Chapter 24 *I love you*

My Celebrity Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Note: Hey guys! So i meant to update this yesterday but i got caught up with working, coaching, and school. and I sort of got side tracked by my significant other. i COMPLETELY forgot it was our YEAR AND A 11 MONTH-AVERARY. yEA...WE celebrate by months..lol. So, yea...sorry. ><

Anyway, we're at 329 subbies!! yaaay!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT and I hope to see more of you comment. :)

Please do not hesitate to speak your mind and let me know what's up. Lol.

Also, once again, please do check out my other stories. They're probably not as good as this one but I hope you'll still like them anyway.

ENJOY!

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hyori: Oh hey, b*tch!


Dara: What did you do to Jiyong? Leave him alone!


Hyori: Hah! Come and find me!


The line went dead, leaving Dara in a frustrated state. Oh how she wanted to strangle Hyori but there will be plenty of time for that later. She needed to get to Jiyong first.


Dara jumped off the hospital bed and yanked out all the wires and tubes out of her, not minding the pain she was feeling in her side.


Nurse: Miss! Miss! You can't leave! You're badly injured!


Dara: I need to leave! Someone's in trouble!


Nurse: Miss you need to rest! Your stitches will open up!


Dara: I don't care! I need to save the guy I love...


Dara pushed the nurse out of her way and half limped and walked to the elevator. She took out her phone and called Bom.


Bom: Hello! Dara?


Dara: Bom! You're brother is in trouble. Hyori has him.


Bom: WHAT?! WHERE IS THAT ING B*TCH?


Dara: I don’t know...we need to find her before something terrible happen to Jiyong.


Bom: I’ll gather the BIGBANG boys. We’ll meet you at the hospital.


Dara: Alright.


Dara hobbled her way to the front entrance of the hospital and waited for the gang to get there. It took less than ten minutes. Of course they protested that Dara should rest up at YG but she declined. This was Jiyong they were talking about here!


She ended up winning the argument and went with them. The BIGBANG boys already knew about Jiyong’s whereabouts. Top was driving, full on gasing it to the hotel their precious leader was staying at.


Dara: Where are we going exactly?


Top: Lumbridge Hotel. He usually goes there to get away.


Dara: I really hope he’s ok...if Hyori touched as single strand of hair on his head...frick…


Bom: I know, Dara. I know. I’m worried about my brother, too. We’re almost there. Now, let’s go kick some .


They arrived at the hotel a couple minutes later. Dara stuffed her “top secret” weapon into her back pocket and carefully got out of the van, mindful of her stitches. They quickly entered the hotel lobby where there were a bunch of guys in black suits standing near the elevators and stairs.


Dara: Damn...I forgot that Hyori had power…


Top: No worries. We can take this s.


Top pulled out his giant teletubby and smirked deviously. The rest of the BIGBANG boys pulled out their inflatable weapons. Bom carried nothing as she neeed nothing. She just cracked her knuckles and rolled her neck.


Bom: Let’s do this.


The BIGBANG boys attacked first with their toys but they were suprisingly skilled with them. It was amazing how they were able to take out a few bodyguards with those silly toys. Dara couldn’t help but be amazed. Bom laughed and tugged Dara along to the elevators.


It that Jiyong’s room was all the way at the top floor...the penthouse. They stood in the elevator for five minutes listening to elevator music version of Call Me Maybe. Finally, the doors opened and they rushed out...at least tried to. Dara kind of just limped out.


Bom did most of the heavy lifting. They got to Jiyong’s room and paused. Dara held up her hand and pressed her ear to the door. There was no noise. Bom rolled her eyes and moved Dara out of the way.


Bom: HIYAH!! *breaks down door*


The door fell to the ground with a loud CRASH! Dara and Bom stepped inside to find Hyori on top of Jiyong who was tied up to the bedpost and had cloth stuffed inside his mouth so he couldn’t speak. He looked at Dara with delight that soon turned into anger. Damn it, Dara! Get your out of here before you get hurt!


Dara: Get the hell away from him.


Hyori: Why if it isn’t little Dara...how sweet, coming to save your Prince Charming.


Dara: Don’t try my patience. I’ve had enough of this !


Hyori: Wow, look who finally found her voice. A little late for that, b*tch. So you found me, now what?


Dara: Get away from him. And put on a freaking shirt!


Please log in to read the full chapter