Chapter 29 *Happily Ever After*

My Celebrity Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Note: THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER!!! It's finally done! :D Thank you so much to everyone that supported this fic and left comments after every chapter. You guys really motivated me to push on and keep on writing. So THANK YOU! I hope you will support the other two fics I'm working on now. ANIMAL IN ME AND MS HEARTBREAKER. 

Also...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SANDARA PARK!! Sorry, it's late...i was busy all day so i couldn't update sooner. ><

Anyway, please ENJOY!

I may include an epilogue....MAYBE.

_________________________________________________________________________________

 


Top: Flowers?


Jiyong: Check.


Seungri: Chocolate?


Jiyong: Got it.


Daesung: Ring?


Jiyong: You bet your sweet I do!


The entire day the BIG BANG boys had been running around like a bunch of headless chickens trying to prepare for today’s event. It would be HUGE and everything had to be perfect. Jiyong was going out of his wits trying to pull himself together. To say he was starting to have second doubts was a understatement.


Jiyong: *Groans* What if she says no?”


Top: Yah! What kind of talk it that? What happened to cool, confident, GD I know?


Jiyong: The girl he loves turned him into a little pansy.


Jiyong hung his head low and sighed. He didn’t know what he was thinking with doing all of this. He was afraid that maybe he was moving everything along too fast but everyone was going through so much trouble because of him and his BIG PLAN. There was no going back now.


Top: That’s what people call love, my friend.


Jiyong: Speaking about love...what’s this I’ve been hearing about you and my sister?


Jiyong raised a brow. Top gulped hard and tried to avoid Jiyong’s gaze. Jiyong smirked. The rumors were true then… He slid his arm around Top and patted his shoulder. Top groaned and buried his face in his hands.


Jiyong: That’s love.


Top: Shut up.


Jiyong just laughed and continued on getting ready for the upcoming event.



~~~~~~~~

*2NE1 Dorms*


Let’s see...2x plus three equals… Dara was struggling to study for her upcoming exams later in the day. She had two major finals she had to study for and of course, being her, she put it off until the last minute. It didn’t help that she missed so much class because of the drama in the past couple of months.


But now it was nearing the end of the semester. She’d been in YG for an entire year now. She’d grown a lot in the at time, mentally and emotionally. She was a different person than she was back then. She’d matured now and--- Knock Knock---and she---knock knock.


Dara groaned as she stood up from her desk to answer the door. Without looking she opened the door and started yelling like a maniac.


Dara: YAH! WHAT THE DO YOU WANT?! CAN’T YOU SEE I’M BUSY STUDYING YOU FRIGGIN’ LITTLE SHI---


Dara stopped when she realized that it was just Seungri. He stood there, shaking and on the verge of tears. Damn, noona...so scary…


Dara: S-Seungri...I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to yell at you. I was just studying for finals…


Seungri: That’s…that’s fine. I’m just...I’m just gonna go now. Tell Chaerin I stopped by.


Seungri laughed nervously before running off. Dara slammed her head against the door frame and sighed. She was way too stressed and on edge. Stupid...stupid...STUPID!


Jaejoong: Ahem…


Dara looked up and saw Jaejoong standing there with a bottle of Ramune (Japanese soda type thing with a marble in it). He also brought a tub of her favorite ice cream. Strawberry. She tilted her head to side and rasied a brow.


Jaejoong: I figured you’d be needing this.


Dara: You’re too good of a friend, Kim Jaejoong.


Jaejoong laughed and shook his head and stepped inside the apartment. He set everything down on the coffee table and patted the open seat on the couch next to him. Dara closed the door and walked over to sit next to him.


Jaejoong: So, how’ve you been?


Dara: I’ve been well. How about you? Any progress with Sohee?


Jaejoong’s face turned bright red, making Dara giggle. He was just so darn cute! She was happy that he moved and found another and she was happy that it was her cousin. They needed each other.


Dara: I know she likes you too, Jae. Just be a little more patient with her.


Jaejoong: I know. I’m willing to wait for her.


Dara: *Smiles* Good. Now, help me finish this tub of ice cream.


~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiyong fiddled with phone as he stared up at his dark ceiling. It had been two weeks since he’d been out with Dara or hung out with her. She was always studying or they both had some stuff to attend to. There was never any time for them to be together...alone.


He missed her and wanted to see her but he knew that he probably shouldn’t bother her with her studies. He heard about how she lost it and exploded at Seungri and the poor guy only knocked on the door. He didn’t even want to imagine what would happen to him if he disturbed her. He shuddered just thinking about it. The girl can be quite scary…


Yet, he was willing to spend the rest of his life with her. He looked over to the little black velvet box on his nightstand and sighed as he reached over to grab. He smiled seeing the tiny silver band with a diamond the shape of a heart. And then he looked over to his dresser and smirked when something caught his eye. Tomorrow will be perfect.


~~~~~~~~~

Tick...tick...tick…Dara tapped her pencil nervously as she looked down at her test, trying to recall everything that she crammed into her melted brain the previous night. She looked at the clock and scowled, it was already an hour into the test which meant she only had an hour left to finish.


Aish...Dara ran her fingers through her hair as she started to wrap up her test. Time slowly passed as her classmates emptied the room one by one leaving her as one of the last people to take the test. She rushed to finish as she breezed through the last four questions on the test.


Once she finished the last question, she slammed her pencil on the desk and threw her hands in the air. Hallelujah! I’m done! I’m finally done!


She picked up her bag and turned her test into her professor on the way out. She felt confident enough in her ability and had a good feeling about her scores. She was so wrapped up in her happiness she didn’t realize that the school hallways were suspiciously empty.


She skipped merrily through the halls to her locker where she found an envelope taped to her locker. She took it off and opened it. Inside was a small piece of paper that read: Go to room 203.


Her brows scrunched together in confusion. But nevertheless she followed the note and walked over to the room. She knocked and entered the room quietly. She was surprised to see it was an art room. She looked around the room in awe, looking at the clusters of paintings and sketches all around the room. One in the far corner of the classroom caught her eye.


Please log in to read the full chapter