RapMon's place [Part 1]

You've Given Hope To Me

I'm bacccckkkk! Yayyy x) Enjoy the update :*

---------

The next day, RapMon had come over to the hospital to check you out. After school ended, he hurriedly drove to the hospital. 

You changed back into your uniform you had on yesterday and RapMon signed the papers for you. After everything was done, the two of you headed to the lobby.

"Ahh~ Fresh air~" You spread your arms with a smile. You put your arms down with a cough and turned to RapMon. "Thank you for the everything, Namjoon-ah." You smiled with your slightly pale lips. RapMon nodded as he slung your backpack. 

You sighed. "Oh well. I better get going~ -cough- And could I have my backpack back?" You pointed at your backpack.

Don't forget to bring her to the apartment later. Suga's voice reminded RapMon.

"Actually.." RapMon looked at you. You cocked your head, "Hmm?"

"Actually, the boys asked me to bring you over to our crib.." He said. You blinked and sniffled. "Crib?"

"Uh, yeah. Jungkook.. Wants to see you badly." RapMon said. You giggled. "Aww.. Kookie misses me." You covered your mouth and sneezed. *Ugh! I hate this!*

RapMon looked at you with soft eyes. "So? What do you say?" "But I'm still sick. What if I transfer these germs to you guys? You guys will fall sick too."

He lightly laughed. "Please, Dani.. Sick is not really a death threat to my friends."

You thought about it for a second and shrugged. "Sure. Why not? I don't have anything to do anyways." 

"Okay.. Let's bounce~" RapMon turned his heels and walked towards the parking lot and you tagged behind him. You hugged yourself and coughed some more.

You looked at RapMon. *I wonder what's wrong with Namjoon.. He seems more.. Bubbly.. Is that normal?* 

RapMon took out two helmets. You coughed and blinked at the new helmet.

"Oh? New helmet?" You asked. He looked at you and nodded with a smirk.

Your lips too curved up into a small smile. RapMon put down his old helmet and held up the new one. He pulled you closer and put the new helmet over your head. 

"Is it comfortable?" He asked. You showed him your eyesmile and nodded. Satisfied, RapMon gave a small smile and put on his old helmet over his head. He jumped on his motorcycle and you did the same. 

You casually wrapped your arms around his waist. After turning on the engine, RapMon drove off. 

After 20 minutes, you and RapMon arrived at BangTan's crib. 

You hopped off the motorcycle. Before you could take off your helmet, RapMon pulled your arm and did it for you. You sweetly smiled. "Thank you~"

He nodded and opened his helmet. While he kept away the helmets, you looked up at the venue as you pinched your itchy nose. "Wow~" Your voice came out nasally.

RapMon glanced at you with a snort. "What?" You let go of your nose looked at him. "You guys live here?"

"It's actually my place." He pointed up. You gaped, "No kidding!" RapMon lightly chuckled. You blinked with round eyes, "Seriously?"

"Yeah. I rented the place and made it BangTan's hide-out." RapMon said. "What are you? Secretly rich?" You eyed him and covered your mouth as you coughed. 

He chuckled and patted your back. "I'll save you that story for later." He walked towards the elevators. You pouted, "Yahhhh~~~"

RapMon secretly smiled. He pressed the button and an elevator dinged. You and RapMon stepped inside. He pressed the number six and the elevator doors shut.

"Oh by the way.." You rested your shoulder on the wall. RapMon lazily looked at you. "How come you bought a new helmet?" You crossed your arms.

"What? You're complaining now?" RapMon raised an eyebrow. "No. I'm just saying." You said. "I thought you said you don't mind not wearing helmets. At least, when I'm wearing it."

He shrugged. "I needed a new one anyways." You playfully eyed him, "Rea~~lly?"

RapMon moved his face closer to yours and looked deeply into your eyes. "Really." You suddenly stopped breathing. *Whoa~*

The elevators dinged and they've arrived at the sixth floor. RapMon stepped out. You followed him. You touched your slightly hot cheeks. *Why am I acting this way? Probably because he was so close. My oh, my.* 

You probably did not noticed but RapMon was freaking out too. *What did I do? Oh God, who was that who did that? Kim Namjoon, get your head out of the gutter!* He shook his head.

Just then, RapMon stopped. You stopped too. "This is it." RapMon pointed at the door. You looked up at the door and realised the number plate on it.

06-07

There was loud noises from behind the door and you heard RapMon sighing. "And there goes the hyenas in there." You giggled. 

