( two )

Jungkook's FAKE Girlfriend

 

 
"Introduced yourself Jungkook-"
 
"There's no need. I've heard enough about you!" Minhee said and sent a glare to Jungkook. 
 
"I can see you must not be a fan?" Mr. Kim said.
 
"Fan? Ha! I didn't even know who or what Bangtan is!"
 
"Are you sure? You sent us a fan letter." Jungkook said and took the fan letter out. "Though, it's for someone named PP."
 
Minhee quickly ran over to retrieve the letter but Jungkook held up to a height she couldn't reach. 
 
"It's not meant to be a fan letter! Just a normal letter to a friend!" She finally jumped high enough to snatch the letter.
 
"A letter to a friend? Who?"
 
"That's none of you're business! Now apologize for saying that we are dating and tell them the truth!"
 
"Apologize?" Jungkook was surprise that this girl would want an apology. If his fangirls were in her place they would've died of happiness, not want an apology. What crazy girl was standing before Jungkook's eyes? "Usually girls would be thankful."
 
"Thankful? Thankful my . Am I suppose to be thankful for being mobbed by fangirls that want to kill me? Now tell everyone we're not dating! Now!"
 
"Sorry miss but we can't." Mr.Kim said and shrugged. 
 
"What?" Both Minhee and Jungkook yelled.
 
"Bangtan is a new rookie group and the fact that a member confessed his relationship it has been a hot topic. They won't believe us if we tell them the truth."
 
"So what you're saying is that you're using this for publicity and I have to date this idiot Jungkook?" Minhee was mad, no angry. She came all this way to yell at Jungkook and for him to apologize but instead she must be in a relationship she never knew or agreed on. 
 
"You only have to date for a couple months-"
 
"Nope! No deal! I'm out!" Minhee got up and made her way to the door but Jungkook blocked her way. 
 
"Move"
 
"No"
 
Minhee took a deep breath and pushed Jungkook to the floor. "I'm never going to date you!" She yelled as she exited the building. 
 
__________________________
 
The next day was the worst for Minhee. Hanyeon was sick leaving her alone with the crazy mob of fangirls. Throughout the day the fangirls would send her death glares and throw letters at her telling her to stay away from Jungkook, which she wanted to.
 
After school Minhee decided to go up to the rooftop for a bit. The rooftop was her favorite place to go because the breeze was always perfect and when she looked down she felt far away from the world and the drama. Suddenly a hand grabbed her shoulders and the first thing Minhee did was kick the person in stomach.
 
"Jeon Jungkook?" She looked at the guy panting on the floor. He was dressed in all black with sunglasses. Typical idol disguise. "Did you follow me?" She was shocked Jungkook even knew which school she went to.
 
"I...I...needed to..talk..to you" Minhee kneeled down beside him and took off his glasses and sighed at the hurt boy. "Sorry.." 
 
Jungkook chuckled and looked up to the sky. "I didn't know my girlfriend had a cute side?" 
 
Minhee then pushed over Jungkook and got up. "I already told you, I will never date you!" She dusted off her pants and crossed her arms. Jungkook got up from the ground and stood in front of Minhee.
 
"Please Minhee! Please!" He started tugging her arm and pouted.
 
"Why? Why would I do it?" 
 
"The fangirls. Once you are official mine I can protect you." Minhee rolled her eyes. 
 
"What about you. Why do you want this so bad?" 
 
"Like Mr. Kim said, it's been a hot topic. And we can't take back our words." Minhee bit her lip and tapped her chin. 
 
"Please, just for 3 months. Then everything will die down. It's just pretend." He grabbed Minhee's hand which she quickly swung away. 
 
"It's just pretend right?"
 
"Unless you want it to be real?" Jungkook teasingly said sending her a wink in which he got a slap on the arm in return. 
 
"Fine but you better not do anything stupid." She made her way to the exit when Jungkook stopped her. 
 
"Just a warning Jang Minhee! You may actually fall for me!" Jungkook smirked as he saw Minhee cover her ears. She shook her head and made her way down the stairs. *What did I just do? I must be crazy right?* she made her way to the bottom of the stairs where she found a group of girls waiting. 
 
"Look! It's that girl! Get her!" The girls made their way towards Minhee. There was no way for her to escape so the only thing she did was close her eyes shut hoping she wouldn't hurt. Before she knew it, the fangirls screams were silent and she was in the arms of someone. Minhee looked up to see her fake boyfriend, Jungkook. She turned her head to see the fangirls jaws dropped.
 
"J-Jungkook! W-What are you doing her o-oppa?" One of the girls said.
 
"Am I not allowed to visit my girlfriend at school? Anyways, what was happening here?" 
 
"N-N-Nothing..... W-Were just..." The group of girls quickly ran and covered their faces. Minhee laughed and saw she was still on the arm of Jungkook and pushed him away. 
 
"It's a good thing I'm your boyfriend." 
 
"A good thing? Did you not just see those girls! They were about to attack me because of you!" She turned around and started walking to the exit of the school. Jungkook chuckled and walked up to her and grabbed her arms. 
 
"Minhee, do you have any plans today?" 
 
Minhee raised and eyebrow at him. "Why? Do you want to take me on a date? No thanks." She started walking but this time Jungkook held her wrist and didn't let go. 
 
"I want you to meet the other Bangtan members. If your going to be my girlfriend then you should know the other members too."
 
"Fine but how many members are there?" 
 
"In total, there are 7 members." Jungkook reached out for Minhee's hand and intertwined his with hers. Minhee tried to let go of his hand but Jungkook wouldn't let go of hers.
 
"What are you doing? Let go!"
 
"Since we're a couple to the public, we should at least act like a couple."