Sick

You've Given Hope To Me

Months passed and you grew closer and closer with the BangTan boys. Especially RapMon. He also had some changes to him. He was slowly opening up. He does not ignore you and sometimes, he would be the one who approach you first. You have never been more happier the fact that he opened up.

It was another Thursday and you went to school like always.

You arrived at school and quickly slopped in in your seat. You put your backpack aside and buried your face in your arms. You coughed and coughed non-stop. 

*Ugh. I hate having colds.* You sighed and coughed some more. 

Soon, the bell had rung and all the students piled in the classroom.

A few of your classmates who passed by your desk murmured something between them. "What's wrong with her?" "I know right, usually she's all giddy~" "Ugh~ Seeking for attention~"

You rolled your eyes with eyes still closed. *I'm sick, you es.*

Just then, RapMon and Suga came in the classroom. RapMon's eyes automatically tried to find you. He looked at your place and saw you with your face in your arms. *Is she alright? I've never seen her like that before.*

Suga followed RapMon's eyes and furrowed his eyebrows. "Oh? Is Dani okay? She's never like that."

Without a word, RapMon walked towards you. He plopped on a seat beside you. "Dani-yah~" He softly called. You did not respond. He shook your elbow. "Dani~" He called once more. 

You slowly straightened your back. "Mmm~~" RapMon furrowed his eyebrows. "Dani-yah, what's wrong?" Suga asked. You slowly lifted your head.

RapMon and Suga were suprised as they saw your pale face. It was almost like you lost all your blood. You shifted your eyes at RapMon. Your mouth slowly curved into a smile. "Oh, morning.."

RapMon put the back of his palm on your forehead. He softly gasped at the temperature. "You're freaking hot, Dani." You chuckled and winked. "I know right~"

RapMon sighed. "Not that, you idiot." You coughed badly. RapMon grew more worried. "You look really bad, Dani-yah. You should go to the hospital." Suga said, worriedly. 

You coughed as you shook your head and waved your hand. "No. -cough- I'm fine. Really~ -cough-"

"Dani.." Suga's voice sounded worried. You led out a weak smile. "I'm fine, guys. Really. Please. Don't worry about me."

RapMon and Suga exchanged looks. You patted RapMon's back and Suga's hand. "Go to your seats. I'm okay. Just go sit down, alright."

Suga put a hand on your head. "Tell us if you need anything~" You looked up and nodded. "Will do."

Suga went to his desk but RapMon remained on the seat beside you. You looked beside you and saw RapMon still there with a worried expression. You smiled. "Namjoon. You don't have to worry. If I need help, I'll call you, okay." You tried to assure him. 

RapMon was not convinced. "Why did you come to school anyways?"

"Cause I wanted to." You simply said. RapMon sighed. "But you're sick. You should've stayed at home." Your warm hand touched his, "Don't. You. Worry. Kim. Namjoon." You retreated your hand and nodded at RapMon's table. "Go~"

RapMon stood up and looked down at you. You gave an assuring smile and nodded at his table once again. He sighed quietly and walked towards his table. 

You coughed and buried your face once again in your arms. 

When the two boys were busy preoccupying with you, some of the girls did not really liked the fact that you were somehow the center of the two BangTan members attention. They have been noticing that BangTan really favoured you. 

But there is this particular girl, Kang Yoomi, who is a RapMon admirer. She was the most furious as she noticed that RapMon actually gave his attention to you. She also cursed you in her head a lot of times. She was wondering how in the world did you get RapMon to open up.

*She's gonna get it. Bad!* Yoomi tightened her jaw as she glared at you. 

The rest of the day went by like always. Soon, it was lunch.

You had turned down to go to the canteen with RapMon and Suga. So, RapMon just said he will buy you something. 

After trying hard to fall asleep, you got bored of trying and stood up to go use the bathroom. 

You came back out as soon as you were done. Just as you arrived at your locker.. BANG!

A hand popped out beside your locker. You blinked and turned your head. It was Yoomi. You blinked at her. "What's your problem?" You weakly asked.

She smirked. "Huh. My problem? My problem is you, Goo Dani."

You pinched your eyebrows together. "What did I ever do to you?" She smirked wider. "Don't play dumb, you little ." You started to get pissed. Back in Australia, no one dared to disturb you whenever you were sick. Sadly, Yoomi do not really know how you are as a person. 

