Underground Club

You've Given Hope To Me

It's been a month since you moved back in Korea. The guardians, as usual, literally treating you like you're invisible. You did not want to argue so you just laid-low. School was like normal. By normal, it means still like crap. You did not even know why you bothered coming. But you just let that one fly as well.

The most that you enjoyed being in Korea is TeukBbang Bakery. It was the only place you felt like in peace. In addition to that, TeukBbang had increased the amount of workers. After two weeks, two men in their late 40s and a women in her late 30s came in. It turned out that the two men and the woman are Mr. Cho's relatives. They are also experienced bakers. So, basically they will spending a lot of time in the baking room.

TeukBbang also hired two college male students who were looking for vacancies to fill out their time and make some income. They were signed to work with you as in behind the cash register, cleaning up the bakery and lots more. 

It was just normal, sunny Saturday. You put away the sweep as you were done with it. 

"Thank you~ Come again.", Jihoon bowed with a smile.

The lady smiled back and left the bakery.

Jihoon sighed. "You okay, Jihoon oppa?", you asked. Jihoon looked up and smiled. "I'm alright." 

"You sure? I can take over.", you said. "No no. It's fine. Really~", Jihoon winked. You chuckled and nodded. "Well, alright then." Then, you looked around. "Where's Taejun oppa?" 

"Oh, he went to buy some groceries.", Jihoon answered. You nodded in understanding. 

Then, KLING KLING

"I'm backkk~", a male voice beamed. "And, he's back.", Jihoon pointed out. You giggled. "Welcome back, Taejun oppa.", you waved. Taejun waved back. "Hey there, beautiful~"

Jihoon and Taejun are bestfriends and they are both 20 years old. They go to the same college. Jihoon is taking baking course while Taejun is taking business course. Basically, being employed in TeukBbang not only help fill out their time and ear incomes, but it helps them in their studies as well. 

These two are like oil and water. Jihoon is very responcible and can be quite uptight while Taejun is really wild and carefree. They fight a lot but they've been through ups and downs since kindergarden. How can they not look out for each other's back? You sometime think how they can put up with each other everyday without wanting slaughter the other person's head off. But you could see their strong bonding.

Taejun went to put away the groceries he had bought for the baking room and came back up. "Gosh, I'm so tired.", Taejun stretched his back and sat down at one of the tables. 

"What did you do?", Jihoon raised an eyebrow. "Hey!", Taejun strictly pointed at Jihoon. "I had to walked up and down the hill just to go buy them groceries, aight?"

"Be a man, Park Taejun.", Jihoon said. "Shut up, Seo Jihoon.", Taejun stucked his tongue out at Jihoon. You looked at the two of them. "How old are you guys again?", you chuckled as you shook your head. 

"We 2NE1..", Taejun sang. He paused, "Eh, wait.. We're 20 this year." Jihoon shook his head. "Idiot." You lightly laughed. 

"Dani-yah~", Taejun called. "Mm?", you looked at him. "What are you doing tonight?", Taejun asked. "The usual. Nothing~", you replied. 

"Well, Jihoon and I are going to an underground club tonight. Wanna come with?", Taejun wiggled his eyebrows. "Dude, she's 18. Still underage.", Jihoon dissaproved. 

"Chill, dude. They are even 16 years old in there.", Taejun shrugged. "No.", Jihoon shook his head. "I don't think you have the right to say that, Jihoon-ah.", Taejun smirked. "So, what do you say, Dani?", he turned his head at you.

You looked at Jihoon who was also focusing on you. "Well, I don't mind following. But I won't be drinking though.", you said. Taejun laughed. "I only invited you to come with us. But I said nothing about letting you drink."

You and Jihoon looked at each other then, the two of you raised an eyebrow at Taejun. Taejun blinked at you two. "What?"

"Since when you've become responcible?", you teased. "Hey, in my defense, I agree with Jihoon the fact that your still underage. And underage can't drink. One more thing,", Taejun pointed at Jihoon. "I don't get nag by him if ever you drink and something bad happens. I don't know how well you can handle your liquor yet."

Jihoon tsked. "Nice save, smartass." Taejun smiled. "Thanks, buddy." He showed a thumb up. Jihoon rolled his eyes and you laughed. 

"Alright. We'll pick you up. Imma need your address.", Taejun held out his palm. "Nah. That won't be necessary. I'll alone. Just give me the address.", you waved. 

"Uh, uh, uh.", Taejun wagged his index finger. "We'll pick you up, missy.", Jihoon said, not looking up from his money counting. You pouted. *But I don't you guys to.* You sighed. "Fine." Taejun smiled. 

At six, the three of you asked if you can leave early. Mrs. Cho approved and let all three of you go. You gave Jihoon your address and went on your separate ways. 

You went home and got ready. After you shower, you blew your hair and changed. You changed into a simple white v-neck t-shirt and black skinny jeans. 

(You look something like that picture above.)

You blew your long hair and wore a bit of make up. The highlight of your make up was your bloody red lipstick. You stood up and slung your sling bag. You picked out your light blue converse heels and you stepped out of your room. You walked by the living room. Your aunt and uncle were watching the TV. 

"Um, ahjumma, ahjusshi. I'm going out with a couple of my friends for a bit.", you said. They did not even looked at you. You your upper lip. "Um, I'll get going~ Goodbye.", you bowed and headed for the door. 

