Chapter 26 *Apologize*

My Celebrity Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Note: Sorry this took a while but here it is! I kind of enjoyed making this chapter so I hope you guy like it too. :)

Thank you to my 335 subbies ^^ I really appriciate all your support. Please continue to support until the end and I really hope you check out Ms. Heartbreaker which is my new fic, if you have no already. It is a ROMCOM and I hope you guys will enjoy it as much as this one. 

Please comment and let me know what you think! 

THANK YOU! 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

A couple days passed and everything went back to normal. Dara was released from the hospital and going back to school. No, she didn’t return to 2NE1 although she was more than welcome to stay in the 2NE1 dorms.

 

Jiyong insisted that she stay within the premises of YG so that he could keep tabs on her, which she tried to argue against but lost in the end. Jiyong could be really stubborn sometimes...and it was hard to say no when he was practically clinging onto her leg, begging her to stay.

 

The monkey could really be persuasive in that way. So in the end, she stayed in the 2NE1 dorms. She forgave CL for what she said and the girls became friends again. Everything was looking up, especially for the BIGBANG boys who had their BIG SHOW concert coming up.

 

However, YG was anxious. Wheesung nor Sohee had made a move yet since the last time. And BIGBANG's comeback could be the very thing they'd been waiting out for.

 

Out of paranoia, he called the best body guards in the country to protect BIGBANG as well as 2ne1. He couldn't afford any mishaps this time. Too much was on the line...and he still needed to get Dara to return to 2ne1.

 

YG: Dongwook, Teddy, we need to get Dara back...2NE1 needs her...

 

Se7en: That's gonna be difficult considering the girl is stubborn and she doesn't want to.

 

Teddy: Yea, man. She's even more hard head than Jiyong is.

 

YG: If we don't, 2NE1 will drop in ratings. You can count on that. Already fans are asking about Dara and why she isn't on the poster or mentioned in interviews...and I'm pretty sure they'll burn this place down if Dara doesn't come back.

 

Se7en: I don't doubt that. But we can't exactly force her. She has to come back on her own. On her own terms.

 

YG: I realize that. But we have to convince her in some way.

 

Teddy: How?

 

YG: *Smiles* Make her realize how much he loves performing.

 

---------------------------------------

*At 2NE1 dorms*

 

Dara: What are you doing? O.o

 

She asked her best friend that was currently smiling suspiciously, standing in front of the bathroom. Bom just chuckled nervously and shook her head.

 

Bom: Oh nothing. Nothing you need to worry about.

 

Dara: Bommie, move aside.

 

Bom: Why? You're not the boss of me.

 

Dara: Yah! I have to use the bathroom!

 

Bom: Go use another one! Go use the staff bathroom!

 

Dara: No! I wanna use this one. Why are you acting so weird?

 

Bom: No reason...

 

Dara: *sigh* alright, fine. I'll go use the other bathroom.

 

Bom sighed in relief and let her guard down. But as soon as she did, Dara spun around and shoved her out of the way. Dara yanked the door open, only find a cowering Top in the tub.

 

Dara's jaw dropped to the ground. Top waved awkwardly and chuckled.

 

Top: H-hey Dara!

 

Dara: Top? What..?

 

Dara looked back and forth between the two and suddenly it clicked. A smirk formed on her face when she realized that these two have been breaking some rules.

 

Dara: You two are dating aren't you?

 

Bom just shook her head. Dara looked at Top intently.

 

Top: No! I would never date that she-demon! I mean, just look at her and---and---Uhh

 

Dara: Top...

 

Top: OK YES! FINE! You win! We're dating! Happy now?! Please don't kill me. T___T

 

Bom glared at her pathetic boyfriend and rolled her eyes. Dara shook her head, still trying to wrap her mind around it.

 

Dara: Seriously? How long has this been going on? Bom?!

 

Bom: Sorry to keep it a secret, Tokki. But we just couldn't let anyone know yet. And it's only been a month.

 

Dara: A month?! What the hell? How has YG not found out yet?

 

Bom: *Shrugs* We hide it well?

<
Please log in to read the full chapter