his old self.

Yoona simply watched the man retreat away to change into comfortabler clothes.

---

Mrs. Im was helping Hyesung preparing the food, while Yoona was in the living room, playing with little Jongmin in her arms.

The baby’s eyes were now open. He was adorable. His chubby face, his slightly opened eyes were all adding onto his cuteness.

“I see Jongmin has a slightly attraction to you.” She heard Taecyeon’s voice next to her. She did not need to look up from Jongmin to know that Taecyeon was sitting next to her.

His face leaned in, slightly tickling in the baby’s stomach.

Yoona smiled at him. He definitely looked very fatherly. She leaned in to coo and speak to him in a soft voice.

Taecyeon smiled at her. She definitely looked very motherly. He leaned back to watch the two of them interact.

---

Hyesung and Mrs. Im were preparing dinner for the two families.

“Omonim, what type of wedding does Yoona want?” Hyesung asked as she was cutting the kimchi.

“I know she does not what an over-the-top wedding.” Mrs. Im gave a sad smile. “I had so many plans for her wedding. I wanted it to be the best for her. But she does not want that.” Hyesung gave a slow nod.

“Should we keep it small then? Family and close friends?” Hyesung asked her again.

“That would be best.” Mrs. Im gave a slow nod.

---

Jongmin had fallen asleep in Taecyeon’s arms. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter