You are the best one I've ever had

The Flowing Tears

-Minho Side-

I sit alone waiting for things they actually make ​​me not able to think clearly. I do not mind the more frivolous with what is going on. I am angry, angry with destiny.

I wanted to repeat the time, keep her, love her, always been there for her even when she is needed, as it used to. But now, I am the cause of all that happens. Krystal, I'm sorry.

" Mr. Minho ? " , The doctor called me when he come out of the treatment room Krystal.

" Yes.. "

"You are the husband of Mrs. Krystal ? "

" Yeah right doctor .. "

"You could come to my room now ? "

Could only nod, can not say anything anymore. It really makes me miserable, I refuse my bad feelings. I'm still hoping it's just a silly feeling that I do not need to pay attention.

I step behind the physician, to a white room. His office.

He opened the door and I go in with him. I do not want to look and stare at his face, the doctor kept staring at me, looking for a way to explain everything. I think he understood if I feel it, I know all.

" Cancer .. Grow rapidly in the lungs .. This even faster than before.. " , The opening sentence of our conversation. I did not respond.

" Do you know if your wife had cancer before? "

" Pneumonia, it is a sickness she felt this before.. ", I replied curtly.

" But it turned out to be cancer, even Mrs. Krystal ignoring her health .. "

" What do you mean, Doctor?", I become interested in his words.

"She undergo chemotherapy. Now her body weakened, no longer strong enough to undergo chemo .. Mistress Krystal does not compensate for her strength she undergo chemotherapy. Thus making her weaker."

I do not play to hear an explanation eyed Doctor. Krystal? chemotherapy without inform to me? How can that be? Why are you doing this, Honey?

 

Why?

 

Why do you spoil yourself just for the sake of your own ... Ah ! I'm getting angry, angry with destiny harass our happiness!

" Mrs. Krystal, always taking drugs for cancer pain relief when it was active. And worse, she drank the dose is high enough, it really is not good for the condition of the body in fighting the disease. "

" What should we do now a doctor ? "

I see quite thick glasses doter it down, sighed. Turned his face back to me.

" Only a miracle of God that is able to change all of this nightmare .. "

Miracle? What is the purpose of that word? Give up? Not! Krystal, you have to endure. You have to stay strong, I'm sure you're a strong woman. Is not this your dream has come true now? Be my wife, not whether you are happy with our status now?

" Is there no other way than waiting for a miracle? "

" There is one way.. "

I straightened it and the agency would like to know how what the doctor is going to talk about. I prepare both my ears to hear the answer .

" A cancer surgery.. "

" Do it ! "

" But .. the condition of the body like that, Mrs. Krystal is not possible - "

" What is not possible ??? You want to let my wife suffering from cancer pain feel it ??? "

"No sir. Please calm down first.. "

" What did you feel at ease when someone who is invaluable in your life, run out of ways to survive in life ???"

I'm emotional, I'm emotional! I lost control of my anger control. It was all because I feel like , I can not think anymore. I want Krystal recover. All the way will I have if it is to cure her.

" I understand how you are feeling at this time .. But really , who would be at risk received was ... "

" I see it ! "

"Sir , I just can not vouch for the successful outcome of this operation. Given the condition of patients who is very weak, even by relying only drugs that can reduce the pain felt by the body. It is quite a high risk if we keep doing the removal of the cancer. Even the worst is ... "

 

.
 


.
 


I go ahead stare empty,  room down the hall every white in this large building, my legs felt weak and helpless. My breath seemed like living I can breathe a little. Sadness, disappointed of destiny handcuff me to my soul now.

Is this the punishment for me? I am guilty, have hurt someone very own meaning in my life. All the dreams and her life, has now been shattered .

Ironically, I am the main perpetrator of the destruction of all that she expected of me .

I'm selfish.

Which struck me about my selfishness to do over the years, has now ended tragically.

"Sir , I just can not vouch for the successful outcome of this operation. Given the condition of patients who are very weak, even by relying only drugs that can reduce the pain felt by the body. It is quite a high risk if we keep doing the removal of the cancer . Even the worst is ... "

I shook my head back quickly, I want to forget the last words that I heard. I wish I could wake up from this nightmare right now, this moment .

" .. The worst is .. "

I open the door of a medium-sized room, she was lying quietly look and smile at me , grabbed my hands . I the cheek, the red hue that is starting to disappear, now paled.

