02 Suga: Never Judge A Book By It's Cover.

A Series of BTS Events.

02 Never Judge A Book By Its Cover
Featuring Suga & You.


 

You were a school girl at Bangtan High. You were the chairperson of your class and president of the student council board. You were a perfect straight A student, which led to your popularity. On the opposite side was Suga, the infamous gangster of Bangtan High. He has the strength of an ox and is rumored to have defeated the boss of BAP, Yong Guk.


Of course, Suga had a gang. Their gang was called BTS, which stands for BangTan Boys. In his gang, there were 7 members; Rap monster, Jin, Jimin, V, Jong Gook, J-Hope and himself. They were notorious for beating up rival gang members and terrorizing the teachers at school. You hated their guts, honestly. You wanted them expelled so that the teachers would concentrate more on teaching, instead of fearing that they might be attacked by the gang members.

Suga was in the same class as you were and he sat behind you. He would throw eraser bits and throw paper at your head, to get your attention. Sometimes he would start rapping freestyle with a slew of vulgarities coming out of his mouth, and the teacher would either have to tell him to be quiet or bear with the disturbance.

Suga fancied you, unfortunately, you were unaware. You have never paid attention to him or anything he did, most of the time you ignored him and his nuisance. The only time when you have actually talked to him, is when you instructed him to remove his piercings that one time, but even so, you have never looked him in the eye. You found him irritating and scary, so you avoided him.

Despite your popularity, you had no friends. People were too afraid to talk to you or even interact with you; they would only talk to you if they had school matters to clarify or complaints. You felt lonely all the time, and lunch was always spent alone. One day, you were sitting alone during lunch at the backyard of the school, enjoying your chicken salad and yogurt drink, when you heard a voice.

“Hey president,” You turned to see Suga with a burger in his hand and a drink in his other.


“It’s you. What’s up?” You said as you avoided his gaze and continued eating.


He took a seat next to you and questioned, “You never look me in the eye when you talk, do you hate me?”

You didn’t know what to reply, you wanted to say yes and no at the same time. You just kept quiet and fiddled with your food. Your emotions were probably really easy to be read by now.

“Let’s be friends, president,” He swallowed the last bite of his burger and smiled. You could feel his sincerity, but you were still wary. Why was he even doing this, you thought.

“Call me you,” You replied as you packed your lunchboxes.

“Yoon Gi, Suga sounds too distant,” he said as he extracted his left hand. You took his hand and shook it gently, his hands were pretty tender, for someone who fought almost every other day.

Suga became your one and only friend in school, he was so precious to you, you couldn’t bear to lose him. The both of you would spend lunch time together, talking about your future plans and dreams. Suga told you that he wanted to become a rapper and debut with his band. He was so inspired to become a rapper and inspire others to follow their dreams. He even wrote a few freestyles.


You felt like he was so different from you. You had no dream, no passion and no talent; you had nothing compared to him. You were only good at studying and being a straight A student. What was the use of being a straight A student, you constantly thought. Anyone who puts in hard work and effort could easily achieve straight As. You always had an interest in law, but you have never thought that you could go to law school or even become a lawyer.

“I wrote a new freestyle rap, want to hear it?” Suga asked as he scanned the piece of paper in his hands.


“Sure, I bet it sounds good,” You approved.


He stood up and parted his feet, “I want a big house, big cars and big rings. But actually, I don’t have any big dreams. Haha, I live quite comfortably. Even if I don’t have a dream, no one says anything.”


You stood up and gave him a standing ovation, he was really talented.

By now, you’ve looked at him in a different light and you’ve been slowly falling for him. You used to view him as an annoying gangster who is only good at fighting, but now, you thought that he was far better than you were. He had dreams.


You expected him to be really rude and ill-mannered, but he turned out to be a really sweet and soft-spoken guy when he was alone with someone. You didn’t know what attracted you to him, but whenever your eyes met his, your heart would flutter and you would feel butterflies in your stomach. You knew that the both of you couldn’t be together, your parents would never approve him, besides, you weren’t allowed to date either.  

Meanwhile in class, Suga’s grades have in on the rise and his behavior in class has been much better. He still liked you a lot, so he wanted to change and become a better person. He discussed with the leader of the BTS gang about changing the gang into a band instead. Initially, Rap Monster objected. But after some consideration, Rap Monster himself was tired of this bloody and rough lifestyle, so he obliged.

Suga’s change made you like him more, even though he was no longer fighting, he made you feel secure. He promised to protect you no matter what the circumstance was. You’ve finally realized what you liked that about him, he made you feel secure and treasured.
 

The gleaming sun beat against the grass patch, it was a perfect day. Suga and you were having lunch, just like every other day, but today was going to be different, something was going to happen. Only I, author-nim, knows.
 

Suga sat next to you as he fiddled with his hair as he tried to say something. You noticed his actions and asked, “You look nervous. What’s up?”

Out of the blue, he held your shoulder and looked at you really seriously. You were shocked at first, but you decided to let it slide, since it seemed in an important matter.


you, I’m only going to say it once, so listen up,” he gulped, “I like you very much, would you please me my girlfriend?”


“What? I didn’t catch that, you spoke too fast,” You pretended not to catch his message and blinked several times, you were pretty shy, to be honest. It was the first confession you have ever got in your 17 years of life.


“Stop making me feel embarrassed, you,” He said as he made a sad face.


“Yes,” You let out a chuckle.


“Wait, what? You agreed? So that means, we’re together?” His eyes widened in shock as he pulled you in for a hug.


Bliss overcame you as your hands automatically wrapped around him. You’ve never expected anything like this, dating someone like Suga who was so ambitious.

From that day on, you weren’t afraid of anything, because you had Suga. He was like aphroditis [A/N I shope I spelt it right, lol.] to you. As for your parents, surprisingly, they approved him. They said he was a good example, changing into a better person, having an ambition. You took up law studies once you entered college, which Suga auditioned for Big Hit Entertainment with the other members and went to study music.

 

And the both of you lived happily ever after. The End.


[A/N] Suga | Reader | Author

 "Author-nim, what is this chapter about. You make me sound gay."

" I'm too fabulous for these type of people."

"Go home you two, you're drunk. And Suga, gay men don't confess to girls."

"..."
"..."

"..."
 

Writting one-shots is much easier and quicker than those super many chapter ones, I'm too lazy to do all those tbh. Meh. no dancing potato today, I found something better! A twerking Minnie Mouse, lol.


 

I hope you have enjoye this story :* If you like it, please subsribe and do leave a comment, if you would like.