Day 4

29 Last Days With Him

“Next turn is Choi Junhong.” Said Mr.Blo. Junhong stood up from his chair and he walked in front of Mr.Blo and another art teachers. I was the one who gave Junhong the loudest clap. Yes, It was audition time in school hall.
“My name is Choi Junhong.” He introduced himself and bowed.
“Now, act like your body getting hurt.” Asked Mr.Blo.
Junhong started to act. He hold his stomach and groaned.
“Oh God this is so much hurt!” His expression was natural. His eyes were watery.Everyone and I amazed. I felt like I can feel his pain too eventhough it was just acting.
Wow he is a truly actor!
Mr.Blo and another teacher gave him an applouse.
“Nice act Junhong!” said Mr.Blo proudly. Junhong smiled shyly. And then Mr.Blo asked him to do another scenes and Junhong did well.Junhong went back to his chair, next to me.
“Woa! You did it very well! Especially the part when you
are getting hurt!” I said excitedly.But he didn’t respone.His lips looked white. I became panick.
“Junhong are you okay?” I worried him.
“Actually I was really getting hurt that time. My stomach was hurt.” He whispered and he hold his stomach. “Until now... my stomach is still hurt..”
So it wasn’t an acting? He really got hurt?“Your face is really pale now.After this audition finished I will bring you to the doctor and tell your parents.”
He shook his head. “My parents already went to their work
in another city. So they aren’t at home now. And.. I don’t want to go to doctor after this. How about tomorrow?” He refused.
“But why?”
“I want to sleep after this audition. “ he reasoned. And I decided to trust him.“I can call your parents via telephone.” I said again. “You had a breakfast right?”
He nodded. “Yep I had.
You don’t have to call my parents I can do it by myself.”

After a half hour, audition for prince finished. Continued with audition for princess.
“To begin it, Lee Hayi, time is yours.” Said Mr.Blo and I got mini heart attack.
Why the hell I got the first turn?
Junhong patted my shoulder. “Fighting Hayi!”

“I will do my best!” I smiled to him. Actually I wasn’t concenterate that time. Junhong looked weak and tired.I stood in front of my art teacher and started intoducing myself. “My name is Lee Hayi.” I smiled and bowed.I stole glances towards Junhong. His eyes gaze was so droopy. He looked whispering a word to me, “Fighting!”I was worrying  about Junhong,But I have to focus.
Mr.Blo asked me to act like a princess who waiting for someone.I think I did it well
. After doing some scenes, Mr.Blo asked me to sit back because my turn was over.I immediately sat back down beside Junhong. I saw him with worry. He looked pale and tired.
"Let's go home now." I dra
gged him out of the school hall. Junhong just followed me.
We walked hand in hand toward the parking lot. I was so worried about him. My eyes started watering thinking about Junhong circumstances. Moreover, his hands was very cold.
"Hayi, are you crying?" Said Junhong softly.I  shook my  head immediately.
"No, I'm not crying." I replied.
"You  promised  me to always be honest with me."
All that I could do just speechless.
Junhong stopped our step and he held my face. We saw each other.
"You are crying." He said. "Why did you lie?"
".........."
"By lying, I'll never know your true feelings. And it made
​​me even more worried. "
, I did not dare look at his eyes."Sorry Junhong. I ... I just .. concerned with your condition. "My tears began to flood.
Junhong lifted my chin, now we see each other again."Do not worry.I'll be fine." He assured me. "Tomorrow accompany me to the doctor ,okay?"
I nodded. "Okay!"