Be strong, Sulli..

The Flowing Tears

Minho walked fast and rush into the hallway leading to the rooms he headed. Looks very panic and anxiety. Again and again he tried to calm himself by telling remarks that he does not think negative things.

When looking at the open door, he saw the owner of the panic room no there. Without waiting any longer, he went into the hospital room and repeatedly invoked the name of Sulli.

Because not result, he decided to get out of the room and began to search the existence of Sulli. Every now, he asked the hospital staff and nurses about Sulli, but they all can not be answered because no one saw Sulli out of the room.

"Ah yes ... I saw it in the western part of the hospital's garden. Are you ... Minho? "

Minho finally get the answers, so desperately searching for. One of the nurse saw Sulli being bored in the room and decided to get some fresh air. Nurse was seen admiring him, but unfortunately, Minho is in a state of panic, so that one of the fans who are ready to ask for something it was ignored by him.

Minho ran and kept running until he saw Sulli was sitting on a couch with a man's in the garden. Minho was panicking and calling her directly approched her. Sulli who know the whereabouts of Minho, immediately waved and smiled happily, without realizing she was standing and ready to welcome Minho.

Grep!

"Stupid! Why did you make me worry huh?! "

Minho hugged her tightly, his breathing still irregular and begin to nag Sulli. Sulli sculpting, she was surprised by the attitude of Minho very worried. Minho looks different today.

"Oppa ..."

"Do not do stupid things like this to me again! Understand?! "

Still in a state of hugging, Minho continued to nag. Sulli who understand the concerns Minho, slowly nodded in understanding, then smiled as Minho attitude that is so sweet to her.

"Ekhem ..!"

They took off the arms after someone gave the cue. Seen a smiling young docter to them while introducing himself.

"Anyeonghaseyo .. Choneun Sehun imnida .. Naega-"

"He's an impostor Minho ..."

"Yak! You do not try to make slanderous Sulli! "

"Indeed you cheater, Sehun doctor!"

Minho raised eyebrow look less conversation along. Do not understand what they are talking about.

"You're a doctor?"

"Yes. I'm a doctor here .. "

"But you're not a specialist cancer!"

"Hey! At least I was a doctor in the hospital! "

Sulli and Sehun back noisier because it is not Minho understand.

"Then what is your office here?"

"I am a psychiatrist .."

"Oh, good job .."

"Thank you .. And you certainly Minho, Sulli future husband right? "

Minho smiled sincerely. And they both shook hands early introduction marks.

"So how did you get my wife,Sehun doctor?"

"Ah, it's just a coincidence .. I was-"

Have not had time to reply, Minho be remembered by a Sulli pregnant state. And he turned to ask Sulli.

"Are you okay?? Do you feel sick?? "

"Ahhh .. You're over Oppa .. I'm fine .. Did you see it? I can still stand up today. "

Minho nodded quickly, approved the sentence Sulli.

"And the baby?"

Sulli become pale when Minho questioned her baby, confused as to what she should say. Honestly if the baby was gone? Minho certainly be very disappointed in her. But what if she lied, it's too bad herself, also Minho. Decision making quite difficult and hesitant.



"The baby ..."
 


Kriiiiiing! Kriiiiiiiiiiing!
 


Minho phone suddenly rang out loud, immediately he saw the name of the person being contacted. The very name he knew and memorized. Luna Noona. Minho ignored. Sulli was being confused with the seemingly indifferent attitude of Minho with his cell phone.

"Oppa, you do not want to receive?"

"I'm lazy ..."

"Indeed, from whom?"

"Hhh ... You already know, Noona ... Luna Noona .. "

"Pick it up. Surely there must be something important she had to say. "

"I already know .."

Sulli cocked her head, thinking.

"Really? Then why is she still contacting you? "

"Tonight .... I have to go to Japan to preparation fans-sign event tomorrow. I do not want to leave you .. "

Minho really touch hearts greeting Sulli, he was touched by the attention that is so romantic to her.

