Confession Letter (Daehyun)

Violet, My Last Love

 

 

Dearest my Baby-doll,

 

“Noona, saranghae”

 If you want I can say it for millions times. If you want I can write it too. Anything for you, I can do it and I will do it. Just please, open your eyes. Look at me, smile at me.

Yes, I was angry with you. One time, I hate you too. You left me. You left us. I missed you too much that time. Do you know what? I can’t hate you. You’re my beloved Baby-doll. How could I hate you for so long? You’re part of my life. Living without you so hurt.

Two years ago.

I was wondering about you. A young girl with Baby-doll face chased me around during BAP debut. You came to all our showcases, fan meetings, even concerts. You never missed one of them. Your pale face but your smiles too sweet to forgot. Your purple hair was really attractive. I like it. I love it. It’s make my eyes only focus on you. Only you.

I want to talk with you. I want to know your name.

Violet Lee.

It’s your name and it’s enough to ruin my life. For while. I know you. I really know you. The memories that I was tried to hide for years, back again. So, here you are, my Violet. Why now? Many times I asked you, why now.

I was waiting two years to get your answer and you gave the answer in the worst condition. You… you must be hurt, noona. I hurt you. I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. I will do anything to heal your heart. Your broken heart. The cruel one is me. I’m sorry.

“Violet noona, can you shout my name again when I sing on the stage? I want to see you in every fan meeting and asked for autograph that you already have mined for million. I want to see your happy face after every end of BAP performances. I want to sing a song for you. Only you. The girl with purple hair, my Violet”

I want to hold your hand like long times ago. This time I wouldn’t let you go. Again. I will hold tightly. I promised.

Just, open your eyes.

“My Baby-doll Violet, I love you. Forever and always. Thank you still remembering me.”

 

Forever love,

Daehyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Two young men sat on the bench. Silent but beautiful. They enjoyed the scenery in front of them without saying anything. The wind blow smoothly. Again, another day was passed. They wish next day will come with new hope. They will wait. Wait and wait. Here, in this place.

“Hyung…”

“Erm…” Daehyun tilted his head. Seeing Taehyung ducked his head down, with a sigh.

“Why you never tell me?”

Daehyun almost chocked with his own saliva. Finally, the younger asked the question that he really hope he wouldn’t ask. Because he do not know how to answer.

“Do you hate me?” Taehyung pull his head up and staring at the older. The latter shook his head and said, “I love you. I never hate you. You’re too cute to be hate. Then how could I?”

“Then, why only now?”

Same question. The same question that Daehyun was asked Violet two years ago. Why now?

 

Without they know, a pair of sad eyes was looking them from behind. He looks so messy and his eyes obviously show how painful he is right now. He feels guilty. He feels like to die anytime. It’s just the time can turning back; he will do anything to make it right. If only…

 

Daehyun take a deep breath and stand up. He stand in front of the younger boy when only his eyes corner catch someone appearance, not far from them. He stunned. They look at each other.

“Hyung..” Daehyun mumbled. He soften after a while.