Hayang High

You've Given Hope To Me

Morning came and your alarm rang. You slowly opened your eyes. You reached out to your phone and shut the alarm. You stretched your back and yawned. You sat up and rubbed your eyes.

You took a deep breath and let it out with a smile. "It's a new day. Start it with a smile, Goo Dani." You said to yourself for encouraging. You repeated the same thing. Done, you started folding the matress. You put the matress and pillow aside nicely and went to shower. 

After done showering, you came back in your room and got ready. You brushed your long hair and tied it into a bun.

You wore your uniform including your socks and slung your backpack. You took your handphone and Mp3 and kept it. You picked up your black converse and stepped out of your room.

You looked around. "I'm guessing they're still sleeping.", you mumbled. You headed towards the front door. You held the doorknob but paused an looked back. *Should I wake them up?*

You squizzed your eyes. Frustrated, not knowing what to do. You sighed and put down your shoes. You walked over to Yooni and Yoomi's room. You lightly knocked the door. "Yooni? Yoomi? Are you guys up? It's time for school.", you said. 

There was no responce. You knocked once again. No responce. You bit your lower lip. You were about to knock again then, you stopped. *No. No. I shouldn't.* You shook your head and headed back to the door. You picked up your shoes and opened the door. You stepped out and closed the door. 

You wore your shoes and stood back up. You tugged the straps of your backpack and started walking towards the bus stop. You looked around as you walked. *Oh. There's a mini mart near by. Cool!*, you smiled by yourself. 

Luckily for you, when you arrived at the bus stop, the bus was already there. You quickly hopped on. "Good morning, sir.", you greeted with a smile. The bus driver's face automatically brightened. "Good morning, miss.", he greeted back. 

You pushed the card and it beeped. You smiled at the bus driver and took your seat. You took out your Mp3 and earphones. You put your earphones in and put on SHINee - A-Yo. You mouthed to the lyrics and bobbed your head to it. 

Then, you felt a stare and slowly, you looked to your left. The teenage boy quickly looked away with a giggle. You bit your lower lip and toned down a bit. You looked back out the window. The boy looked back at you and chuckled. *Interesting girl~*

Finally, the bus stopped near your new school's neighbourhood. You got off and started walking towards Hayang High.

Your footsteps became heavy as you arrived at Hayang High main gate. There was a teacher standing at the gate checking out each and every student. One of the student got his cigarette packs confiscated by the teacher. The teacher slapped the male student's head.

You gulped. *What is this?* The male student just rolled his eyes and walked past.

You slowly walked towards the main gate. "You! Young lady!", a voice boomed. You stopped and turned to the voice. "Y-yes?"

He waved to you, motioning you to go to him. You walked over to him. "Y-yes, sir?", you blinked. "Why aren't you wearing a nametag?", he asked. You looked down on your shirt. "I'm new here, sir.", you explained. 

The teacher nodded. "Hmm, no wonder. I've never seen you before.", he said. "Do you smoke?", he suddenly asked. Your eyes widened. "No, no, sir. I don't.", you waved your hands. The teacher nodded and let you pass. 

You walked through the gates. "Gosh.. So different.", you shivered. You walked through the unpleasent vibe of Hayang High. *Why is it so different from the website?*, you thought. You entered the building. You were suprised at the unorganized, trashed school. 

*What the hell is this? A school or what?* You basically wanted to scream it out. The students looked at you as if you were some kind of alien. You could tell why. You looked like a princess while they looked like as if they had just come out of a zombie apocalypse. Some stared at you like you were a bait.

You avoided their stares and stared at the ground. Suddenly, "Ack~", you fell onto the ground. 

---------

"What are you smiling at, magnae?", Jimin asked as he headlocked Jungkook. Jungkook chuckled. "Eh? Hehe. Nothing~"

"Spill!", Suga pointed. "I just met a cute girl on the bus just now.", Jungkook explained. "Eyy. Was she really that cute until you kept that creppy smile on your face?", Jimin asked. Jungkook shrugged with his cute eyesmile. 

"Oh, there's the other hyungs!", Jungkook pointed and ran towards them. "Hyungdeul!", Jungkook hugged Jin. "Aigoo!", Jin ruffled Jungkook's hair. "What are you giddy about, kid?", Jin asked. Jungkook was about to open his mouth but, "He met an angel on the bus.", Suga cut Jungkook.

"Hyungggg!", Jungkook whined. Suga smirked. "Oh, where's Namjoon hyung?", Jimin asked. J-Hope shrugged. "Not here yet, I guess.", Jin said. 

