( four )

Jungkook's FAKE Girlfriend

 

"Morning halmeoni!" Minhee made her way towards the kitchen where her grandma was cooking. She had been living with her grandma for 7 years. Her grandma was healthy but Minhee was still worried about her.

"Here, let me do that." Minhee went over to pick up the pot on the stove an placed it on the table. 
 
"Thanks Minhee." They both took a seat and started the eat. "So I heard you have a boyfriend, some kind of pop star Jeon Jungkook?" 
 
"No he's not my boyfriend, well he is but he's my fake boyfriend for three months. It's hard to explain."
 
"Oh I see. It's a shame. You guys could of made a cute couple." 
 
"Halmeoni!" 
 
After she finished her breakfast she helped her grandma clean up and made her way to school. She was at the front of the school building. Her best friend Hanyeon was still sick so she was alone again. 
 
"I don't want to go in, I'm just going to be mobbed again." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "I can do this!" She took a step forward but someone grabbed her hand. 
 
"Yah! Let go of my hand- Jeon Jungkook? What are you doing here?" Jungkook was dressed in the same school uniform as her and had a blue backpack on. 
 
"I attend this school now." He smiled and adjusted his backpack.
 
"You what? This school? Why!" Minhee shouted and pulled her hand away from Jungkook.
 
"My CEO said if I went to school with you, it would show people how close we are. Jungkook took out a piece of paper verifying he was now a student. 
 
"You have the same class as me too!" She took the piece of paper out of his hand to examine it more closely. He grabbed Minhee's hand again and intertwined it with his. "Now, shall we go to class?" Jungkook opened the door to the school and everyone's eyes where one the new born couple. Minhee bit her lip and closed her eyes knowing what would happen next. 
 
"It's Jungkook oppa!" Groups of girls came running as fast as they could to get close to Jungkook. The fangirls pushed Minhee out of the way but Jungkook grabbed her arm and pulled her back to him. 
 
"Oppa! What's your class?"
 
"I can walk you there!" 
 
"You can sit next me!"
 
"Let's sit together at lunch!"
 
"Yah! Jeon Jungkook! Look at what you did! You made things worse for me!" Minhee whispered and secretly shot a glare at Jungkook making sure the fangirls wouldn't notice. 
 
"Don't worry." Jungkook smiled and gave her a wink. "Sorry but we should all get to class." He smiled at the group of girls. 
 
"Oppa! Maybe we have the same class! We can go together so you won't be lonely!" One of the girls shouted. 
 
"It's okay, I got my girlfriend to keep me company. I'm pretty sure that's enough company for me." 
 
The girls nodded and shot a cold glare at Minhee. She heard some whisper "We have to get rid of her" and "I really hate her". Minhee pouted and thought to herself *What did I do?*. 
 
"Yah Jeon Jungkook! Didn't you hear them?" She said as they both started walking towards their classroom. Jungkook shook his head and said "Nope, what did they say?"
 
"They said they were going to get rid of me!"
 
"It's like you've never seen fans before. Of course they're going to say that but they won't do anything if I'm around you." 
 
They arrived in front of their classroom and there was no one in the hallway anymore, just the two of them. Their class was on the side of the school that didn't have many classrooms. 
 
"Bur I don't want to be around you though." 
 
"That's to bad then." Jungkook placed his arms on Minhee's shoulder and the two of them walked into the class together, receiving the same reaction from earlier.
 
"Jeon Jungkook!" 
 
But before any of the girls could go up to Jungkook the teacher came in.
 
*Thank god* Minhee sighed in relief. 
 
"As you can see Jeon Jungkook is the new student which means you should treat him like a student, not an idol. My name is Ms.Byun." Ms.Byun was an understanding teacher who didn't have favorites, that was the reason why Minhee liked her. She knew Ms.Byun didn't care if Jungkook was idol, she wasn't going to be easy on him. She signaled Minhee a look telling her to go to her seat. Minhee nodded and headed to her seat receiving death glares from every girl she past. One even stretched her legs out causing her to fall making the whole class laugh. Jungkook sighed and walked over to help Minhee get up.
 