"Aigooo .. Your ignore job just because of me? Ck, come on Oppa ... Do not like a teenager. We're adults. I does not matter if you did have to go to work.. "

"But I wanted to see the condition of the development of our baby .."

"How long were you there?"

"A week."

"Oppa, you just relax. There is nothing you need to worry about .. I do not want to be a barrier dreams. Is not this a golden opportunity for your career? "

Minho instantly silent. The last sentence in say Sulli, reminded him of someone, which is almost the same sentence and somehow felt Minho another to hear.

"Oppa? Minho oppa? "

"Ah yes, you say what?"

"You daydreaming? Are you sick?? "

"Ah no no. I'm fine ... "
 


Kriiiiiiiiing! Kriiiiiiiiiiiing!
 


"Quick lift! I beg Oppa .. "

Sulli aegyo put a face to the Minho, Minho trying to persuade to accept the call. And it worked! Minho took the phone and sure enough his face was glum when ending a phone. It is an obligation for Minho to fulfill his dream. If he went to Japan, then there is a possibility he began to raise his career higher.

"Oppa, do not worry .. I'm going to keep myself well. "

" Not only you, but also our baby ... "

"Ah ... Y-yeah .. "

"Minho-goon, take it easy .. For a while Sulli must rest in the hospital, since she who must not be exhausted .. So she will be safe while you're here, also while you're gone .. "

Sehun explain to Minho smiled and looked at Minho to convince. Minho a little hesitant, but then he had to go because the contract was executed.

"You're right, and it seems like I can trust you to keep Sulli ... Well at least until I get back from Japan. How? "

Sulli and Sehun look at each other, they become confused with Minho request. They both? Sehun keep Sulli? They have same hobby. Quarreled. What happens if they are ........

"Yes, if you really want it .."

Minho smiled with satisfaction to hear the answer from Sehun. But not with Sulli who put a face upset and angry to hear the decision of Sehun.

"I can not stay long here .. Noona is waiting for me at the airport. Looks like she has prepared everything I need .. "

"Ah .. Mianhae Oppa ... I can not prepare your clothes and equipment to go to Japan .. "

"Anio. Your health and the baby are the main ones. "

"I'm sorry if I can not take you ..."

Chu ~

Minho kissed her forehead softly, a sign he should immediately go away.

"I will miss you .."

"I am also Oppa ..."

After that Minho ran towards the exit to go to the airport. Sulli looked full Sehun with big question. Sehun, what he wants actually? Of course he had no right in telling Sulli circumstances that must be treated in hospital. Luckily her, unsuspecting Minho.

"Why are you helping me?"

"Helping?"

 

"You lied by saying if I had still a baby would be .."

"I do not know, I just felt compelled to do it .."

And walked away leaving Sulli who kept calling his name. But suddenly ill Sulli wince when she want to catch Sehun that behave very annoying. Sehun immediately ran back to Sulli, and helped her to stand.

"You just had a miscarriage, do not do dangerous movements .. Especially running .. "

Sulli receive his help with grasping hands tall man, holding her stomach that she occasionally feels the pain of stitches doctor.

6 days passed. Sulli is increasingly improved, but the anxiety is so unsettling. Tomorrow Minho returned to Seoul. He could not continue to lie to Minho about her pregnancy. And this makes getting frustrated.

Also sadness she felt for losing the baby she loved. Infants results of their love. Now going to leave her. Sulli was hit hard by the miscarriage. Sehun that always accompany and give encouragement, always never tired in increasing confidence Sulli by the incident. He always check Sulli room when there was a break in working hours.

Day by day, their closeness turned into a friendship. No more scolding and bickering. Sulli is always telling her anxiety in the face of Minho later. And what should she do now, it increasingly makes her confused.

"Ah .. My job is in order. There is still time break 2 hours, should I check Sulli? .. "

Sehun running relaxed and confident. He was not burdened with his new job, how your job was also not much different from the work that he's living right now.