"What about Taehyung hyung?", Jungkook blinked. Just then, "Call me~", a girl winked at V and V winked back, "Will do, baby." He smiled and walked over to BangTan. 

"Good morning, soldiers.", he greeted. They raised an eyebrow at him. "What?", his expression turned into a blur one. They shook their heads. "Aren't you with Rina?", Suga asked.

"Uh, hyung. Do you have amnesia? Or did you literally forgot who I was?", V knocked Suga's head. Suga lightly pushed V's head. 

Laughing, they walked in Just then, they saw RapMon walking at the other end. But stopped as they saw a girl fell bumping into RapMon. They quickly walked over to RapMon. 

You looked up at RapMon. He looked down at you as if you were a cockroach. BangTan came over. "Namjoon~", Jin called. RapMon turned to Jin's voice. Jungkook looked at you. 

"Oh.. It's you!", Jungkook pointed. You turned at Jungkook. *What the..? It's that dude from the bus just now.* Jungkook held out his hand. "Nice seeing ya again.", he said. You hesitated but slipped your hand in anyways.

Jungkook helped you up. "There. You okay?", he asked. You held your shoulder. "Uh, yeah. I'm fine.", you said.

"Let's go.", RapMon said and walked away first. One by one stared at you then followed RapMon.

Jungkook looked at his hyungs and looked back at you. "Sorry, I gotta go. See you around." He waved and caught up with BangTan. You pouted. "Man, that dude has strong shoulders.", you rubbed your sore shoulder. 

KRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

You sighed and headed to your classroom. Some of the students bumped into you on the way to class. Because the school was quite big, you had gotten lost finding your classroom. 

Then, a teacher suddenly asked you, "Excuse me?" You turned around. "Oh, annyeonghasaeyo~", you bowed 90 degrees. "Oh my~", the female teacher was suprised at your mannerful act. "Why aren't you in class?", she asked. 

"Umm, well. I'm new. And I'm kind of lost.", you rubbed your nape. "Let me see your paper.", the female teacher held out her hand. You handed it to her. "Ohh.. You're in my class, dear. I'm Ms. Yoo Eunjee.", Ms. Yoo said. You smiled. "Oh, thank God." 

"Come with me.", she said. "Yes, ma'am~", you followed her. "Here. Let me help you with your books.", you said and carried her books for her.

"Wow. You are so mannerful.", Ms. Yoo complimented. You chuckled. "Ms. Yoo, please. You're making me blush.", you playfully stated.

Ms. Yoo chuckled at your silly act. "I didn't catch your name.", Ms. Yoo asked. "Goo Dani.", you answered.

"Where did you transfer from?", Ms. Yoo asked. "Australia.", you replied. "Wait. You're her?", Ms. Yoo pointed. "I'm what, Ms. Yoo?", you blinked. 

"You're the straight A student from Australia that transfered here?", she said. "Uh, I guess I am her.", you beamed. "Oh my. It is such an honor for us to have you here, you know, Dani.", Ms. Yoo beamed. 

You smiled. "Aww. Thanks, ssem. That's very nice to hear." 

"Why did you transfer, Dani-yah?", Ms. Yoo asked. "Uh, my parents died a week ago.", you said. "Oh. I'm so sorry to here that, Dani.", Ms. Yoo placed a hand on your back. "What happened?", she added. 

"Uh, car crash.", you shortly answered. "Ohh.", Ms. Yoo nodded. 

"Oh, we're here.", Ms. Yoo pointed at her classroom. You nodded and followed her. The two of you entered the classroom. The classroom was a mess. The students were fooling around and the classroom was dirty and unorganized. You gulped looking at the wild students. 

"Students. Please. Settle down.", Ms. Yoo said. But the students were too loud and her voice was too slow. "Students, please~", she said again. You looked at the helpless, petite teacher. *Poor Ms. Yoo.* You sighed and dropped the Ms. Yoo's books on the table and made a loud bang sound. 

The students freezed and looked up. "You know, the least that you guys can do is acknowledge your teacher's presense in the classroom.", you snapped at the students with a glare. Ms. Yoo looked at you.

You turned to Ms. Yoo and bowed. You straightened up. "I'm sorry for the loud bang, Ms. Yoo." Ms. Yoo shook her head. 

"Who the hell do you think you are, ?", a rude girl asked. "Mingi!", Ms. Yoo scolded. "I'm the new girl. Nice to meet you.", you answered, calmly. The class laughed. 

"What is this joke doing here?" "What is she, bipolar?" "What the hell is the princess doing here with us?" "Go back to your castle." "You don't belong here."

