Day 1

29 Last Days With Him

“Argh I can’t undestand about it!”Junhong pouted and he closed his book roughly.”Why does we need to study physic? I will be an actor or basketball player. I don’t need to study about it.”
I sighed.
“Junhong, don’t be lazy. Maybe It’s not important for you now, but in the future you may need physics. Who knows?”
He was still pouting. “Maybe I should drop out from school.”
“Yah! Don’t do it Junhong! You want to enter a good art university right? You should study harder, don’t be lazy!” I his hair. “I will teach you. Help you. Don’t be lazy okay?”
He smiled and then he opened his book again. I was happy to see him like this.
“Yes, one of genius student on school teach me!” said him.
Then, I was the one who pouted. “Don’t say that word. I’m not that genius...”
“Hahaha cute Hayi!” He pinched my cheek and then kissed it. I blushed.
“Ah! Junhong.... just do the exercise and ask me If you get trouble.”
He laughed.”Hahaha okay!”
And then we studied about 2 hours.

It was dinner time and my mom knocked my room. “Hayi! Junhong! Let’s have a dinner!” she said while knocking my door.
“Yes mom!We will be there soon!” I said to my mom.
“Junhong, I think it’s enough for today. Don’t forget the lesson that I gave to you!” I looked at him with evil stare.
He just laughed.”Yes honey!” He gave me a back hug.
“Ugh Junhong.. let’s have a dinner.” I mumbled and then he released me.
I walked down stairs and Junhong followed me. I took my sit on the dinner table and Junhong was sitting next to me.
My little brother came and then he quickly took a sit next to Junhong.
“Hey Hyung! Wanna play some game with me after this?” he asked Junhong happily.
Junhong smiled and then he said, “Sorry Hyunki, I have to go home after this.”
“But, why?” Hyunki  looked disappointed.
“My parents will come tonight. I have to go home before they arrived home. I will play some games with you tomorow after school ,okay?”
My lil brother smiled widely.”Okay hyung!” he answered excitedly.
“Wait, your parents come tonight?” my dad asked.He was already sat on his chair before Junhong and I came to the dinner table. “I want to give something to your parents. Can I entrust it to you?”
Junhong nodded. “Of course!”
My dad stood up and he took a box from refrigerator. “Here! I hope your parents will like it.” My dad gave it to Junhong and and he sat on his chair again.
I don’t even know what it is. “Dad what is that?” I asked him curiously.
“It’s a secret!” Dad winked and he chuckled. I just pouted.
“Dinner is ready!” My mom brought two big bowls of spagetti and the sauce with grilled meat from kitchen.
Wow it was a  food .
I took my spagetti by fork and then put it on my bowl, after that I pour the sauce on it ,so did  Junhong.
And we started enjoying the dinner.

“So what were you learn today with Hayi?” My mom asked tp Junhong.
“Hayi teached me physic. I almost gave up but Hayi cheer me up.” Said Junhong while put his arm around my shoulder.I was little bit shame.
“Aww really?”
“I did this many times and you shouldn’t surprised anymore mom.” I mumbled.
“Watching these love birds makes me feel like I’m 18.” Said my dad.
My mom was burst of laugh. “Sweetie, we are always eighteen.” She joked and my dad laughed.
Dinner room was full of laugh. I love this warmness, without any awkward situations.
“I want to have a relationship like Hayi noona.” Suddenly my little brother said.
“Both of you looks  cute together. Junhong Hyung is a great man for Hayi noona.” He put both  his thumbs up.
-Oh my God,Hyunki is 15 now, but why he still looked like very innocent person?- I was thinking like that.
Junhong blushed. “You should be a great man like me!” he joked and Hyunki’s hair.

 


“Thanks for the dinner.” Junhong bowed to my parents. He was going to go home.
“You are welcome. Don’t forget to give the box!” said my dad with big smile.
“I will, sir.” Said Junhong politely and then Junhong and I walked to front of my house. He turned his motorcycle on and put his helm. “Thanks for today Hayi.” He smiled and kissed my forehead.
“You’re welcome.” I smiled and waved. He started drove his bike away.

When I turned back, I saw my mom, dad and Hyunki in the back of window. Oh God, they were spying on  me.
“Forehead kiss,huh?” My mom teased me.

“MOM!”