Day 3

29 Last Days With Him

Students were gathered at school hall. Me and Junhong took a sit on first row. Some teachers said that there was something to announce. The whole school hall was so noisy, but after my art teacher, Mr.Blo came in front of us, the situation became silent.
“ I would to anounce you something. Maybe this news is suddenly, we are so sorry.” He started speak up.
“Next week, we will hold a school drama. City mayor will come to watch it. This drama is one of strategy to promote our school too. This is very important. We need your support.Maybe for you this is so suddenly, but City Mayor is so busy, so he only could come next week.” Continued him.
“For all members of school drama club, please gather in your practice room after this. And for boys who want to be the main character but you aren’t a member of school drama club, you can register yourself to me in school drama club’s room after this.Also for the girls who wants to be the princess. For this event, I give a chance for all students to be the main character.”
The whole school hall become noisy.
I poked Junhong.
“Wanna try?” I whispered to Junhong.
Junhong nodded. “Yes of course! I will show my skill!” He said excitedly. “How about you Hayi? You should try! We can be the main characters.”
I shook my head. “I don’t know. Actually I’m not really confident.”
“Ah you..” before he finished his sentence, suddenly Junhong  hold his stomach. He groaned. I got panic attack.Mr. Blo said something, but I can’t hear him properly because my mind was focused on Junhong.
“Junhong, what’s wrong?” I said panickly.
” My stomach... hurt..” He whispered. I could hear the pain from his voice.
“You have a breakfast today,right?” I asked him again.
He shook his head. “No. Today I woke up late and I was in hurry to pick you up.I’m afraid we will arrived school late. I forgot to have a breakfast.”
I sighed.” You must have a breakfast. It’s not problem if we come to school late. You must take care of your own healthy.”
He nodded. “The pain has gone.” He smiled to me.
“Ugh.. God.. thanks..” I said slowly. “After this I will accompany you to buy some food. Okay?”
He nodded again.”Okay. But I want to gather in school drama club’s room first.”
Suddenly, a boy rise his hand. “Sir, you don’t tell us the story yet.” Said the boy politely.
Mr.Bloom touched his forehead with his palm. “Oh God,thanks for remind me.”
“The story is about a prince. He fell in love with a princess, but the princess didn't realized that the prince love her. The princess seems don’t really care about love. Then, the prince heard about a magic ring that can makes dreams come true. So, the prince tried to find the magic ring by himself, he wanted to makes the princess fell in love with him. The adventure of the prince is the most interesting one for me.” Mr. Blo smiled.
“whoaa!” students seems interested.
I think it will be a nice story. And I imagined Junhong as the prince, whoaaaaa ! And me as the princess. Okay, fantasy.
“I think enough for today. You can go now.”
The students went out from the school hall. Junhong and I went to school drama club’s room.
I saw Mr.Blo already there, how could he move so fast?
After few minutes,all of school drama’s member gathered.  And many famous boys—but not as popular as Junhong--  also came to the room. I think they were going to register theirselves as the main character. I saw the girls who gathered here. And I saw Jenny, oh damn....
Mr. Blo spoke up, “The audition for both the prince and the princess are tomorrow.Also for another character, but we will do audition for the prince first.”
Mr.Blo continued, “I forgot to say,  the end of drama, the prince will sing a song with the princess. So.. prepare yourself.”
I heard some boys whispered each other, “Sing? Ah it’s easy!”
I smiled. I bet Junhong will sing better than them!
“You can make a queue in front of me now and start register.”said Mr.Blo. After that students were in rush to get the nearest place from Mr.Blo. Junhong and I were to slow so we got the most rear place.
Someone poked my back.
I turned back and I saw a tall girl. “Oh hai Lalice. What’s wrong?” I greeted her. She’s one of my classmates, and she’s pretty close with me. She is a kind girl, really kind girl. She’s from Thailand, but she speaks Korean fluently.
Lalice smiled at me. “Are you going to register yourself as princess?”
I shook my head. “No, I just accompany Junhong.How about you?”
She shook her head. “Eventough I’m one of school drama club’s member, I’m too lazy to join the audition.I think I better to help the actors during the practice.”
“Why?” I asked her.
“I think we should give a chance for another students who not join our club to take a place in a drama.Most girls of our club think the same thing, so none of us will join the audition as the princess. Maybe some boys of our club still want to join the audition.” She explained.
“I think you should join the audition too.” Suggested Lalice. “You should show yourself that you are better than Jenny.You can sing well, right? I know you can acting too, but you hide it.I prefer you than Jenny, I swear.” She whispered. So Lalice already knew that I don’t like Jenny. And I think the whole school know that I don’t like Jenny.
I looked at her questionly. “If I get the role, she will hate me more.”
“I will protect you.Maybe she always intimidate you roughly, but you can knock her out by getting this role.”
I was getting more confused.
”I will suport you, Hayi. Imagine, If Jenny get this role and Junhong get the prince role..”
“Okay don’t continue it! I will join the audition!” I cutted her off.
Lalice smiled from ear to ear. “That’s what  I want hear from you!” after patted my shoulder she walked away.
“What Lalice said to you?” Junhong asked me curiously. Even I forgot that Junhong was next to me.
“I will join the audition.” I whispered.
Junhong’s eyes brightered. “Seriously?!” He shouted in excitement.Mr.Blo and all of students looked at us. Ugh this pabo!
“Sorry!” Junhong bowed to all students and Mr.Blo after he realized that they stared at him.

After a few moments, finally our turn to register.

 


 

Sorry for late update =.= Being student is so busy -_- Anyway thanks for subscribing and your comments! The most important thing, I'm so sorry for my bad grammar :O