He pulled out the key and pushed it in the doorknob. He twisted it and opened the door. RapMon did a gesture for you to come in. "Thanks." You stepped infront of him and looked inside the studio apartment. 

Your jaw dropped. 

RapMon lightly pushed you in and he stepped in as well. He closed the door and locked it.

The six heads turned at the door. "Hey! Look who's here!" Jimin beamed.

Jimin was on the computer with Jungkook on the bed while V played video games with Jin. J-Hope and Suga sat on the couch and watched V and Jin played. 

RapMon nodded at his friends with a smirk/smile. Your eyes sparkled seeing such a beautiful, well-put place. RapMon glanced down at you who still had you jaw down. 

He rolled his eyes and lightly pushed your jaw up to close your mouth. You snapped out of your daze and looked at him. "You.. Live here??" 

He nodded. You furrowed your eyebrows and started hitting his arms. "What the heck, man? We've been friends for months, and I just got to know you're actually Mr. Richie Rich?"

"Ow! Ow! That actually hurts~ Stop!" He grabbed your hands. "What in the world?" RapMon raised an eyebrow at you. 

"Don't worry, Dani noona", V said, not looking up from the game he was playing with Jin. You turned your head at V. "We didn't know until a year later. I guess you win~" He said. 

You looked back at RapMon. You pulled your hands from his grasp. "How dare you.." You strictly pointed at him. He smirked and put down your hand. You pouted. 

RapMon walked towards the kitchen and opened the fridge. "Come here, Dani." J-Hope waved. You quickly covered your nose and mouth and sneezed. Shaking your head, you walked over to him. You put your backpack on the floor and sat next to Suga who had J-Hope sitting on his left. You looked around some more.

"How are you?" J-Hope asked. You blinked at him. "Uh? Huh? What?"

He chuckled and put his knee down. "How are you feeling? I heard." J-Hope flashed at smile at you. 

*Aww, he has a really cute smile.* You were melting on the inside. You meekly chuckled. "I'm fine. Thank you for asking~" You smiled back.

He nodded. "Sure. Did the doctor said anything?" He asked. You stucked your lower in lip in thought and shook your head. "I'm just not getting enough rest, that's all." You said.

"I see~ Well, make sure you do get enough rest from now on." J-Hope advised. You smiled, grateful for his concern. You nodded. "Will do. I wouldn't want to bother Mr. Richie Rich there again." You pointed at RapMon who was drinking a glass of milk.

J-Hope lightly laughed. "Glad you're feeling better. Don't fall sick no more, aight." He ruffled your hair and stood up from the couch. You looked at J-Hope who was walking towards the bathroom. 

You touched the place he ruffled. "I know what you're thinking. Don't worry, Hoseok hyung is very omma-like to all of us. That's why he's the omma in BangTan." Suga said.

You gave Suga a look and pointed at J-Hope. "Hoseok oppa is BangTan's omma? Seriously?" You asked. Suga looked at you and smiled, "I know right. Hard to believe. But yeah, he's our omma."

You giggled. *That's cute.* "I guess he developed that nature from taking care of his family members, huh?"

Suga nodded. "I guess you could say that. He lives with his grandma right now. And.. Hoseok hyung.. Used to.. uh.." Suga slowed down. You cocked your head. "Used to what?" V and Jin paused the game and looked up at Suga.

Suga looked at you. "Well.. Hoseok hyung used to have a sister." You gasped. "Wait.. Why did you say 'used'?" 

Just then, J-Hope had come back out from the bathroom. Everybody looked up at him. He broke into an awkward smile, "Uh, why are you guys staring at me like that?"

They shook their heads and went back to whatever they were doing. J-Hope shrugged and went over to Jimin and Jungkook.

"Ask him yourself. I can't go into details or Hoseok hyung will kill me." Suga whispered to you. "Should've thought of that before bringing it up, Yonggi hyung~" V said, not looking up from the game.

"Shut up. She's family. She has the right to know." Suga said. You softened. *I'm family?*

RapMon came over to the couch and sat at J-Hope's place. Before Suga could get up, RapMon put a hand on Suga's lap. "Don't. Even. Think. About. It." RapMon said, looking at the TV screen. 

Suga looked at RapMon and smirked. "You know me all too well, buddy~" He lightly patted RapMon's nape and got up from the couch. "My tummy hurts." Suga walked to the bathroom. RapMon sighed and shook his head. *Stubborn bastard.*

You put your legs up and hugged your knees. RapMon glanced at you. "You okay?" He asked. You looked at him and nodded with a smile. "I'm fine." 