You stepped out of the house. You sat down and wore your shoes. Just as you were done tying your left shoes, Jihoon's car arrived infront of your house. 

HONK HONK

You looked up and smiled. You stood up. Taejun and Jihoon's jaws dropped at your clothing. They watched you as you strut chicly towards the car. They were especially shocked at the fact that you dared to wear something that showed your bust. 

"Bro, is it me or is our Goo Dani transformed into Megan Fox tonight?", Taejun blurted. 

"Dude. Calm your . She's our dongsaeng.", Jihoon said. "Oh come on. Don't tell me you're not tempted.", Taejun raised an eyebrow. "Well..", Jihoon turned his head back to you. Taejun scoffed. "Yeah. I thought so."

You opened the door and stepped in. "Evening, oppadeul.", you greeted. "Uh, hey~~", they awkwardly greeted back. You raised an eyebrow, "You guys okay?"

"Dani, are you sure you wanna wear like that to the club?", Jihoon asked. You looked at your clothing. "Yeah. Why?"

Jihoon and Taejun looked at each other. "Uh, nevermind.", Jihoon shook his head. He started the engine and drove off. 

After 15 minutes, the three of you arrived at the club. The three of you queued up. You blinked. "Oh? It's an underground club."

"Oh, you know?", Jihoon asked. "Yeah. They have these too back in Australia.", you nodded. "Wait. So you're saying you've been to an underground club before?", Taejun asked. 

"Just once. That is also because to just celebrate my friend's boyfriend's birthday.", you shrugged. The two boys looked at each other. 

"You know.. You're not as innocent as we thought you'd be.", Jihoon said. You lightly laughed. "You thought I was innocent?" Jihoon and Taejun nodded. 

"I'm 18. Tell me something, oppadeul. What didn't you guys know at the age 18?", you asked. The two of them looked at you, "Touche."

You giggled. "I'm maybe 18. But I was brought up in Australia. There is nothing that I have not seen. Sort of.", you smiled. Jihoon and Taejun smirked and nodded in acknowledgement. 

"At least you went on your own will. I had to drag this kid (Jihoon) with me. If it wasn't for me, he doesn't even know how to drink.", Taejun pointed Jihoon. Jihoon rolled his eyes. You laughed.

You and the boys finally arrived at the main door. The bouncer shook hands with Taejun and Jihoon. "Wassup, my main boys?"

"Wassup, J~", they nodded. J looked at you who were standing beside Taejun. Taejun followed his eyes and reacted quickly. He slung an around your shoulder. "She's with me."

J smirked. "Got it, boss." He let the three of you in. You nodded at J and he nodded back. 

Taejun withdrew his arm from your shoulder and sighed in relief. Before going in, Jihoon rent a locker to put some of the personal belongings in there. You took out your phone and some cash. You gave the sling bag to Jihoon and he kept it.

After that, the three of you walked downstairs and finally entered the club. The music was boosting and the place was crowded. You looked at the surroundings. *It's nice to feel like an adult for a night.* You smiled. 

Jihoon and Taejun led you to an empty table. "Excuse me.", Taejun held up his hand. The waitress came over. "Two beers and a coke.", Taejun ordered. The waitress nodded and walked away. You bopped your head to the music.

Taejun and Jihoon looked at you. "You sure know how to have fun, eh Dani.", Taejun smirked. "You haven't seen the real Goo Dani, oppa.", you winked. Taejun nodded. 

After drinking your coke, you stood up. "Let's go dance." Jihoon and Taejun stood up and walked towards the dance floor with you. 

The three of you started dancing. Taejun and Jihoon were mesmerized by your dancing. Your moves were small but y. "Whoa whoa, kid. Since when you know how to dance?", Jihoon asked. "I used learn ballet.", you answered. You danced and danced like nobody's business. A couple of girls took Taejun and Jihoon's attention and they went to dance with them. You just enjoyed dancing alone.

The song changed into a couple dance song. You toned down and slowly made your way back to the table. Just then, somebody grabbed your arm. You turned around. "Wanna dance?", the male asked.

You looked up at him. The good looking male smiled down at you. You shrugged, "Sure. Why not."

You wrapped your arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around your waist. He smiled at you and you smiled back. "The name's Hyungseok. Park Hyungseok.", he whispered in your ear. 

"Dani. Goo Dani.", you replied. "That's a pretty name. Fit for a pretty girl.", he complimented. You chuckled. "Thanks."

"You must be new here. I've never seen you before.", Hyungseok said. "I take that you often come here.", you replied. He lightly laughed. "You catch on fast."

You smirked/smiled. "And yeah. I'm new." 

"How old are you?", Hyungseok asked. "18.", you answered shortly. "Oh, we're the same age.", Hyungseok beamed. You giggled. "Cool~"

"Where do you go to school?", you asked. "Hayang High.", Hyungseok answered. Your jaw dropped. "What's wrong?", Hyungseok blinked. 

"I go there too.", you said. "How come I've never seen you?", you asked. Hyungseok chuckled. "I haven't been around a week or two. Just got healed from an accident.", he said. 

"Ah. Makes sense.", you nodded. "Well, now I know you'll be there. I'll definitely come.", Hyungseok said. You just smiled.