Prolog

29 Last Days With Him

“Maybe you should let me see your story about 29 last days with Junhong.” Said Lalice. She sat next to me now, we are in a city park. I didn’t say any words.My mind in somewhere. I sighed, and then I gave her my book that I brought. She looked at me questionly, and then she started open the first page.  

__________________________________________________________________________________
    

First, I would introducing about me and Junhong.

Junhong was my boyfriend. We were dating about 2 years,for me, it wasn’t a short time. And his parent treat me well. But I rarely meet them because they had to work in another city.Just once a month they back to our city. Junhong doesn’t need maids because he could take care of his house and himself. He is a responsible boy, and that’s why I love him. He’s a funny person, also kind.

We were in the same class on school.We often studying together, sometimes I come to his house to studying.I teached him if he got trouble from the lesson.And I tried my best to motivate him to keep studying.He often visit my house to study, and play with my little brother.

I think he’s a part of my family.It wasn’t an odd thing, if my parents asked him to join dinner,shopping etc. When my family had a vacation, he joined us without any awkward situation. Junhong was close with my dad, and they have a same hobby, and that was photography. And that’s why they are getting closer. Once, my dad said to me that I’m very lucky to have Junhong.

Junhong was a captain of basketball boys team in my school. He also joined school drama club and he’s good at dancing and singing. That’s why, he is VERY popular among the girls.His nickname is Zelo. Kinda weird for my ear but.. whatever.
But one thing, he was bad at academics. As I said, I teached him and motivated him to keep studying. I won’t let him get bad score.

Sometimes I got annoyed by Junhong’s fans. They hated me so much. And they tried to attract Junhong’s attention but they were epic fail. I’m glad, eventhough Junhong was very popular, he had never cheat.


For me, he is a perfect boyfriend.


But we had to separate. And I will write about my 29 last days with Junhong.


 

Oh god.
 

 

My tears are falling down now.







 



First Chapter, maybe for you this is a short chapter. But I will do my best for next chapter ^-^

Comment please! :D