04 Rap Monster: Punishment?

A Series of BTS Events.

Punishment?

featuring Rap Monster aka. Nam Joon, you and Jin.


 

“Hey Stupid!” Nam Joon shouted at you as he pushed you off the swing you were sitting on.

 

You feel to the floor with a thud, tears spilling out of your eyes as you stood up and dusted off the sand from your knees. You hated Nam Joon, he would always bully you and irritate you.

 

The both of you lived a house apart from each other, your parents’ were good friends and they would often visit each other. Nam Joon and you would always be brought to the nearby park to play.

 

“Let’s get married when we grow up. Since you’re so ugly no one would probably want you,” Nam joon said as he slid a flower into your hair.

 

“I am not ugly!” You retorted as you glared at him.

 

“Okay, okay. You’re the most pretty girl in the world,” He said as he planted a kiss on your cheek.

 

Your cheeks turned crimson red as the both of you sat on a spot in the meadows. The wind gentle blew in your direction and the flower Nam Joon placed in your hair got taken away by it. You stood up and tried to grab it. Nam Joon burst out into laughter, he said that no one was going to marry you for real now since the flower was gone.

 

“Yah [Y/N]! Can you be faster, you have 10 seconds to put on your shoes. Even my grandmother is faster than you!” Nam Joon rushed.

 

16 years have past, and now at 21, the both of you still remained frenemies. Your parents didn’t feel safe about you going to university alone, so they asked Nam Joon to walk you there. THe both of you attended the same university; Bangtan University. The school where everyone is so gorgeous, even Nam Joon is considered not bad-looking. You’re just the potato.

 

Just like any other day, the both of you walked on the empty street in silence, with ears-pieces stuck into your ears. The both of you had vastly different music tastes, he preferred hip-hop and rap, whilst you liked ballads and soft rock.

 

People often mistook the both of you as a couple, but to be honest the both of you hated each other. The irony would always make the both of you laugh ‘till your sides hurt. You didn’t know what was your relationship with him, to be honest. I guess the both of you were what they called,  frenemies.

 

Nam Joon proudly strutted with his bad over one shoulder, taking off his sun-glasses. His fan girls instantly surrounded him. He looked around, only to see you straying further away.

 

“Yah [Y/N]!” He called out as you turned around.

 

“Same place, same time, alright!” He shouted to you as he got dragged away by his fan girls.

 

You continued making your way back to class, you stared at the ground and wondered when would you be noticed by a boy. Your friends all had boyfriends, except you. No one had ever noticed you and you have never received a confession.

 

As you were walking, you suddenly bumped into something hard, like a man's torso. You looked up to see an unfamiliar face. ‘Woah, he’s hot,’ you thought to yourself as you admired his face. You were lost in your thought and you seemed shock to the person you just bumped into.

 

Jin, a new student at the university was stunned. He did not expect to have bumped into someone, especially on his first day. He did not intended to offend anyone and make enemies on the first day of school.

 

“Are you alright?” His voice swept you off your feet.

 

“Y-Y-Yes,” You stuttered as you fixed your glasses and retained composure.

 

“Hello, I’m Jin. I’m new here, mind showing me around?” He said eagerly as he let out a gentle smile.

 

“Uh, sure. I have time anyway. I’m [Y/N],” You smiled, revealing your adorable eye-smile.

 

You showed him around, bringing him to the cafeteria, library, theatrette, sports all and all the other landmarks of the school. The whole time of showing him around, you were just staring at his gorgeous face. You were too engrossed in staring at his face that you forgot that your class started at 9:00AM.

 

“Oh crap, we’re going to be late! “ You exclaimed as you glanced at  your watch, it was 8:54AM.

 

You gripped tightly onto Jin’s soft hand and started running as fast as your legs could carry you. You swerved and avoided every person along the hallways as you continued running at the speed of light towards the lecture room. I forgot to mention that you were from the track and field club, which was why you could run so fast.

After what seemed like eternity, the both of you finally reached the lecture room. Without noticing, the both of you ran into the room, panting, still holding onto each other’s hands. The both of you smiled at each other, you made it in time, it was 8:59AM. The lecturer had just entered the room too.

 

The both of you awkwardly let go of each other’s hands as the lecturer called Jin over. Little did you know, Nam Joon, who was in the same class as you, was watching the both of you intently. His heart started to heat up and started to pound. He felt his heart cringing and hurting. He wasn’t sure why he felt this way, he just did.

