Prologue

Violet, My Last Love

 

 

“What did you say again?” Violet’s voice turn to higher. Her eyes become red. Her body starts to tremble.  Whoever saw it sure know that she was tried to control her anger so bad.

The older girl comes to Baekhyun and pushes his body.

“Am I selfish? You said I’m a selfish?!”

The room more tension from before. Luhan stand at other side gulped in panic. The two younger boys still silent not dare to open their mouths, worried the situation become worst; actually it’s already more than worst.

Baekhyun looked away. Like the girl, he also tried to not burst his anger. The anger that he was kept for years deeply inside his heart. The frustrated feeling that only he knew when someone he trusts was betraying him. Someone he believes would protect him but was left him behind.

“Look at me…” Violet grab Baekhyun’s collar and make the boy look at her. “Look at me clearly, Baekhyun. Open your eyes and look at me.”

Violet stepped back one step and start to remove her jacket and left her white t-shirt for her upper body.

Baekhyun’s eyes widened seeing Violet sudden action.

“Noona, what are you doing?” The youngest boy asks. “Put back your jacket, you will catch cold.”

The question sound stupid because everyone in the room clearly know that the older girl was trying to remove her clothes one by one!

“Noona!”

Luhan run to her in shock and tried to stop her with her crazy action. Baekhyun stunned in his place.

“Violet! Wearing back your clothes!”  But, Violet harshly pushes away Luhan to the wall. With eyes still looking at Baekhyun, she pulls off her t-shirt and only shows her lingerie, black lace bra.

“Open your eyes, and see the selfish me, Baekhyun!” with that, with the tears falling down her both cheeks, Violet remove her lace bra and make her half- in the room.

Silent.

Luhan look away and not dare to see her. He bit his lips to control his feeling. His angry, his bad feeling.

Baekhyun totally shocked at the moments. His mouth opens to say something but he can’t say nothing. His chest feels so hard until he can’t breathe normally.

The two younger boys also dumfounded in shocked, their beads of tears falls one by one. Everyone stunned on their place even can’t move their own bodies. They can’t leave their eyes from her upper body for second, it’s not because they’re ert but… it’s something that make their hearts torn into pieces. They’re broken.

Luhan punch the wall to release his anger. He feels so bad. He feels so sorry but the older girl always strong and acts like nothing happened towards her. That’s make him so angry. Except Luhan, none of them know the story of her.

“It’s final stage.”

Her tears raining so hard until her sight become blur. She cried, hurt. “If you think I’m really that selfish, then I’m sorry. It was my fate, but what can I do.  I want to live like you too but what can I do. Tell me, Baekhyun.  What can I do?”