"You sure? You're not fully recovered yet, you know." RapMon asked, concerned. You lightly slapped his lap. "Stop playing nurse already. Your making me feel like I'm burdening you~" 

The others quietly eavesdropped on the two of you. "Is it too cold? I could turn down the air-cond." RapMon pointed at the air-conditioner. You shook your head as you coughed. "No, thank you." 

*Come on. Stop lying.* RapMon wanted to scream at your face. He sighed and stood up. You did not bother to look up at RapMon and just focused on the game V and Jin were playing.

RapMon walked over to his 'room'. He opened his one of his chestdrawers and took out an oversized grey hoodie jacket and one of his old black sweatpants. He also took out an extra towel. 

"Who are those for, Namjoon-ah?" J-Hope asked as he looked at the busy RapMon. Unconciously, RapMon answered. "Dani."

Realising a bit later, RapMon looked up and saw J-Hope with an amused smile on his face. He cleared his throat. "Uh, um.. Hoseok hyung.. It's actually.. Um.."

J-Hope patted RapMon's back. "No need to cover anything. I'm BangTan's omma, remember?" RapMon's mouth curved up, "Yeah.. Well.. Still.. This is embaressing." 

"Why is that?" J-Hope asked. "Cause it's bizzare to see me like this. Imagine if you were Yoongi, God knows what he'll say or do to embaress me more." RapMon said as he placed the clothes and towel on his chestdrawers.

J-Hope lightly laughed. "I know what you mean, bro. But chill. Yoongi's only excited and happy for you. We all are." 

"I know he is. But sometimes I just feel like slapping him until he's unconcious." RapMon shook his head at the thought of his embaressing bestfriend. 

J-Hope smiled. "Oh believe me, I sometimes wish to do that too, bro." He patted RapMon's shoulder. The two of them laughed. 

"Go do what you have to do now, lil bro." J-Hope patted RapMon's behind and nodded at you. RapMon's ears heated at the pressure. 

RapMon came back outside and walked towards you were on the bed with Jungkook and Jimin who showed you a funny video.

You were laughing hysterically when suddenly RapMon pulled you up from the bed. "Whoa." You felt like your body was flying. Jimin and Jungkook blinked up. 

"Come with me." RapMon said. He pulled you towards the bathroom. Jimin and Jungkook exchanged looks and smiled among themselves. 

RapMon held out the clothes and towel at you. "Go shower. You need to wash the heat from your body." You chuckled. "That's quite alright. I don't think I can shower with a room full of boys."

"No, you'll be showering in a room called bathroom, alone." RapMon sarcastically said. You crossed your arms. "No need for the sarcasm, mister."

"Can you just please stop being stubborn and do as I say." RapMon said. You softened and uncrossed your arms. His voice sounded like he was really annoyed/tired. 

You coughed. "I told you. Stop taking care of me. I've burdened you enough, Namjoon-ah." You said. RapMon sighed. *Believe me, you're not a burden at all. And I like taking care of you. So, please. Just let me take care of you, Goo Dani.* He wanted to say.

"Please." It was the only thing RapMon managed to say. You looked at him and sighed. "Fine." You took the clothes and towel from his hands and stepped in the bathroom. Before closing the door, you tugged RapMon's wrist. He looked back at you.

"I'm sorry.. And.. Thank you~" RapMon managed to just nod. "Just hurry up and shower." You nodded and closed the door. 

RapMon came back out in the living room. 

"We saw what you did there, Namjoon hyung~" Jungkook teased. "Quiet." RapMon snapped. He giggled. RapMon went to sit next to Jin who gave up his controller to Suga. 

"I'm so proud of you, Namjoon-ah." Jin said as he patted RapMon's lap. "Is that suppose to be offensive?" RapMon raised an eyebrow.

"No, you babo." Jin rolled his eyes. "I really am. I mean, they say, you know it's love once you start to feel like you have a responcibility towards the other person. And you're taking really good care of her." Jin smiled.

RapMon's ears heated up. *Thanks, Jin hyung. Nice to know that I'm doing a good job.*

V sighed as he sipped a can of coke. "It's cute but the same time disgusting.. I mean, imagine knowing RapMonster for years and suddenly RapMon's inner Namjoon came out all nicey-nicey and sweet because of a girl." He shuddered. 

RapMon actually chuckled at that one. V gasped. "Omo!" He beamed.

"What?" Jin asked.

"Namjoon hyung actually laughed. I was already getting ready to run before he could kick me." V pointed out. RapMon smirked, "Don't push your luck, kid."

V smirked back. "She got you go~~~od, hyung~" He winked. 

RapMon smiled, *I guess she did.*