"Are you okay?" Minhee nodded as Jungkook grabbed her arm noticing a scratch. "Are you sure your fine?" He asked again. Minhee looked at her arm and back to Jungkook as the whole class was staring at them. 
 
"I'm fine." She continued to walked to her desk which was near the back of the class. 
 
"Jungkook, you can sit right there." Ms.Byun pointed to a desk in the corner if the room where no one would be able to disturbed him. He nodded and took his seat, a little disappointed though since it wasn't next to Minhee's seat. Class went by fast and Jungkook did well. He would get all the problems right receiving awes from the fangirls but an eye roll from Minhee. When it was time for lunch a majority of the girls in class went over to Jungkook's desk crowding him.
 
"Oppa wanna sit with me at lunch?"
 
"Oppa! I can give you a tour of school!"
 
"Oppa can we take a picture?"
 
"Oppa! I'll buy you lunch if you want!"
 
Minhee was still at her desk grabbing her lunch money. She looked over at Jungkook surrounded by the group of girls. She was actually kind of happy since the fangirls were attacking Jungkook, not her. She made her way out of the door and proceeded to walk over to the cafeteria leaving Jungkook behind. He didn't notice since the girls were blocking his view of everything.
 
"Since you have no one to sit with you can sit with me!" One of the girls yelled confidently. 
 
Jungkook was about to respond saying he was going to eat with Minhee but he relealized that she left. *Of course she would.* Jungkook thought to himself.
 
"Sorry but I think I should find my girlfriend instead." His words sadden the group of girls and made them fill with anger towards Minhee.
 
Meanwhile, Minhee was in line with her tray. She looked over her shoulders to see most of the cafeteria filled with boys since the girl were probably following Jungkook around. 
 
"I guess it's better like this." She smiled to herself and felt more relieved that she wasn't receiving any glares or death threats. "I wonder how that idiot is doing being chased by the fangirls." She thought to herself. As the line got shorter she couldn't decide between a chicken sandwich or a turkey sandwich. Before choosing two arms wrapped around her waist leaving her shocked.
 
"I like chicken sandwiches." 
 
She turned her head to see Jungkook and sent him a glare. 
 
"Just play along." Jungkook directed his head towards the cafeteria doors to see two men holding cameras. He grabbed the tray in Minhee's hand making her let go.
 
"Why are they here!" Minhee panicked and covered her face. 
 
"When an Idol goes to school with his girlfriend, of course they're going to come." 
 
They walked over the empty table. Minhee received dirty looks from every girls she past but she didn't care. What she was really worried about was the paparazzi. 
 
"Don't worry, it's not like they're going to come up close, they're just going to take pictures from a far." 
 
"Are you sure?" Jungkook nodded and picked up a piece of his sandwich motioning Minhee to open .
 
"What?" She asked and looked at his hand blankly. 
 
"I'm doing some fan service for the camera." Minhee sighed and ate the piece of sandwich in his hand. Jungkook opened his mouth telling Minhee to feed him back. She rolled her eyes and took a big piece of her food and stuffed it inside his mouth. At first Jungkook was annoyed but softened after he noticed Minhee laughing. He laughed along with her wiping his face. He looked over at the two camera guys and saw one of them say the  the words "They make a good couple" which made Jungkook smile in satisfaction. He turned his backed to Minhee who was happily eating her sandwich. He noticed a piece of piece of food in the corner of her lips. He smiled and bent over to wipe in of leaving Minhee frozen. Jungkook noticed her cheeks redden and smirked.
 
"Nervous?"
 
She pushed Jungkook's hand away. "Will who wouldn't when someone's that close to you! I bet you would be nervous too!" She picked up her napkin and bent over to wipe Jungkook's face waiting for a reaction from but it backfired on her. Both of them froze at how close their faces were. Minhee cheeks redden even more than thenfirst time and sat back down noticing the awkward atmosphere. She continued to eat her sandwich while Jungkook continued to look a Minhee and smiled. 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
A/N
I feel so bad! In the last update i said I was going to try to update more but it took me this long to update this chapter. Well anyways I just wanted to say thank you so much! All of you for subscribing to my story and I really appreciate all of your comments! <3
~Myungee