P.E. Class

You're My Beautiful Nightmare.

Miyoung's POV:

"What?! you know all this time that they'll be my classmates!" JinHye nodded calmly while taking a bite to her sandwich.

"Th..then why didn't you tell me?!" i asked in an irritated and panicking voice.

She sighed and finally looked at me straight "Hey MiMi, i didn't tell you everything on the first place, because i know you'll be such like that..get it?" she rolled her eyes and gets back in eating her sandwich.

i sighed deeply and lay my head on the table facing my right, and once i lay it, i saw the 6 Kingkas of school or "BOYFRIEND" as what they call to their group, laughing and having fun together with fangirls ...i frowned once i saw them, yeah they're attractive but for me, they're not worth to fantasize about.....

"having fun with fangirls huh?" i rolled my eyes with a disgust on my face.

"Who?" Jin Hye asked and turn her gazes on where i'm looking at, "Oh Boyfriend, ah they're with the queenkas again..."

"ah so they're the school's queenkas, let me guess, they call themselves as "GIRLFRIEND" right?" i said as i sit up straight.

"hmm nope, they're the "APINK" and i don't know why they call themselves like that" JinHye said.

"weird name, probably because they like Pink!" we both laughed as i said that.

After a few minutes the bell ringed, signaling us that Break is over...

"So i'll just see you again later MiMi :) and please don't worry about Minwoo and the twins being as your classmates, just pretend you don't see or know them, don't let yourself worry too much arasso?" i nodded and she ruffled my hair and smile then walk away for her class :)


oh yeah THE TWINS! i almost didn't notice that BOYFRIEND have twins and they're also my classmates, maybe because i was too much stressed and annoyed with my seatmate -___-

I sighed as i stand up, i need to get ready for my next class..........P.E


~~~~~~~~

Minwoo's POV

After break time, since P.E is our next class, i went to Boys locker room and change my clothes into T-shirt and jogging pants. Everytime that we'll going to have our P.E class i usually get excited but this time, i'm not. How could i be excited if i know that the person whom i really hate will be in my class for the whole school year? -___-

After i changed my clothes, i went outside the room and i saw the twins waiting for me...

"Yah Minwoo! finally you're here, what did it takes you so long to change, we're waiting for you for about 10 minutes?" Youngmin said as he stand up from the ground. He looks like a little bit mad or annoyed for waiting me for so long.

"it's not that long, and besides i didn't tell you to wait for me" i said coldly as i approached them

"huh? look at this guy, he's not even thankful that we've waited for him, Hey Kwang-" He was cutted off by kwangmin by putting his hand to his older twin's mouth.

"I told him to wait for you, arasso? so just stop arguing and let's go now if you don't want to be yelled by Mr. Kwon if we're late" Kwangmin said putting down his hand from youngmin's mouth then started walking, the older twin just rolled his eyes then followed his twin and i followed them as well.

~~~~

NO ONE's POV

The twins and Minwoo finally arrived at their school's Track and Field, just in time for them to hear their teacher explaining what will they be doing...

"Good Morning Class 4-D! it's nice to meet you and be your teacher again! hmm i can see some new faces in here and i like to welcome them here in our school, I'm Mr. Kwon, your PE teacher, please enjoy your stay here" Mr. Kwon (the muscle man, as what other students call him because of his rocky body. lol) said.

He Then continued "Today's activity will be obviously be Track and field!" students started to complain but Mr. kwon didn't mind them because he was expecting students will complain "Don't worry class, The one who's going to be the fastest here in your class will be exempted for the next activity and he can do anything in my class. So if you want to be that lucky student, go practice and warm-up now, we will start any minute now" He Then whistled and students immediately practice and warm up on their own.

