Chapter 4

My Wonderful Family

Month 4

Spirit injuries had recovered and her baby bump has became visible. Spirit was in her bedroom, sleeping while the others were at work, school, or at the store. Leeteuk and the others came back with some things. Their husbands decided that their wives will stay home and take care of the kids and house. Spirit came out of the room feeling hungary. "Wookie?"

"Hmmm~?" Wookie hummed.

"I'm hungary." Spirit pouted. Wookie chuckled at Spirit and brought her to the kitchen.

"What you want to eat?"

"Hmmm~, ramen with ice cream and anchovies." 

"You and those weird cravings of yours." Wookie laughed while Spirit giggled. Wookie gave the food to Spirit and Spirit started to devour it. Wookie scrunched his face with the food by the smell and looks of it. After quiet some time, their husbands came home. Gongchan went into the kitchen to see Spirit eating and Ryewook reading his cooking book. He went to sit with Spirit, when Spirit finished eating, she accidently burped.

"Opps." Spirit said while covering . Ryewook and Gongchan smiled at Spirit. Gongchan took Spirit's hand and led them to their room while Ryewook was left in the kitchen.

"*Sigh* At least her cravings had gone away." Ryewook said while looking at the pile of dishes that Spirit had eaten.


{Bedroom}

Spirit was laying down on the bed, rubbing her little baby bump. Gongchan came out of the bathroom after finishing taking a shower. He went on the bed with Spirit and hugged her. "Neh~, yebo?" Gongchan said.

"Hmmm?"Spirit hummed

"What do you want to name our child?" Gongchan said while lifting Spirit's shirt and put his hand on it.

" ... Well I thought if it is going to be a girl, then I would name her Joo Chan, but if it were to be a boy, then his would be Joong Jin." Spirit said.

"I like it."

"You do?"

"Of course I do, I can't wait to have our second child. Anyway, let's go to the living room." Gongchan asked while grabbing Spirit's hand to the said place. They sat on couch where Kangin and Leeteuk were.

"Wow! Spirit, your stomach is getting big!" Kangin exclaimed. Spirit looked down.

"You think I'm getting fat?" Spirit asked with tears in her eyes, and everyone gasped.

"No, no, no, no. That's not what I meant!" Kangin panicked.

"YOU THINK I WANT TO BE FAT!?!? I CAN'T STOP GETTING HUNGARY!!! I KNOW I'M NOT CUTE ANY MORE EVER SINCE I GOTTEN PREGNANT!!" Spirit sobbed. Everyone glared at Kangin.

"That's not what I meant, you know look cute like that."

"I do?" Spirit said while looking at Kangin and everyone else. They all nodded. "Yay~!" Spirit giggled while they all looked nervous at Spirit.

', her mood swings are scary.' They all thought.


{Bed time}

Spirit was sleeping soundly on Gongchan's chest while Gongchan had his arm around Spirit. He was looking up at the ceiling wondering what's going to happen to his life. His family is getting bigger, him and the others have to go the military soon. The thoughts swarming in head started to give a headache till he heard some rustling coming from outside. He whipped his head toward the balcony, he went outside to see what it is, but couldn't find it.'Must've just been the wind.' Gongchan thought and felt something warm on his back.

"Gonnie~, why are you outside?" Spirit asked while rubbing her eyes.

"Nothing, I thought I heard something." Gongchan said while picking Spirit up bridal style and pecking her on the lips. 


{Mean While}

"That stupid brat took my fiance. She's going to pay what she took from me." The voice growled. She was up in the tree, a few feet away from where Spirit and Gongchan were at.


Here's an update! Please comment/ subscribe.