The complexity

The Flowing Tears

After reading the statement illness suffered by Krystal, Jong In as clear as possible to start telling the truth to Minho. In fact,  Jong unlock all the secrets of an agreement between he and Krystal.

Jong In breaking the agreement because he felt unable to look so miserable Krystal without Minho, without love Minho.

" You are her boyfriend now. Keep her as well as possible, and the only man he is supposed to keep, it’s you, Jong In ... "

Jong In sighed, preparing himself with the poor treatment of Minho after this. He had not wanted to cover all of this from them, especially Minho .

" You're wrong ... "

Minho furrowed brow and forehead, feels weird with words Jong In. Trying to digest, but he hesitated to interpret.

" Minho, when you see me in her room... It is true, that night I expressed my feelings to her. But she... suddenly kissed me .. "

Minho and Luna almost shouting to hear confessions of Jong In, they did not believe the words that Jong In. It makes no sense.

" I'm sorry if it seemed like I was making up a story, but it really happened .. "

Luna immediately signaled to Jong -in to stop the ridiculous story, because she was worried if Minho will give a "gift" to him after this.

" ..... "

" Why do not you continue Jong In? "

" Ah, Jong In ... I think you 're drunk .. Minho, he should just go home. Besides, you 're want to break it?"

Luna as much as possible to prevent bad things that happen again. But Minho instead gave the green light to Jong In to tell him all things clearly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a little debate and Minho go out after ended their relationship....

" What about my acting ? "

" Krystal ...Why... You... "

" Sorry if it should involve you ... "

Jong In walked over to Krystal who still backs him. He faced parallel to the face of Krystal .

" Why are you doing this? "

" Because I love you.. "

Jong In absurdly surprised when he heard that answer from  Krystal.

" You said what? "

" I love you.. Really.. But it's ... "


Jong In reaching hand of Krystal, Krystal waited anxiously continuation sentence.

" I love you , I love you Jong In ... I always wait for you phrase it, saying that you want me to be lovers .. I'm waiting for you Jong In.. "

" .......... "

" But until that fatigue has been at its peak, just as the second week of my acquaintance with Minho, I let go of my dreams .. I release my desire to be with you , beside you, as a woman you love .. "

" Krystal ... You're waiting for me? "

" Do you know how I'm waiting for you so long? It was very tiring Jong In... Really really tired ... But Minho, he has given me another view on love . "

"You make Minho as an escape you? "

" Anio. I just wanted to start my life and stay away from all of you. And slowly my love for Minho continued to grow well .. "

" ........ "

" Minho, he's the right guy for my future. He was able to make me feel good, happy and comfortable. Always wanted to keep me, too sincere... But now all changed, my destiny says another. This disease ... sooner or later I will separate him.. I do not want to go with him crying. I want him to smile more happiness... If it is not with me .. "

"You mean? "

" I know their relationship ... Sulli . "

" Krystal , I'm sorry ... "

" .......... "

" I'm sorry if I 've made ​​you tough, sorry if all this because of me ... If I not introduce you to the Minho, if I'm able to show my love for you. You will not experience anything like this ... "

" No need to forgive ... This is a line that had to be my Lord to live .. I tried to accept it all with patience and sincerity ... "

Jong In knees, would not hold his body weight, legs felt weak and numb. Regret, only that which can be described as the heart Jong In .

Krystal stood, silent, but both her ​​eyes continued to ooze fluid flowing down her cheeks. Can not exclude a word, just stood in tears.

" Krystal ... I ... I ... hiksss ... Can I have you? Treat the wound. Your wounds have been created , injuries are so deep ... "

" Jong In-ah.... sorry, but this heart, still choose Minho. Only Minho who can enter this heart. Already locked tightly. The key, is not working anymore to open the door of my heart ... "

" Mianhae ... Mianhe ... Mianhae ... "


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Minho heart was beating fast, Jong In trying to accept the explanation that he had never thought before. Krystal, still love him, and will continue to love him.

 

Enough, it all feels more than enough. Now he was so dizzy and confused as to what he should do now. His marriage with Sulli had its day, may not be canceled.

On the other hand he still has that feeling, Krystal , love her.

" Krystal , she knows all that you do. At that time he went to your room, intends to invite your breakfast together .. She made special to prepare your breakfast in her room . "

" Not possible. That morning I saw she was still asleep .. And I still touch her .. "

" So you believe if she was asleep ? "

" ...... "

" Minho , all that you see does not mean the real thing .. "

" ........ "

" But when she go to your room , Sulli, she contacted you .. Krystal receives the call. Perhaps because of a sense of panic that Sulli felt when she found out she was pregnant, she immediately told clearly what happened to herself, the pregnancy your child .. Krystal heard it."

Just when Jong In explaining the sentence, Minho instantly felt his face heat. His body shook, he bow his head. Tears are ready to come out of the corner of his eye. Squeezing his knee hard.

" In it, a sense of disappointment and pain she felt. He gave up the struggle to stay with you, her love, has attacked him inhumanly. "

" Jong In-ah ... Enough ... " , Luna cut Jong In explanation, she knew when enough was slapped Minho .

" Not Noona , Minho should know everything. Minho should know how Krystal loves him so much. How big is the love for Minho. I want to be able to reach Krystal ... last dream.. "

Quickly the big eyes stared Jong -in, full of anxiety in him.