 

As class was ending, rain started to pour really hard. You forgot to bring an umbrella, so when you were dismissed, you stood at the entrance of the building waiting for Nam Joon. Meanwhile, Nam Joon was surrounded by his fan-girls asking him to take them home. He had to reject every single one of them, in order to get past them and that took some time.

 

“[Y/N], don’t you have an umbrella?” Jin appeared beside you, opening a black umbrella.

 

“No, I’m waiting for a friend, but it seems like he might take awhile,” You murmured as you looked back at the building.

 

“Oh, why don’t I see you home then?” Jin offered.

 

You were in a dilemma, you promised Nam Joon to meet him at the usual spot and it was a little strange to break the routine. However, you desperately wanted to go home as you had a lot of things to research on and you wanted to hit the gym.

 

“I guess he would mind,” you said with a calm smile as you got under the umbrella with Jin.

 

Nam Joon witnessed the entire event. He was dejected, you promised that you’d wait for him, yet you left with another man. ‘You broke our promise, [Y/N],’ he thought to himself as he opened his umbrella and slowly walked home.

 

Nam Joon approached his house with heavy steps as he saw Jin seeing you to your doorsteps. Jealously was overflowing in his body. He entered his home in a bad mood.

 

‘I can’t believe you’d do this to me, you went off with another guy just like that last time! Remember what the punishment was? (;’ Nam Joon got out his phone and sent you a message.

 

You were changing into your pajamas when you received Nam Joon’s text. You unlocked your phone and read the contents of it, you made a face as you threw your phone on the bed. Today was a pretty good day for you, you made a new friend who was a total hottie and you even got his number. You had someone offer to send you home. But Nam Joon ruined it.

 

“You didn’t wait for me after school!” The five-year-old Nam Joon exclaimed.

 

“Sorry, I went home with Hoseok and his mother,” You apologised.

 

“Sorry is not a cure! You’ll have to give me a kiss as a punishment,” He smirked and he leaned in closer to your face, pouting.

 

Being the naive five year old you, you gave him a peck on the cheeks. Nam Joon whined as he had expected you to kiss him on the lips. He created a punishment, which was if you ever went home with another guy, you would have to give him a kiss.

 

From then on you always waited for him, rain or shine, whether he was late or early, the both of you would go home together.

 

You recalled the punishment and heaved a sigh of agony. You were mentally cursing Nam Joon for creating this punishment and slapping yourself for forgetting the punishment. Even though this was really childish, these type of childish things was what saved your friendship.

 

You put on your hoodie and made your way across to Nam Joon’s house to apologise and receive your punishment. Your heart started to pound and your face started to heat up as you approached Nam Joon’s house. You took light steps towards his doorsteps. You rang the bell. A topless Nam Joon approached as he pulled you into the house.

 

“I’m here to receive my punishment,” you said shyly, avoid his gaze.

 

He went to put a tank top on and emerged from his room.

 

“Do it then,” he settled in front of you, his face barely an inch away from yours, his gaze piercing through you.

 

You tilted your head 45 degrees to the side as you leaned in and your lips instantly locked with his. You felt blood rushing through your vein as your heart pounded as if it was going to jump out of your body. As if it was a natural response, Nam Joon kissed you back and tried splitting your mouth so he could slide his tongue in. And you let him. You didn’t know what drove you to make out with your enemy, you wanted to slap yourself so hard. But the pleasure from the kiss made your mind go blank. You wanted more and more.

 

Before this turned into a story, the both of you broke the kiss. The both of you looked at each other, panting heavily. The atmosphere was different, instead of the usual childish atmosphere, this one seems more mature, more passionate.

 

“I’ve always wanted to tell you this for a long time,” Nam Joon paused as he used his fingertips to raise your chin so that you were looking at him in the eye, “I love you. I dare to say that because this is not just a crush or infatuation, my feelings for you remained unchanged ever since middle school. I am saying this as a man, please consider my confession as a woman.”

 

“I never understood what I felt when I was with you. Blood rushing into my veins, my heart pounding, my heart hurts when I see your fan-girls get close to you, maybe I love you too,” you said as you stared deeply into his eyes.

 

Nam Joon moved closer to your face, intending to plant his plump lips on your soft lips once more. When the both of you were interrupted by the door opening. Mrs Kim, Nam Joon’s mother entered the living room with grocery bags, she froze for a while seeing the scene in front of her.

 

“Sorry I interrupted, continue with what you were doing!” She said as she smiled awkwardly.


Nam Joon and you just broke out into laughter.


Yayy, a long story :D

I might create another 'series of events' story once  I finshed this.