Miyoung is not that interested in the subject and the activity, she really hates running though she's really good at it, she once joined in a track and field competition and she won. She didn't know how she got that talent.
So she just sat on the bench and relaxed. She saw her classmates desperate to be the lucky student "They're all that desperate?" she thought, she keeps watching her classmates and stop when she saw a person who she thinks a-not-good-to-see person (MINWOO), doing the same thing she's doing RELAXING. "Tsk! Well i guess not everybody" she mumbled and rolled her eyes.

After a few minutes, Mr. Kwon whistled, it means that the activity will already start. "We Will start from the girls!" He said and started to call the names of the girls one by one. After the girls, Mr. Kwon immediately start to call the names of the boys.

When everyone's already done, Mr. Kwon announced "Okay so since everyone's done, i'm now going to announce the fastest from the girls and from the boys.....from the girls........we have Kim Miyoung!"

~~~~

Miyoung's POV:

"Okay so since everyone's done, i 'm now going to announce the fastest from the girls and from the boys......from the girls..........we have Kim Miyoung!" students started clapping their hands. i'm not that shocked when Mr.Kwon called my name, though i'm not also expecting it.

I started waking in front beside Mr. kwon, since he asked me to go there. I bowed and smiled to them but not until i saw that playboy's face, he's looking at me like he can't believe that i'm the fastest in the girls. Well, i just smirked on him.

Mr. Kwon then started to announce the fastest from the boys, i widened my eyes when i heard the boy's name "He's No Minwoo! again you're still the fastest from the boys!" Mr. Kwon exclaimed while clapping his hands "But i think you have found your match minwoo, Ms. Kim Miyoung's time is not really far from yours and for sure she can beat you" he continued.

I thought Minwoo will get scared when he heard that but what i got from him instead is a laugh -_- he laughed and said "Oh really? well, i think she can't Mr. Kwon!" then he continue laughing, that makes other students laugh too. "oh this guy is really getting on my nerves! >.<" he really thinks i can't beat him! huh! well think again Mr. No Minwoo!" i thought.

I can't take it anymore so i speak up "Hey you Mr. Playboy! If you really think i can't win over you, then think again!"
Argghhh i really hate him >.<"""

"Calm down Miyoung" Mr. Kwon patted my back and continue "we can only know who'll win if we put it up on a race! So Minwoo and Miyoung, to settle this thing do you agr---" "Yes! We agree" Mr. Kwon didn't finish what he's saying because me and minwoo answered him already while we're glaring with each other.

"If that's so then prepare yourself now, the race is about to begin! and remember who'll win this game will be the lucky student" Mr. Kwon excitedly said.

Well i really don't care if i'll be the lucky student what i want is to beat that No Minwoo and show him that he's no match with me!

"No Minwoo Prepare yourself because i'll make sure after this day, you'll be walking home not wanting anyone to see your face because of embarrassment" i thought as i smirked on him.

"LET THE RACE BEGIN!" Mr. Kwon whistled and our classmates started to cheer on both of us while both of us  keeps glaring on each other.

i know i'll win this one.

=

Miyoung and Minwoo will finally having their first battle, who do you think will win? :D
well Let's just see in the next chapter!
Stay Tun
ed~ ;D

=

Yayy! Finally i'm done with Chapter 4! ah~ i want to say sorry for not updating for a long time again, i'm really sorry *Bows 1000x* i can't update more often because i was really busy and no one's giving me inspiration to continue this story, please give me some inspiration! SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!~ :D i'm really going to appreciate that :
)

I hope you like this chapter even a little, though i know it's a really boring chapter ^^"
Don't worry i'll improve my writing skills and make each chapters interesting~ :D

And i'm also sorry if i didn't make any Kwangmin or other characters POV because i think their views are not yet needed...BUT i promise that the next chapters i'll reveal their thoughts~

BTW finally i'll put some SWEET scenes!~ :D i promise that ;)

another BTW xD i'm really sorry for the mispelled words and wrong grammars, ENGLISH is not my language so forgive me for tha
t :)

Well i need to cut this now coz i think it's getting long now xD until here THANK YOU :) ~ <3

LoveLots,

iHEARTalmightyKEY <3