"The last dream ?? "

" Yes Noona . her last dream, and so she hoped for this .. "

" ....... "

" Married to him, Minho -goon . "

.

.


Minho sit up in bed alone. Recalled all the long explanations Jong In give  to him. He had no idea if Krystal, while maintaining loyalty. Even when the disease continues to attack, never tired for loving him .

Minho walked towards a small closet in his room, pulled out a small black box and began to open slowly .
 

 

 



Saved some photos on when they were together, moments that will not be forgotten, it has now come to an end. Now turned into a very complicated matter, career and life.

" God , what do I do now ? "

 

@ @ @

 

That night, when the room was quiet, she went into it with caution. She knew if the woman is not some company.

When she reached the side of the bed, she was silent for a moment. Looked at women who lay weak and helpless, only helped by a variety of hose. One was for her to breathe.



" I'm sorry ... "

There was no answer .

" Krystal ... I'm sorry if you have experienced this. For me, you have to lie here. "

" ........ "

" Because I , you and Minho parted ... "

" ........ "

" I'm sorry ... "

Slowly she moves her hand, approached the Krystal 's face was still unconscious. Her hands were shaking, gasping for breath .
 


Cklek !. Suddenly the door is opened.
 


" Sulli !! "

Jong In newly arrived in that room, suddenly shocked to see what will be done of Sulli. Sulli quickly away from the bed, and attempted to flee .

Sehun who was beside Jong In also surprised with Sulli in this room. He does not understand what a relationship with Krystal and Sulli. He does not know anything about the complicated of them.

In roughly Jong pushed her down to the floor. Sulli grimacing pain, she felt soreness in her stomach. Sehun not say anything, quickly help Sulli to bounce back.

" Gwenchana ? ? ?"

" Ssshhh .... yeah I'm fine .. "

" Yak! Jong In ah !! Are you crazy ??!! She is a woman !!! Why are you being so rude to her! "

Jong In not receive treatment that seemed Sehun to defend Sulli.

" Should I apply both to the person who makes Krystal to be like this ??!!! Lying low, staring sadly that love has gone away ??!! And all because Sulli ! ! "

" What do you mean ??! Sulli is innocent ! "

" You remember the woman I’ve told you who has captured the love Minho ?? Woman's greatest to destroy Krystal dream ??? People who make Minho being selfish and only thinking about careers and career only ???!! "

Sehun narrowed his eyes staring Jong In, his face less stared Jong In with a rude attitude .

" She was right there beside you!! Women who are defending! "

Sehun second round eyes , then turned to Sulli was down fear .

"You ... Sulli .. ? "



" Hikksss ... Sehun - ah ... I'm sorry ... Hiksss ... "

Jong In exciting hands by force to stand Sulli , Sulli can not rebel . Her body is still not stable , she still felt weak .

" Jong In!! Let her go! "

" I'll release after I tossed her out of this room !"


Bugh!!

Improved overview his rough Sehun to In Jong, who has been trying to normalize emotions boil quickly. Jong In so emotional and angry, hushed stony. His hand went limp. Sehun quickly embrace the body that almost falling down. Sulli being so afraid to anger of Jong In.

"It is not appropriate that you be rude with women, for whatever reason .. "

" ........ "

" We go from here.. " , while leading Sulli is still not able to stabilize herself.

When outside the room, Sulli cried , wailed loudly. Sorry for what she did. Too love Minho, the only reason that makes her a " blind " .

" Sulli , I beg you ... don’t cry anymore ... "

" You're going to hate me .. give such rude attitude like Jong In .. Hiksss ... I ... "

Sehun immediately hugged tightly Sulli body. Make Sulli feel comfortable and calm. Sehun know since when the arms are able to make herself always felt safe.

" Whatever happens , I will not leave you Sulli .. "

" Hikss ... jeongmalyo ? "



"Yes , I will not leave you alone .. "

" Because as a friend ? "

Sehun not answer, he just gently the long hair Sulli. He wants to give her a sense of security. He wants to always keep her as possible.

" Because I love you , Sulli ... " , he whispered to herself .

.

.


Jong In slammed the plastic contains alcohol beverages to the floor, he upset , angry , disappointed .

" Why God ??!!! Why do you have to give her this ordeal ?? Krystal, I love her so much ... ! Why should she ??! Why do not men ??!! Or am I that you choose as her successor ??! "



Constantly raved Jong unclear. Then cried, squeezing his hair. Trials were so severe he had ever had.

" What's wrong with God ?? She just loves a man , is not that a good thing ??! "

Tes!

Tears in the corner of her eye that still has not opened her eyes. She heard it all ?

" Why should punish her like this ??!! "

Jong In walked over to the bed, he slumped in a chair near the bed. Hands gripping each other, head down, crying .

" I can not help you ... Krystal, I beg you ... up ... You must get rid of ... "

There was no answer .

" Hikss ... Please, you have to be strong ... "

Slowly Jong In hugging Krystal, he did not want to lose the woman he loved. It felt so sick if he has to see it continue to suffer like this. But not much he could do to help her. Just waiting for a miracle to fix everything.

 

“Please... Wake up.. Krystal.. Hiksss..”

 

To be continued...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Minho do in the next? Will Krystal be safe? How about Sulli? Oh my God! It's more complicated now! What do u think chingu? ^^