Ms. Yoo sighed. "Okay. That's enough. Just take your seats.", she said. The students rolled their eyes and sat down in their seats.

"Do you want to do an introduction?", Ms. Yoo asked. You smiled. "No, thank you. I'm good, ssem." Ms. Yoo nodded and asked you to go sit down. You did as told. 

You stopped at the last row of the classroom and sat down in the middle seat. A girl wanted to point out something to you, "But, that's- Mmpf!" Her friend put a hand over . "Let her be. Let's see what Rapmon will do to her.", she smirked. Her understood her plan and chuckled. 

Ms. Yoo started taking the attendence. "Kim Namjoon.", she called. No responces. "Kim Namjoon.", she called again. No responces. You looked around for the boy named Namjoon. "Absent. Okay.."

"Min Yoongi.", Ms. Yoo called. "Min Yoongi~", she called again. "Alright. Ab-" 

"Yoo ssem!!!", Suga entered the classroom giddily. Ms. Yoo sighed. "You are late, Yoongi.", she said. "Like always.", Suga winked at Ms. Yoo. You rolled your eyes. *It's not something that you can be proud of, idiot.*

RapMon entered the classroom after Suga. "Good, you're here too, Namjoon. But tardy.", Ms. Yoo said. RapMon did not responce and walked to his seat. 

You were writing something but your pen was suddenly whisked away. "Oh?", you blinked up. *That dude.* You furrowed your eyebrows. 

"What did you do that for?", you asked. The students turned their attention to you and RapMon. RapMon did not replied and threw your book and backpack on the floor. You gasped. *What the hell is this dude's problem?!*

"Shoo~", RapMon nodded. You slapped the table and stood up. You went to pick up your things. RapMon sat down in his seat. 

"Namjoon, that was not necessary.", Ms. Yoo said. RapMon ignored her rebuke and put his feets up on the table. Suga chuckled at you and sat down beside RapMon.

You took a deep breath. *Don't blow up now. It's your first day, Dani. Don't blow up now.* Ms. Yoo continued with the attendence. 

You sat in the empty seat beside the window. *~*, you thought as you glance at RapMon. Suga looked back at you. "She is kind of good looking as Jungkook described.", Suga elbowed RapMon. "She's just same as the others." RapMon said. 

"Don't be too sure, bruhh.", Suga said. RapMon closed his eyes and crossed his arms. 

Lessons went by and you did not learn a thing. The class was too loud until you cannot hear what the teacher said. The teacher gave up teaching after 20 minutes. So, in the end, you put your earphones in your ear and studied alone. 

Soon, it was time for lunch. You pack up your things and carried some of the books you want to put in your locker. You stepped outside of the classroom. You walked down the hall and arrived at the lockers. 

*111~ Ah, found you~* You smiled and opened your locker. You put the books in your locker and twisted the password. You sighed and turned around. *I'm thirsty~* You looked around and walked towards the cafeteria. 

You arrived at the cafeteria and walked over to the vending machine. On the way to the vending machine, you turned heads including BangTan's.

"Oh, there's your precious noona now.", Suga pointed. "Oh, shut up, hyung. I don't mind noonas.", Jungkook fixed his collar. "Yeah, right.", Jimin rolled his eyes.

RapMon stole a quick glance at you and went back to doing his bussiness. You slipped in a won and pushed the button. Then, a can of strawberry fanta popped out. You bend over to picked it out. You straightened your posture. 

"Hi there~", a charasmatic male student greeted you.

You smiled. "Oh, hello.", you gretted back. "The name's Lee Insoo.", he held out his hand. You slipped your hand in his. "I'm Dani.", you shook his hand.

"You're a real beauty.", Insoo complimented with a seductive smirk. "Thanks.", you smiled. "You're quite good looking yourself." Insoo chuckled. "Thanks." 

"Ooh, she's dead.", V said. "Oh . Male on the go.", Suga feigned a gasp. RapMon turned his attention at you and Insoo.

"Want a tour? I could give you one.", he asked. You chuckled. "No. I'm good. Thanks anyways. See you around, Insoo." You winked. With a wave, you walked away.

"Damn. He got rejected!", Jimin pointed out. "Daebak!", Suga beamed. "She must really good sense.", Taehyung said.

You rolled your eyes. "You think I'm that dumb not to see that you made a bet with your friends? Idiot, please.", you shook your head and opened your can of drink. You took a sip and put a hand in your skirt's pocket.

After walking around, the bell rung and you returned to class.