Chapter 25 *Lightweight*

My Celebrity Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Note: Hey guys, so i decided to give you a little heart relief chapter. This story is almost down. I think it will finish in about five more chapters or so plus an epilouge. ^^

I'm actually supposed to be doing homework right now but i decided to update since I felt kind of inspired today. :)

It's funny cuz i actually got this idea from my own "hubby". hEHEHE. ^^ Just the sweet parts actually. Not some other stuffies. *ahem*

This chapter was inspired by:

-Lightweight by Demi Lovato: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mYnUh84qP0

 

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS FIC AND PLEASE DO COMMENT :) i LIKE COMMENTS

__________________________________________________________________________

I'm light on my heart, light on my feet.

Light in your eyes, I can't even speak.

Do you even know how you make me weak?

- - - - -  - - - - - - - -  - -- - - - -  -- - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - -- - -  -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - 

Dara was immediately rushed to the hospital where the nurses tended to Dara’s wounds again. The same nurse that tried to stop her earlier glared and shook her head. Dara just shrugged and smiled awkwardly. When she was fighting with Hyori earlier, her stitches opened up again which meant she had to get patched up again and it would take a bit longer to heal up.

 

She didn’t mind though. She was just happy that Jiyong was safe and well. She could’ve lost an arm and would still be fine as long as Jiyong was well and away from harm. She could care less about herself.

 

Once the nurses finished patching her up, she requested for them to send in Jiyong. A couple minutes later, he walked in with a worried expression on his face.

 

Jiyong: So...what’s the verdict?

 

Dara: I’m going to die and you’re going to die alone with sixty cats. *straight face*

 

Jiyong: *Twitch* What…?

 

Dara: *Laughs* I’m just kidding. I’m going to be fine. I just need to let me stitches heal and I’ll be good as new.

 

Jiyong: That’s always good to hear. Scoot over.

 

Dara shifted so that Jiyong could slide onto the bed easily without irritating Dara’s stitches. He wrapped his arm around her as she rested her head on his chest, listening to his steady heart beat. It was one of those moments that no words were needed because everything was said with the way they looked at each other now and the way their hearts beat in perfect harmony.

 

Jiyong broke the silence, something bothering him in the back of his mind.

 

Jiyong: Wait...I heard that you left YG...is that true?

 

Dara: *sigh* unfortunately, yes...I just couldn’t take it, I guess. Being away from you and what CL said...I guess I just lost it.

 

Jiyong: Bom told me what she said. And trust me, I WILL have a talk with that girl. I can’t believe she actually said that to you. She doesn’t even know how hard you work. I mean, I know you work your off every day trying to be good at what you’re doing and you are one of the best. You mean everything to 2ne1 and it wouldn’t be 2ne1 without you. You are NOT the weakest link and you never will be. So don’t listen to her. You are much MUCH more than that.

 

Dara: I don’t know...I feel like she might be right...I mean, I am the weakest link. I can’t sing as well as everyone else. I can’t dance like Minzy or belt out a high note like Bom. Rap and be fierce like CL. I’m so ordinary in comparison to all of them. What qualities do I have that actually make me stand out?

 

Jiyong: Ok. Yea, the girls can do all those things but you do them just as well. Dara you’ve improved a lot since you joined YG. And people love you for you. You have fanboys from all over the place that love listening to your voice. I being one of them. You may not have a strong voice like my sister but you have a voice that I could recognize in a heartbeat. You bring the 2ne1 together. Stable and like a family. You’re sweet, caring, and beautiful. You have qualities that make you stand out no matter what you do. You’re special and you are gifted. And that’s why I love you.

 

He bent down and kissed her forehead ever so lightly. It was the lightest of kisses but it sent her heart in motion. She looked away trying to cover the pinkish color spreading into her cheeks.

 

Jiyong: Another thing...you are the cutest thing when you blush. I love it. And I love that I’m the one that makes you blush. And I hope I can make you do that in the future as well. *Wiggles eyebrows suggestively*

 

Dara: YAH! KWON JIYONG, Y

Please log in to read the full chapter