" .. Loss of lives of your wife and your baby . "

It's a sentence that can tear apart my heart, hurt and continue to make deep cuts. Whether penalties should be like this?

" Minho , you're a long time to Doctor Room .. I do not want to be alone for too long , you know that right ? "

With the attitude she hung spoiled me, Oh God , what do I do now ?



" Yes honey , I know it .. "

" Hm .. What did the doctor say ? To my sickness.. I. .. I'm sorry if I've been .. cover it from you.. "

" Shh.. Do not be discussed again dear, The most important thing is that we will get through this together. Okay ? "

Beautiful smile make her look more beautiful despite her beautiful face looks very pale.

She lay down with a pillow, I enveloped her with a warm blanket to cover her s. I hold my face, then whispered as she began to close her eyes to rest .

"You are the best, and will always be the best for me. Things you should always remember is.....all that happened, one moment I will never leave you be alone. Whatever the situation.. "

 

Chu ~

 

I kissed her little nose, and whispered her back ..

" I love you , Krystal .. At any given time .. "

- ending of Minho side –

 

 

@ @ @

 

 

7 days passed, Krysta’s health come pretty good. Of course this is good news for all who wanted healing from Krystal.

"Honey, I'm so missed with Krystal .. I can not wait to meet her.. "

" Yeah , me too Luna .. Are you ready to bring fruits to Krystal ? "



"Of course it is! Hehehe.. "

" Okay, we're leaving now .. "

Jinki and Luna hurried into the luxury car that is ready to take them to where Krystal is. Today is the 3rd time they visit Krystal. Their busy lives to make time in a very few get to visit.

But wherever possible, they come to just frolic and remove grief that struck the couple. Minho and Krystal.

When they reached the hospital, they both quickly walked to the room where Krystal obtain special treatment. Jinki slowly opened the door, they step in to not wake Mute they both are still asleep.

Minho can be seen quite tired, lay on the couch and a bed large enough near Krystal .

" Yak ... how could he let a closed ear headset all night eoh?? "

Luna slowly pick up and let go of the ear headphones Minho, while she pressed it to her ear. heard a song that deliberately Minho continuously listen to it.

Luna grab Jinki’s hand to listen together, the song is quite careful slicing them both. Anxiety about heart Minho at describing through the song.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALGL0WLHj8g

 

I try to feel you at the tip of my fingers
But I forget. I always forget that I can’t touch you.
Do you know? Because you live in the one room of my heart,
No one else will do.

Even the memories are lost, even the warmth is gone… now.

I’m a scarecrow standing on one foot
I’m a sad scarecrow, my heart aching without you.
In the harsh wind, I keep swaying
Even if my body scatters apart
If you’d come to me some day
I want to embrace you with my arms wide open.
I’ll wait for U.
I’ll wait for U.

Even when I try to send your voice away,
It lingers in my ears. It keeps lingering and I think of it again,
So that the time you were here can’t flow away, I block the way.

I’m a scarecrow standing on one foot
I’m a sad scarecrow, my heart aching without you.
In the harsh wind, I keep swaying
Even if my body scatters apart
If you’d come to me some day
I want to embrace you with my arms wide open.
I’ll wait for U.
I’ll wait for U.

Don’t wanna let you go (let U go) Don’t wanna let you go (let U go)
Don’t wanna let you go (let U go) Don’t wanna let you go (let U go)

As if a nail has pierced me, as if my breath has stopped, here…
Words I couldn’t say then, words I’m saying now, though it may be too late
I love you, I love you, My Love

I’m a sunflower that only looks toward one place
Without you, I’m an ash-covered child with nowhere to go
In the harsh wind, I keep swaying
Even if my body scatters apart
If you’d come to me some day
I want to embrace you with my arms wide open.
I still love you.
I still love you.




When the song finished , Luna stared at Jinki in the full sense. Jinki stares familiar with it, a sense of remorse that caused of Luna, Krystal has to suffer like this .

" Jinki ... "



" Shh .. All will be fine ... "

Jinki grabbed Luna’s body and closer to his chest. Luna cried in silence, do not speak, she deliberately want to hold back her sobs as MinStal wake .

" Hikss ... eottohke ? ? Ettohke ? ? "

" Pray.. That's all we can do now...”

 

To be continued...