Chapter 27 *Take a Bow Pt. 1*

My Celebrity Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Note: THANK YOU SO MUCH TO MY 346 SUBBIES!! :D Thank you so much for your continuous support and thank you very much to those who've commented consistently. Really hope to see more comments from you. :) 

To those who have not yet subscribed or commented...Please do. Pweeeeassseee?? *pouts* 

Anyway, two more chapters to go! 

ENJOY! 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

After some time of making up, Dara and Sohee went to a little coffee shop a block away to talk some more. It was just like old times again and everything felt right. However, the atmosphere changed when Sohee’s expression turned worried.


Dara: What’s wrong?


Sohee: Wheesung and Hyori are planning something horrible.


Dara: What do you mean?


Sohee: They’re planning on sabotaging BIGBANG’s concert as well as 2ne1’s. More importantly, he’s planning on destroying Jiyong.


Dara: We can’t let that happen. Jiyong’s worked so hard for this. And I couldn’t bare to see something bad happen to BIGBANG nor 2ne1.


Sohee: I know...which reminds me, why the hell did you quit 2ne1?


Dara: *Sigh* I don’t know...I just didn’t feel like I was good enough…


Sohee sighed and felt a little guilty. All this time when she was trying to destroy her cousin, she’d also been tearing her confidence down. But now it was time to fix all that and build Dara back up to be the beautiful young woman she really was.


Sohee: I’m really sorry, Dara…


Dara: Sohee, you’ve apologized a hundred times already. It’s fine. I forgive you. You don’t have to keep apologizing.


Sohee: But I do. If it weren’t for me and my selfishness, you never would have quit 2ne1 and you never would have had this crap self-esteem.


Dara: *laughs* I think we both know that I’ve had crap self-esteem even before you turned into a mega-b*tch.


Sohee: You really shouldn’t think badly about yourself, D. You’re really amazing. You’re so kind, thoughtful, caring, and nice--


Dara: Whoa, whoa now...no homo.


Sohee: *Shoves playfully* Yah, I’m serious. You’re a great person and you were meant to be on that stage. I saw the video that Jiyong posted of you and you were awesome! You can really sing! You need to go back out there and show the world what you can do! I have all the faith in you.


Dara: Well, I’ll get my shining moment eventually. For now, we need to get back on topic with Hyori and Wheesung.


Sohee: Agreed. All I know is that they’re planning the ultimate humiliation. Worse than the mini concert.


Dara: We have to find a way to counter them.


Sohee: I know how. But it requires you to get back into 2ne1…


Dara: Why?


Sohee: We need to lure them out first. If they see you’re still up and about, they’ll become frustrated because you’re not “part of their plan”. They’ll have to improvise. That will give enough time to stop them.


Dara: What exactly are they planning anyway?


Sohee: Simple. They’re planning on stealing the show. But what they don’t realize is that I’m not part of their little scheme anymore. This is where you come in. Originally, I was supposed to intercept and sing the duet with Jiyong, give the audience a show by giving him a little kiss. However, when they see you singing with him, they’ll be caught off guard. Wheesung wouldn’t be able to really steal the spotlight, Hyori won’t be able to embarrass you with more videos and so on.


Dara: Wow, they’re schemes aren’t as diabolical as I thought. They’re practically using the same plan as last time.


Sohee: Pretty much but that’s not all. Wheesung is planning on taking things to extremes if he needs to. That means taking out anyone and everyone that gets in his way.


Dara: You don’t mean--


Sohee: *Nods* He’s locked and loaded, Dara. Someone could very easily get hurt again. Including you. So we need to be very careful if we don’t catch them in time.


Dara: We need to tell everyone about this…


Sohee: You can tell them, I---


Dara: No. No more running away, Sohee. You said you’re sorry, now you have to own up to it and show everyone else that you’ve changed.


Please log in to read the full chapter