Chapter 28 *Take a bow pt 2*

My Celebrity Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Note: sorry this is so late but I was busy with college stuff and work. And sorry if this update kinda . I wrote it while only on 3 hours of sleep last night. I think I slept a total of 10 hours the past three days. So tired >___< anyway, BIG THANK YOU to my 363 subbies ^__^ you guys are awesome and I can't thank you enough for supporting me and this fic. It really means a lot. :) I hope you all continue to support me on my other fics as well. If you haven't read any of my others please go check them out...Miss Heartbreaker, Forevermore, and I will be starting a new one soon! :)

Enjoy and please leave a comment below! ^_^

 

2 more chapters to  go!!! :) including an epilogue. :D

___________________________________________________

*Day of concert*


Wheesung: Is everything ready for tonight?


Hyori: They won’t know who what hit them.


Wheesung: Where is Sohee?


Hyori: The hell I know. Probably stalking G-Dragon. Let’s get going. I would hate to miss the downfall of BIGBANG not to mention little Dara.


Wheesung smirked and followed Hyroi out of the club.


~~~~~~

*YG Entertainment*

The BIG BANG boys and 2NE1 were scrambling around the studio getting ready for tonight’s big concert. They were all nervous about tonight, not so much the concert itself but the events to come with it. Wheesung and Hyori had been quiet for far too long, not even a little chaos which meant they were probably planning something big.


In amidst of all the chaos, Dara was pacing around the practice room. She was beyond anxious. The last time she got on stage she completely embarrassed herself and she was about to do it again. The public didn’t really know about her return to and assumed she’d quit but now she was about to make a comeback and show them “what she could do” as Jiyong put it.


She was afraid she’d mess up and look like an idiot again but this wasn’t about her image or her reputation even, this was about putting a stop to Wheesung and Hyori. And she was willing to go through this again even if the same thing were to happen. She tried to contact Jaejoong but he never got back to her which made her a bit worried about him.


*BUZZZZZ*


Dara picked up her phone and saw an unfamiliar number pop up. She immediately answered it. Her heart stopped when a raspy, familiar voice speak.


Jaejoong: Dara?


Dara: Jae! I’ve been trying to call you for days!


Jaejoong: I know...I’m sorry. I’ve been trying to take care of some things.


Dara: So you were so busy that you couldn’t even shoot back a text? Do you have any idea how worried I was about you?


Jaejoong: *sigh* I know, Dara. I know. I’ll make it up to you. I was just calling so I could hear your voice again.


Without knowing, tears began to stream down Dara’s face as her breathing hitched and her chest felt suddenly heavy.


Dara: You’re such an idiot, Kim Jaejoong…


Jaejoong: I know. I’ve got to run now. I’ll see you soon. Bye, Dara.


Dara: Jae, wait---


But it was much too late. The line went dead leaving Dara feeling empty and hurt. How could he just call her out of the blue and then not even give her the chance to ask him how he’s doing or ask where he is? She growled and threw her phone aside just as Jiyong walked into the room.


Jiyong: Hey, Tokki, what’s---


He paused mid sentence seeing his beloved curled into a ball, crying. He frowned and sat down next to her, draping his arm around her shoulders.


Jiyong: Hey, Dara...are you alright? What happened?


Dara: J-Jaejoong…


Jiyong: What did that b@stard do now? *clenches jaw*


Dara: He just disappeared without a word and then he suddenly calls me out of no where. But he didn’t even give me the chance to ask him how he is or where the hell he’s been…


Jiyong: I’m sure he has a reason behind his actions. Let’s not judge him too harshly. He did save your life after all.


Jiyong couldn’t deny he was bitter about it. While he was gone, Jaejoong sort of took his place and he protected Dara better than he ever did. He only cause her pain while Jaejoong actually took a freaking bullet for her. He owed it to Jaejoong to give him a chance.


Dara: Yeah, I know...but still. It would have been nice for him to at least text me and tell me he’s alright.


Jiyong: I’m sure he’s fine. I know Jae. He’s strong and he can take care of himself.


Dara: I guess.


Jiyong sighed and stood up with a smile on his face, a hand extended toward Dara. She smiled slightly and took it as he pulled her up.


Jiyong: Come on. Let’s get you ready for tonight’s show. *Wipes tears*


Dara nodded and went along with him.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fan 1: OMG! SARANGHEYO OPPAS!!!


Fan 2: KYAAA!!! WE LOVE YOU TOP!


Fan 3: G-DRAGON IS AWESOME!! GO OPPA!!!


