Day 2

29 Last Days With Him
“You are popular just because you are Zelo’s boyfriend.”
So what’s your problem? I read the letter that sticked on my locker. I don’t really give a , so I threw it into rubish. I unlocked my locker and took science book for next class.
Someone touch my shoulder. When I looked at the owner of the hand, I sighed. 
“Why did you throw my letter, huh?” asked her.
“Because it wasn’t an important for me, Jenny. How can you not tired to send me those letters?” asked me back.
“You stole Zelo from me.” Said Jenny. Look, this girl is so childish. How funny, it was almost 2 years that Junhong and I became official, but Jenny still didn’t want to admit about my relationship with Junhong. She liked Junhong too much. She always acted cute in front of Junhong,and, you know, Junhong had never know that Jenny always intimidate me.I decided to not tell about this girl to Junhong, I thought I will make the situation become worst. So I better didn’t say anything.
“You are funny. Even he isn’t yours.” Finally, I said sarcastically. “Can you just go away? Please, stop disturb me.” I was about going to go, but she stopped me.
“How dare you to say like that?!” She said in highest tone and students around us looked at Jenny.
“I’m boring. You are always intimidate me. Sorry, I said sarcastic things because you are too annoying. Please just go.” I said coldly. 
“What happened here?” unexpectedly, Junhong came to us. I saw Jenny’s face became pale. She looked scared. 
“Junhong, your girlfriend said bad things to me.” She acted like I was the one who intimidate her. Really, I want to throw her to the sea. Or burry her in the middle of desert.
 Junhong’s eyes became wide.
“You really did that Hayi?” asked him.
“Yes.” Answered me coldly. “Because she annoys me. She don’t like the fact that we are dating.” I said honestly, finally. 
“She’s lying!” Jenny yelled. My head was heating up and I said another sarcastic thing. “You are the biggest liar ever. Stop act cute in front of Junhong but behind him, you are intimidating me.” 
“Jenny, don’t disturb Hayi.” Said Junhong in soft tone but I think it was the scariest thing ever for Jenny.
“Let’s go Hayi.” Junhong grabbed my hand and pulled me to the classroom.
We walked along corridor.There was an awkward silent between us. But, finally he broke the silent. 
“Is it hard for you to say that Jenny always intimidate you?”
“Yes. I think I will make the situation worst if I say about that to you?”
Junhong sighed. “Hayi, next time you should be honest to me.Just say what happened to you, I will protect you.” He looked disappointed. I felt so guilty.
I scared to see his eyes. “I’m sorry Junhong.”  My eyes  watery and he noticed it
“Don’t cry honey.” Said Junhong, he touched my cheek with his palm. “You must be honest if anything happen to you next time.Pinkie promise?” he giggled and he put his pinkie finger up.
I smiled. “I promise.” I linked my pinkie finger to his. 
“Let’s start the class.” He wrapped his hand around my shoulder and pulled me to the class.
 