"Look, I'm not looking for trouble, Kang Yoomi." You said. "I am~" Yoomi shoved you. Your back hit the lockers and made a loud bang. Students turned their heads at the scene. 

You winced in pain and pushed yourself of the lockers. Yoomi took the chance at your weakest moment. She shoved you again. Your body was too weak to fight back. You fell on your knees.

Yoomi knelt down on one knee and she cupped your chin. "Stay away from RapMon and I'll stay away from you." You smirked. *So, that's why?*

"And what if I don't?" You asked with a smirk. Yoomi smirked deviously, "Oh, you do not want to cross me, my dear. It'd be a big mistake." She pushed your jaw and stood up. Yoomi walked away with her hands in her blazer. 

You sighed and slowly stood up. The bell rung. Lunchtime ended. You made your way back to your class.

Suga and RapMon arrived at the classroom. RapMon turned rigid as he did not see you in sight. "Where's Dani?" Suga looked around. He tapped one of the girls beside him. "Did you see where Dani went?"

The girl shook her head. RapMon bit his lower lip. "Let's sit first. Maybe she went to the bathroom." Suga patted RapMon's shoulder and went to sit down. RapMon sighed and followed Suga. 

Just as they sat down, Yoomi came in the class. RapMon raised his head and hoped that it was you, but his shoulders fell. *Dani, where are you?*

After 10 minutes, RapMon could not take it anymore and stood up. "I want to go look for her." He said, not looking at Suga. Suga sighed and stood up. "Should I follow?"

RapMon shook his head. "No, thanks. I'll be right back."

Just as RapMon was about to stepped out of the classroom, you came in, hugging yourself. RapMon's eyes widened. RapMon quickly grasped your shoulder. "Goo Dani."

You slowly moved your head up. You led out a weak smile. RapMon grew worried. You looked paler than just now. "Are you alright?" RapMon asked. Yoomi's jaw tightened at the sight.

You coughed and nodded. "I'm fin.. I'm fine~" You coughed some more. Suddenly, your head bobbed from left to right. Your eyes slowly rolled up and your eyelids dropped. Suga grew worried, looking at you.

Finally, your knees gave away and out. RapMon caught you in his arms. Suga stood up from his chair and ran over to the both of you. "Goo Dani!" RapMon shook your shoulders. The students looked over to the scene.

"Yah, Goo Dani." He shook some more.

"Go, Namjoon." Suga simply said. RapMon looked at his bestfriend. Suga nodded, assuring. RapMon nodded. "Get her bag." He said.

Suga ran over to your table and picked up your backpack. He slung one of the strap over RapMon's shoulder. RapMon slung your arm around his neck and he lifted you up bridal style. He walked out of class and walked out of the building. 

RapMon then realised at why he suddenly had the feeling to drive his car instead of his motorcycle. He unlocked the car and gently put you in the passenger's seat. He pulled the seatbelt over you and clasped it. RapMon closed the door and ran over to the other side. 

He stepped in the car and closed the door. Without clasping his seatbelt, RapMon started the engine and drove off. 

------

Your eyes flickered. You could feel your head banging non stop. You slowly opened your eyes. You raised your right hand and touched your head. You slowly sat up. *Ugh, what happened?*

You looked down to see a blanket over your legs. "Oh? I'm still in my uniform.." You mumbled to yourself. 

Suddenly, you heard someone opening the door. You quietly gasped and stretched your head a bit to see who it was. The door closed and footsteps approached. Then, RapMon halted as he lifted his head to see you sat up. 

"Namjoon.." You quietly muttered. RapMon's face softened. "You're awake." He came by your side and sat at the edge of the bed beside your legs.

You blinked at him. "Where am I?"

"You're at the hospital." RapMon said. Your eyes widened and you turned more pale. "What? Did something happened?" RapMon stared at you. "You can't remember what happened?" You shook your head.

"You fainted as you came in the classroom just now." RapMon told you. "Oh, did I?" You touched your head. You looked at RapMon. "How long was I out for?"

RapMon looked at his watch. "Um, about three and a half hours.." You gasped. "! No! That means school is over."