The fans were ecstatic as BIG BANG performed and rocked the stage. To say they were completely killing it was an understatement. It was an insult to even say they were dominating. They oozed charisma and captured the hearts of thousands of adoring fangirls and fanboys alike.


Seungri: ARE YOU READY TO PARTY?!


Crowd: YEAH!


Seungri: I can’t hear you! ARE YOU READY TO PARTY?!


Crowd: YEAHHH!!


Seungri: *smirks* Alright, check it out.


 


The volume of the crow increased as Seungri began singing one of his top hits. In the midst of all the excitement, the 2NE1 girls along with Sohee were on the look out for any signs of Hyori and Wheesung. It was already halfway through the concert but there was still no sign of either of them. But they knew better than to let their guard down.


Dara was the most nervous out of anyone here. She was constantly checking on Jiyong to make sure he was safe in his dressing room and when he performed, she made sure that there was no loose trap doors or ropes, anything that might harm him in any way. She stood at the side of the stage, away from sight as she watched Seungri performed and then the screams of the fans doubled...no tripled when a familiar part of the song came.


Jiyong: Let me talk bout me I’m the G to the D b*tch, You know me I be wildin’ young & rich, Pretty girls are next to me and in front and back, You’re my Mona Lisa, I’m your Da Vinci./ Don’t be scared, I won’t hurt you, I know you want me, I’ll be your guide on this lonely night so call me, Now you’re my master, and I’m your G-nie. Now tell me your wish.


Dara smiled as her man took over the stage.  He was really born to be an entertainer. The way he took the stage left her breathless. She could see the difference between G-Dragon and Kwon Jiyong. Now, he was G-Dragon. The fearless, fierce, cool, charismatic player. And boy did he ever look hot! That’s when he turned toward her and winked. She felt blood rush into her cheeks. Aish...that player…


She smiled to herself and went backstage to where everyone else was. They were all watching the performance on the giant television in the back, commenting on how cool Jiyong, Seungri, and Youngbae looked. Since everything seemed to be under control she decided to head to her dressing room to freshen up a bit.


She closed the door behind her and went over to the sink in the room and splashed her face with some cold water. The staffs didn’t put any make up on her as they wanted to keep her innocence and youth without it. As she wiped her face with a small cloth, she felt as if someone was in the room with her. She froze when she heard a faint click and then a pair of clunky footsteps walking toward her.


She looked to the side and saw Hyori standing there, a pink, bedazzled handgun pointed at her head. Dara jumped back and glared.


Dara: Hyori…


Hyori: Hello little Dara… *smirk*


Dara: What are you doing here?


Hyori: I’m here to take what’s rightfully mine. And were you seriously thinking about wearing that trashy outfit to perform tonight? What are you sixteen?


Dara’s face turned a brighter shade of red. She didn’t think there was anything wrong with what she was wearing. She had a black mini skirt, a pair of black ballet shoes, and a white blouse. And what was she doing calling her trashy? Hyori was wearing nothing but a thin see through black button down with a tight, tight black pencil skirt.


Dara: Well, compared to you, at least I don’t look like a desperate .


Hyori was taken aback. Never before has this timid little girl EVER had the guts to talk back or even call her that! Now she was pissed off.


Hyori: What did you call me? *grits teeth*


Dara: You heard me. I’m done taking from you. I’m not going to put up with it any longer. And I’m not afraid of you anymore. Ever since high school you’ve been telling me that I’m a loser, I’m no good, I have no friends, and I’m worthless well not anymore. Because I know better now. You picked on me to up your self-esteem and you pick on people you know are weaker than you are, just to feel better about yourself. You’re selfish and  insecure. In reality, you’re the pathetic, weak, and pitiful little girl because you’re nothing but a fake. You’re a coward hiding behind a mask...behind fear. But I can see right through you. You’re not as high and mighty as you think you are.


For the first time ever, Dara felt proud of herself. She was brave and she didn’t let Hyori get to her this time. Saying those things out loud made her realize just how true they were. Hyori was seething at this point and just about ready to put a bullet in Dara’s head.


Dara: We don’t have to fight, Hyori. We can be friends. I’m willing to forgive you for all the things you’ve done. Maybe we can start over.


Dara stuck out her hand. Hyori looked at it in confusion, having second thoughts but she pushed them away. Nothing was going to get in her way tonight. She smacked Dara’s hand away harshly.


Hyori: Hah! You and me friends? Over my dead bo

Please log in to read the full chapter