01 Jin: I'll Be Ok.

A Series of BTS Events.

01 I’ll be ok.
Featuring Jin & you.


 

“Stop bothering me, will you?” Jin growled as he glared at you.
 The both of you have been dating for a year. Like every relationship, Jin and yours had a cliché beginning. He was really sweet and thoughtful of you; you were trying your best to be the perfect girlfriend. Then, slowly, it started to sink. He became aggressive. His gaze became cold and emotionless. He started to drink more and he would come home with the smell of other women’s perfume. You knew he was cheating, but you still put on an act and pretended like you didn’t know anything.


“I’m sorry,” You pouted, trying to get his attention.
“Don’t do that, you look disgusting,” He said as he continued watching a video of a really pretty girl doing the ‘Gwiyomi Song’.
You were getting really frustrated, he doesn’t give you the attention, and he says you’re disgusting when you try to get his attention, yet, he watches some girl he doesn’t know do aegyo? You were boiling with hatred and anger inside, but you wore a gentle smile.


People sure are bad. He was the reason you breathed, but now the both of you were suffocating each other. Having a kind heart is useless; it’s a slaw to the world isn’t it? You feared that Jin would get hurt, but in reality, you were the one who was hurting the most.


The front door went bang. Jin was out again. He was off to meet her again, probably. You really wanted to break off this relationship, it’s getting atrocious, but every time the thought of Jin not being by your side made your heart cringe. But, you had to. It was the only way for the both of you to breathe.


You put your hoodie on and went to the nearby park for a walk. You strolled down the serene path that leads to an old worn out metal bench. You slowly took a seat and exhaled all your frustrations. You thought of all the good memories that the both of you had together.


 You remembered when he first asked you out, those shaking lips, cute smile and those sincere words. Now, those words turned in deceive and darkness. You remembered when he first held your hand. Now, those gentle hands turned into rough slaps. You remembered when he first kissed you. Now those lips, were on another woman’s.


Tears slid down your face as you cupped your face with your hands. You exhaled deeply as you stared at the beautiful scenery of the lake. Then you noticed that dark clouds were starting to form. This scene was just like your relationship. It was beautiful, and then dark clouds started to form. You felt a few rain drops hitting your shoulder, and you looked around. It was raining, indeed. You pulled the hood of your hoodie to cover your head, then made your way back home.


As you were at your door, you heard sounds of and banging.

You gasped silently as you quietly slid the keys into the keyhole and unlocked the door. You tip-toed your way to the door of the main room, which was left ajar. You peeped in.


You saw your boyfriend, Jin and another woman, on your bed, having . Your eyes widened in horror.

You swung the door open and shouted, “Get out!”


The woman quickly put her dress back on and scurried out of your premises.


“I never thought you would go so far,” You whispered as you collapsed to the ground, tears cascading down your eyes.


“Listen, I can explain,” Jin said as he tried to hold you.


“Don’t touch me with those filthy hands. Save your breath, Jin. Since you are bored of me and this relationship, let’s break up,” you said.


“No, I love you, I really do,” Jin responded as tears welled up in this sockets.


“You’re such a great actor. You deserve a Grammy. I won’t believe your lies anymore. Go back to where you belong. Get out of my house, right now!” You bellowed as you stood up and went to get his suitcase

He watched as you threw his clothes and personal belongings into the suitcase as you snapped it shut and handed it to him. He couldn’t believe you actually could do this. His impression of you as always kind and gentle, he thought he could take advantage of that. Boy was he wrong.
He took his suitcase and crept to the door, He tugged on the doorknob as he turned to have one last look at you. A tear slid down his face as he left with a slam of the door.


That was the last you saw of him. You kept looking forward, you never turned back. You told yourself that you would be okay without Jin. You’ve stopped caring about him or whatever he did. They said lovers resemble each other. Now, you were cold and emotionless. That was what Jin taught you. All he left was sweet memories which bitterness lingered behind. 


[A/N] Hello subscribers or subscriber (I only have 1, omg). I have finsihed updating the first one shot which is Jin! The oldest! The sequence of update would be by age, from the oldest to youngest c: Subscribe if you would like to read a one shot about your bias in BTS!


Sorry if my stories are especially short. This is what summary does to me, paraphrasing and all that, ugh. I hate summary, don't you? It's so annoying that I still have to plan and all that bullsh*t.