Confession Letter (Taehyung)

Violet, My Last Love

 

 

 

Dear my beloved Violet-sshi,

 

I can’t hide my smiles when I remember our first meeting. You’re a very weird girl that first I met. Do you remember? We always ride a same bus at the same time. Sorry to say, that time I never thought that you was older than mine because your younger face and your attire always show the younger side of you.

Violet-sshi.

That’s what I called you. It’s not because of your name, it’s because your purple hair colour. You chose a colour that people rarely to choose. It’s unique and suit on you more. Well, I don’t know your name actually.

It’s taken almost three months before we can talk to each other. After all, we’re just stranger who seating on the same bus seat almost the same time. It’s just a silent fate to us. Like the seat was reserved only for two of us.

Then, after that I know your name. Violet Lee. Is it fate or coincided?

The silent three months, I always looked at you. Everytime your face was looking so tired and pale. One of the reason why we never talked is you always fell asleep right after sat beside me. For truth, it gave me troublesome too since your heavy head on my shoulder was disturbed my sleeping time. Well, I had my hard time during being a trainee. Schooling during day and practicing during night, really make me exhausted.

Just, I don’t know since when, your sleeping heavy head on my shoulder was become medicine to my exhausting feeling. I feel comfortable. I feel safe.  I feel like someone always there for me, after my tiring day. I feel happy.

I feel love.

Called me crazy, but yes, I feel love.

Time passed too fast. We became close to each other. And we knew each other. Hide my true feeling; just I don’t want to break our beautiful relationship. Just, I can’t confess. I don’t know why, its feel like forbidden to me to confess to you.

As long as you with me.

It was two years ago.

And now, I know the reason.

The truth is always painful. It’s reality.

I hate to know that you used that way to being close with me.

I hate to know that you lied to me.

 I hate to know that you never say truth since the day.

I hate to know… I hate to know that I was late to know who you are to me.

I hate to know that my words was broken you too much.

I hate to know that I’m the one make you being like this.

I want to say these so badly, “Violet noona, I always loved you since the day. Even the hate was there but my love to you more than that. Please forgive me and love me back. Please love me back… I used my life as exchanged just to get your little love”

Open your eyes, Violet-sshi.

“Let’s ride the bus together again. No matter how long the journey we will take just leaned your head on my shoulder and I will always stayed by your side. Now, it’s my turn to hold your hand as like you did to me long time ago.”

Now, I’m a man. Let’s me protect you. This time. Just don't leave me, again.

 

 

 

With love,

Taehyung ^^

p/s: Noona, thank you because coming back for me. I love you. Too much.

 

 

 

 

He heavily sighed and throws his sight over the clear sky. Even the chance is only 1%, but he believed there is still a hope.

Like his dream to be a singer, he also not gives up for this time. Not at all. Once, he gives up, he will regret for his whole life.

“Don’t worry, she’ll be okay. She must.”

Taehyung look at his behind. A guy smiled at him.

“Hyung.”