School was finished. Junhong and I went to parking park, where his motorcycle parked. Yes, Junhong pick me up to go to school and send me home. Always.
“I want to visit your house after this.” He said while gave a helm to me. I picked the helm and wore it.
“Do you want to ask me about lesson?” I asked.
He shook his head. “No. I have a promise with Hyunki to play some video games.Don’t say you forget about it.” He giggled.
I blushed.“Ups, yeah I forgot about that.” I said honestly. 
Junhong was already sit on his motorcycle. “Come on Hayi.” He gestured his hand to ask me sat behind him. 
“Okay!”
After 15 minutes, we arrived at my house. I opened the door.
“I’m  home!” I shouted.Before I entered my house,I took off my shoes and put it on shoes rack and Junhong followed me.
My brother excitedly welcoming us—no I mean he was  only welcoming Junhong. 
“Hyung!Let’s play some video games!” He pulled Junhong’s without any patient.I bet Hyunki  didn’t even notice me I was there too. Junhong looked at me with sorry-Hayi-kekeke stare.Okay, I know,sometime boys needs time to play games with each other and forget about their girlfriend. So I went to my room,and  changed my school uniform into tshirt and simple pants. I walked down stairs and I saw my mom in living room. She was watching TV, but I think she bored. 
“Hey Mom.” I greeted her.
She looked surprised.”Since when you were at home? I don’t even notice you come.”
I just giggled. “Maybe you are too busy watching TV.” I sat next to her on the sofa.
“Junhong is here. He is playing with Hyunki now.” 
“Haha yes. Before you come, Hyunki said, ‘Where’s Junhong Hyung? He promised he will come today!’ hahahaI think he likes Junhong as his brother.” Told my mom. She imitated Hyunki, she’s so funny!
I smiled and say, “I will see them secretly.” I walked over Hyunki’s room.
I looked them from keyhole. They were playing football games and Junhong looked so excited.
“YES I WON AGAIN HAHAHA!”  Junhong said excitedly with pride. I saw Hyunki  pouted.
“No Hyung! You are cheating!”
“Haha you should admit that I’m great!”  Junhong pointed his tongue out. And Hyunki  kept pouting.
“Emm Hyung. My sister said that you are very popular among girls in your school. You can get girl easily, why did you choose my sister?” suddenly Hyunki  asked innocently.
I cursed my lil brother in my mind. 
-Do you think I’m too bad for Junhong, huh?!-
Junhong giggled. “Really? She said that?” and Hyunki nodded
“Yes, I know that I’m popular among girls hahaha.” Answered Junhong confidently.
I swear, I want to slap him. Lol! How confident he is !
“But girls around me acted like they are good girl. They talk to me with fake-cute-voice.It’s disgusting you know? But you know, I just know about something today.A girl who always looks nice in front of me, she always intimidate Hayi.” Junhong muttered.
“Let me guess. Jenny Noona, right?” Hyunki  guessed.
Junhong’s eyes widened. “How do you know?”  
Hyunki raised his eyebrow up. “Of course I know. Once Hayi Noona cried alone in her room. I asked her why, and she said that Jenny Noona bullies her because she’s your girlfriend.”
“And do you know why she didn’t want to tell me about Jenny?” asked Junhong again.
“Oh, I asked her the same question. And she said she afraid if she tell you the situation become worst.”
“Why did she say that?”
“Because Hayi Noona said you always doing stupid and silly things.” After my lil brother said that I almost kick the door.
 
Oh God this kid!! He revealed it! He’s 15 but mentally he is 8! I cursed Hyunki  again.
 
But unexpectedly, Junhong laughed. “Hahahah! She knows me so well!” then he continued, “Maybe sometimes—umm not sometimes but always doing stupid things, but I can manage myself in any conditions, for example the situation between your noona and Jenny.I know what should I do to face it.”
Hyunki’s eyes brighter. “Oh My God Hyung! You are a good man! I should be like you!” 
Junhong just blushed.
“Anyway Hyung, you haven’t answer my question yet.” 
“What question?” Junhong looked stupid.
“The reason why you choose Hayi noona.”
“Oh.. Let me tell you the story.” Junhong did a fake cough. 
“I admire secretly her when I was in my first year of school. She is a pure genius. Sometimes when I stared at her, our  gaze met. And from her eyes, I know that she likes me too.” 
pfftt I resist myself to not laugh when I heard that. 
He continued,”I tried to talk with her. First, she was so cold. But after few moments, her ice melted.She is a nice person. And I like most from her is she acted naturally. She is really kind. She act just the way she is.” 
Wow Am I like that? My heart touched. For me, I think it’s better you act just the way you are even it’s bad. Much better than pretending like you are a kind person. It will be a new trouble if people know that your kindness is not real. 
Hyunki smiled. “I hope both of you married in the future.I want Hayi Noona have a nice husband. And that person is you.”
Junhong blushed and he laughed. “Hyunki, I don’t even think about it yet.Hahah, but... I hope it will happen.”  Junhong pinched  Hyunki’s cheek.
And my heart secretly said, “Amen.” 
“Let’s play another game!” said Junhong excitedly.I saw them. They looked happy and I felt happy too. And decided to left the door.
 
 
 
 

 

 
Yes, Hyunki is one of OC character... kkk please comment >.<
And thankyou so much for subscribing and your comment!