He chuckled. "Yeah. It just ended. Isn't that a good thing?" "No, that means I have to get to work." You said as you pulled the blankets off your legs. RapMon stood up, "Whoa whoa. You can't just leave. The doctor said you have to stay here to make sure you're alright."

You led out a small smile. "Thanks. But I don't have the money to pay if I don't get to work now." You wanted to jump off the bed but RapMon held your shoulders. "Dani, listen to me." His voice was serious.

You held his wrists and looked in his eyes. "I'll pay. Don't worry. And I could just give a call to your boss and said you won't be coming in today." RapMon said. 

You sighed. "I don't want to burden you, Namjoon." You dropped your hands on your lap. RapMon cupped your cheek with one hand and led out a gentle smile, "Trust me. It's not a burden."

You bit your lower lip. RapMon retreated his hand and stepped back. He picked up your backpack and searched for your handphone. He put your backpack back down and looked at you. "You make the call or I make 'em?"

You held out your palm. RapMon walked over to you and put the handphone in your palm. You sighed as you tapped on Mrs. Cho's number. You put the handphone on your ear. 

"Hello?" The other line picked up. "Oh, hello? Ahjumma?" You asked. "Yes, dear?" Mrs. Cho beamed.

"I won't be coming in today. I'm actually.. Um.." You looked at RapMon. He nodded and mouthed 'the truth'.

You shut your eyes. "Um, I'm at the hospital." Shocked and worried, Mrs. Cho asked, "Oh my goodness. What happened? Are you alright? Did you get hurt?"

You nervously chuckled. "Uh, yeah. I'm not sure really. My friend brought me over cause I fainted just now." You played with the blanket. "My gosh. What's wrong?" She asked.

"I don't know, really. I'll tell you when I get the results. I'm sorry for not coming in today. I really wanted to though." You apologised. RapMon shook his head with a soft smile, *She's apologising? Seriously?*

"No no. It's fine really. Taejun and Jihoon can handle it. You get a lot of rest. Come back whenever you get better. Alright?" You could feel Mrs. Cho giving a warm smile at the other end. You softly smiled, "Yes, ahjumma. I will. And thank you~"

"Alright. Your welcome. I'll see you soon, okay?" Mrs. Cho beamed. You nodded and smiled (as if she could see it) "Okay, ahjumma. Goodbye~"

"Goodbye, Dani~" Mrs. Cho hung up. You slowly dropped your phone on your other palm. 

"So?" RapMon sat down on a chair beside your bed. "She said to come in when I'm better." You stucked your lower lip out. 

"Okay. That's good." RapMon nodded. You uneasily looked around. RapMon's eyebrows pinched together. "What's wrong?"

Your eyes slowly shifted to RapMon. "Could I make a confession?"

He blinked and moved closer with a nod. You bit your lower lip. "I'm.. -sigh- I'm scared of hospitals."

RapMon blinked at you. You noticed that he did not reacted to the confession. 

Instead of a teasing smile, he led out a soft one. "That's alright. Everyone is afraid of something. Right?"

You raised an eyebrow at him. RapMon noticed that. "What?"

"What have you done to the Kim Namjoon I know?" You asked. He led out a low chuckle. *He changed because of you.* He stood up.

"Where are you going?" You asked. "To get something for you to eat." RapMon simply said. "Ohh." You sighed. 

"What are you in the mood for?" RapMon asked. You tapped your chin in thought and snapped your fingers. "Ooh! Chicken wings, please!!" You beamed. 

RapMon put on his shades. "Alright. I'll be right back."

With that last big smile, RapMon was out of the room.

You chuckled and hugged your knees. *That's the biggest smile I've seen from you, Kim Namjoon.*

With a sigh, you laid back down and looked at the chair RapMon sat just now. "I'm glad."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: -

HI GUYYSSSSS! Sorry for not updating! And an advance apology for I will not update for the next one and a half week. I'm so sorry. I will be so busy with the celebration of raya.

To all the Muslim readers, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Have a wonderful time with your families. And to the rest, please wait for me! I love you guys for the support and love. And Thank You, A thousand times Thank You to all the subscribers! 

See you guys soon! Muacks! :*

XOXO, LobeullieMe :)

Have a beautiful week, everybody!