( three )

Jungkook's FAKE Girlfriend

 

 
"Where did Jungkook go?" Jin asked as he made his way into their dance studio. All the members were lying around and playing with their electronic devices.
 
"Jungkook went to convince that girl to be his girlfriend after he got rejected." Yoongi said and shook his head. "How can anyone reject Jungkook?" 
 
"I'm back!" Jungkook yelled as he walked through the doors. 
 
"So you didn't convince her?" Hoseok got up to give Jungkook a pat on the back but Jungkook stopped him and shook his head. He existed the room and pulled Minhee in. 
 
"This is Jang Minhee. She is officially my girlfrie-" before he could finished Minhee elbowed him. 
 
"Fake girlfriend." She corrected. 
 
"So you're the one who sent the fan letter-" Hoseok began but was soon interrupted by Minhee.
 
"It wasn't a fan letter! It was just a simple letter to a friend." 
 
"Friend? In Bangtan? Who?" Hoseok squinted his eyes and the other members came closer to Minhee.
 
"I never said my friend was in Bangtan and its none of your business!" Minhee blew her hair and crossed her arms. 
 
"Well anyways, hyungs! Introduce yourselves." 
 
"My name is Namjoon, my stage name is Rap monster though. I'm the leader of the group." He smiled and took off his signature sunglasses. Minhee nodded and another member came up to her.
 
"I'm Yoongi but my stage name is Suga." Minhee's eyes widened and a smile appeared on her face.
 
"Yoongi ? Suga? Both of the names are so cu-!" She clapped her hands together but then realized the other members looking at her. They were amused and surprise that she finally smiled. Jungkook chuckled a little and signaled the next member to introduce himself. 
 
"The name is Hoseok, stage name J-hope." He waved and a member holding a toy lion came up to Minhee. 
 
"Hi! I'm V! But my real name is Taehyung! You should smile more. And since you're the same age as Jungkook call me oppa." He smiled and held up the toy lion to cover his face. Minhee didn't know if she wanted to punch him in the face because of his greasiness or hug him because of his cuteness. She held in her smile and kept a straight face. 
 
"Hyung!" Jungkook went over to slap Taehyung on the arm and told the next member to go.
 
"Sorry about our 4D Taehyung but I'm Jimin, the abs of the group." When the word 'abs' got into Minhee's head her cheeks reddened. "Next!" She shouted. 
 
"I'm Jin, the eldest of the group." He held out his hand and Minhee shook it, letting out a soft smile.
 
"How come you only smile at Jin?" Taehyung pouted and threw his toy lion on the floor. Jungkook elbowed him and picked up the lion for taehyung. He look at Minhee who was still next to Jin. She noticed the quiet atmosphere an decided to talk.
 
"Since we're done, I'm gonna go." She headed towards the door and Jungkook followed her.
 
"Wait." 
 
"What? Do you want to walk me home too? Pass." 
 
Jungkook sighed. "Of course I don't, just give me your phone." 
 
"My phone, why-" 
 
"What kind of couple doesn't have each others phone number?" Minhee took her phone out and Jungkook snatched it. He entered his phone number and passed it back to her.
 
"I don't see why you even bothered to give me your number, it's not like in gonna need it." She exited the door and Namjoon came over, letting out a big sigh. 
 
"That's one special girl." He patted jungkook's back. 
 
"I think the next three months are going to be really long."
 
Namjoon let out a laugh and looked at Jungkook. "I think you'll be just fine."
 
----------------------------------
 
Minhee exited out of the building and gripped her backpack strap. 
 
"It's been less than a day since I 'officially' became his girlfriend. What am I suppose to do tomorrow at school. I'll probably die by those fan girls even before the three months are up." She pulled out her phone and checked the time. "It's already 5:30?" She looked up at the red/orange sky and pouted. Minhee soon noticed she was waking in a direction she's never been before. It was a quiet neighborhood and didn't look dangerous. Minhee wasn't scared but she wasn't also confident in which way she was going. "I've never been here before? Well I guess exploring new places is good?"  She started waking when a black van past her. The van stopped and backed up to where Minhee was standing. The door window rolled down and a man popped his face out. 
 
"You look familiar, I've seen you somewhere. Wait a minute. You're Jang Minhee right? Jungkook's girlfriend!" The man got out of his car holding a camera and the back door to the van open. 4 people came out holding cameras too. Paparazzi. They started flashing their cameras and shouting questions for Minhee to answer. 
 
"How long have you and Jungkook been dating?"
 
"How did you too meet?"
 
"How is your relationship?" 
 
"Where is Jungkook?"
 
The paparazzi came closer to Minhee trapping her by a wall. The flashes were so bright for Minhee. It was bringing some memories back. Bad memories. The only memories that can weaken Minhee. She always hated the flashing of lights. She covered her face and quickly made an escape from the paparazzi. She ran into an alley and pulled out her phone. 
 
"No. No I can't call him. " she was refusing to call Jungkook but she had no choice. The paparazzi started shouting her name and Minhee could tell they were getting closer. She pressed Jungkook's number and he picked up. 
 
"Minhee?" 
 
"Jungkook, the paparazzi are chasing me!" Her voice was nervous and scared. 
 
"The paparazzi? Where are you?"
 
"I don't know. I'm just in some alley."
 
"I knew I shouldn't have let you go by yourself. Just stay there." 
 
Minhee sat down on the ground and hugged her knees. The flashing of lights were just painful to her. 
 
"Look I think I found her!" 
 
Minhee's eyes widen as she heard one of the photographers yell. She got up to make and escape but there was no where to go. The others came running flashing their cameras and trapping Minhee against the wall again.
 
"Finally! We got to meet Jang Minhee in person!" One of them yelled. 
 
Minhee closed her eyes shut and scrunched down onto the ground. She covered her ears so she couldn't hear the sound of the cameras clicking. It was a nightmare for her. A hand came in and pulled her up. She found her head against someone's chest.
 
"It's Jeon Jungkook!"
 
"He's hugging his girlfriend!" 
 
"The first time the couple has been spotted in public!"  
 
Minhee's head continued the lay on Jungkook's chest as he wrapped his arms around her. After the paparazzi got a couple pictures he he asked them to to stop. Afterwards, he walked Minhee out of the alley and to a nearby park. They sat down on a bench. Jungkook looked over at Minhee who had tears in her eyes. 
 
"Are you okay?"
 
Minhee shook her head. "I hate the the flashing of many cameras going to your face."
 
Jungkook wiped the tear falling from her face. 
 
"You probably don't understand but that was a nightmare to me." She looked up to Jungkook. He smiled and wiped another year from her eyes. 
 
"Don't worry, I understand. Next time you're walking with me."
 
"Since I'm pretending to be your girlfriend I'll probably see more of those paparazzi and cameras don't I?" She became sad and embarrassed since a group of photographers could scare her so easily. 
 
Jungkook softened and smiled.
 
"You don't have to worry about the paparazzi anymore."
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Myungee's Notes
Thanks to all of the subscribers! I'm going to try to update a lot more
I'm just letting you know there will be a few surprises in the future chapters!