How he was very surprised when saw the room was empty room. Sehun immediately entered the room while calling Sulli. But there was no answer. He looked around the corner of the room, still nil. Sulli are not in the room. She does not usually go away without permission from Sehun. Sehun became very alarmed when he saw a paper on the big bed, he quickly read.



 "The hope it’s gone, and I can not lose him, his love."



Sehun feel strange with Sulli wrote sentences on paper. Somehow he felt very anxious and started to run for Sulli in every hospital room. He asked several times to employees and nurses, they do not see Sulli. Sulli as gone. It's a bad sign.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"What the hospital has a balcony over?"

"Yes, of course there is. Why? "


-----------------------------------------------------------------


Sehun remembered their conversation a few days ago. With full, runs and he ran up the stairs to the top balcony hospital. Feeling he was getting uneasy.

Sure enough, he found Sulli in this place. Top floor or balcony spacious and empty without a roof. A fairly strong wind feels on his skin. It's too dangerous. But wait, Sulli? What is she doing here?

"Sulli! What are you doing here?? "

No answer from Sulli, she kept her back to Sehun and move forward. Wait, is not there is no way anymore? In a sense it is the end of the roof of the hospital. Sulli, what she wants to do exactly?

"Sulli! Do not step in again ..! You can fall ..! "



Sulli ignored his warnings, she continued to move forward slowly. Up on the roof right at the end which is very dangerous for her. Sehun trying to control himself not to make reckless Sulli doing an action. He tried over and win Sulli.

"You do not need to do this .."

"Why?? I might not have it anymore .. "

"Sulli .... we can talk about-"

"There is no need in talking about!!! Oppa, Minho oppa .. he'll leave me! "

"Sulli, there is one thing you need to know about the meaning of love ... Did you ever hear it? "

"I do not want to hear anything!"

"When we love someone, our loved ones happiness is our happiness, too?"

Sulli crying, she felt so desperate this time. Sh could not think clearly.

"Sulli, listen to me. When we see our loved ones smile, sincerely, it is not The real happiness? "

"Hikksss ... Hikkkss .... I do not care that Sehun! "

"If you go this way, do not you think the feeling Minho?"

"......."

"Minho that you love, verry worried about you. Did you not see how he was worried about you a few days ago? "

"..........."

"Please, Think back Sulli ... "

There is still no sign of movement Sulli will discourage bad. Sehun getting closer, when he nearly get closer, he quickly pulled her hand away from hazardous areas . Sulli revolt. Sehun hold her close, trying to calm Sulli are trying to take and want to re-do the action. Sulli cry, howl in despair.

"I want to die!! Sehun go way! "

Every rebellion of Sulli, Sehun increasingly tightened his embrace. Suli who growled, biting the hand Sehun whites. Sehun ignore the pain of sharp teeth bite Sulli, stinging.

"Let me go Sehun!! Let me go! "

Sulli crying loudly, screaming like a madwoman. She was so upset with the fact that she had to face. Already can be sure if honesty had been compromised, Minho will leave. And she will be miserable because it will quickly spread to the whole world about the pregnancy. She would be embarrassed and wasted.

"Hiksss .... Sehun ... ahh .... Let go ... "

Sulli began to weaken, she ran out of steam in its escape from Sehun. Sehun too strong for her opponent.

"Be strong... to yourselves ... I beg you... "

Sehun still trying to calm Suli, his voice hoarse and raspy. Sulli began to weaken and is still crying.

Tes!

Tears splashed down shirt Sulli, Sulli trying to find a face that feels Sehun difficult to tightly embrace of Sehun. Sehun cry?

"You ... Crying? "

"Anio ..."

"Why ..... you .."

"Promise me, you have to be strong to face it. "

"Sehun-ah ...."



"I will always be beside you..”

 


To be continued...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sulli really feel depressed by the accident. Will Sehun can help her? Keep reading and comment here~ It will support me as an author ^^