( one )

Jungkook's FAKE Girlfriend

 

"Jungkook!"

"Jungkook"
 
"Jungkook! Who is this girl in the picture with you!"
 
"Is she your girlfriend?"
 
"It must be your girlfriend!"
 
"Who is your girlfriend!" 
 
The press were yelling and flashing their cameras as Jungkook made his way to the van.
 
*! We should've been more careful. She's not my girlfriend but I can't tell anyone who that girl was.* Jungkook thought to himself. 
 
"Jungkook tell us!" 
 
The flashes got intense and the press were coming at him. Jungkook panicked and looked down at the fan letters in his hand. He quickly saw a name on the letter and smiled to himself.
 
"Her name is Jang Minhee"
 
"Jang Minhee?"
 
"Who is that?"
 
"Is she famous?"
 
As the press kept questioning who Jang Minhee was, Jungkook made his way to the car and rested his head on the window. He look down to the fan letter and smiled.
 
"Jang Minhee, you're one lucky fan."
 
________________________
 
"Jang Minhee sunbaenim!" Minhee turned around to see two girl from the lower grades approaching her. Minhee titled her head and eyed the two girls.
 
"I'm sorry but do I know you girls?" She took a step back and proceeded to walk again until the two girls caught up with her.
 
"Wait sunbaenim! We have something to ask you!" Minhee stop and turned around. 
 
"What is it?" 
 
"Is it true you're dating Jeon Jungkook?" 
 
"Who?" Minhee bit her lip trying to recall the name Jeon Jungkook.
 
"Jeon Jungkook, from the new rookie group!" Minhee shook her head. She didn't know to much about idol groups nor did she care. But if someone were to be dating an idol why would it be her. She didn't have any interest in them. 
 
"Look! That's Jang Minhee!" Minhee looked over the shoulders of the two girls in front of her and saw a crowd of girls running her way. Minhee's eyes grew wide and her first instinct was to run. But it was no use. She became trapped in the middle of a huge crowd of girls. 
 
"You're dating Jungkook?!"
 
"How dare you steal our oppa!"
 
"You're not even his type!"
 
"What do you have that I don't?!"
 
Minhee rolled her eyes at the fangirls and how delusional they were acting. Their screams were to loud for Minhee to speak up. A hand reached into the crowd and pulled Minhee away. The group of fangirls were to busy yelling to notice that Minhee was no longer there. 
 
"Let go of me-" Minhee looked up and was relieved to see her best friend Hanyeon. She smiled and hugged her.
 
"Okay okay now, you're dating Jeon Jungkook!"
 
Minhee rolled her eyes and shook her head. "I'm not dating this Jungkook guy, I don't even know who the hell he is! And plus you've would've been the first one I would tell if I were dating him."
 
"Liar! You must know him, I mean he said you were his girlfriend." Minhee froze and looked at her best friend.
 
"He said what?" 
 
"Yesterday he told the press he was dating you. You appeared in some kind of picture with him." Hanyeon showed her the picture and article on her phone. "See!"
 
Minhee closed her eyes and took a deep breath in. She rubbed the temples of her forehead and shook her head. "What is going on!" She yelled and headed out of the school building with her best friend following her from behind. 
 
"Where is it!" Minhee yelled.
 
"Where is what?" Hanyeon asked questioning her. 
 
"Their company place or wherever! They're dead!"
 
_______________________
 
"So who is this Jang Minhee girl?" Namjoon asked as he took a seat next to Jungkook. They were in their recording studio practicing and writing new songs as usually.
 
"Yeah! Who is that girl. You've never told us about her." Hoseok joined in. Jungkook put down his pen and looked up. 
 
"I guess some fan. She was the first name I saw on the fan letter." 
 
"So you just said her name?" Yoongi came in followed by Jimin and Taehyung. Jungkook looked up and nodded. "Lucky fan right?"
 
"Who?" Jin came walking in with a book in his hand.
 
"Jungkook's 'girlfriend' Jang Minhee." Jimin said and made his way to the couch. 
 
Jin stopped reading and looked up. "Jang Minhee?" And closed his book. 
 
"Yep, you never know she can be a crazed fan!" Taehyung shouted and closed his eyes. The members chuckled and sat down together. 
 
"Jungkook, you read her name off a fan letter right? Did you read it, the letter?" Namjoon asked and all the members became curious. Jungkook pulled the fan letter out of his pocket and shook his head.
 
"The fan letter wasn't address to anyone in particular not even Bangtan. Just the initials PP." the members snatched the letter out of jungkook's hand and passed it around. 
 
"Do you guys know who PP is?" Jungkook asked. All the members shook their head.
 
"So what are you going to tell this Jang Minhee girl when you meet her. She must be surprised." Hoseok said. Jungkook just shrugged and sighed. 
 
"I'll apologize for the misunderstanding and give her some autographs and pictures and tell her we're not actually dating."
 
"She'll be heart broken though." Taehyung frowned but all the members shrugged it off.
 
______________________
 
Minhee barged into BigHit's entertainment building and made her way to a staff member.
 
"Can I help you?" One of the lady asked. Minhee blew her hair out of her face and eyed the workers.
 
"I'm Jang Minhee-" before she could continue the worker cut her off.
 
"Nice try. Girls have been trying to use that trick all day." 
 
Minhee glared at the worker and pointed at the name tag on her uniform. For even more proof she took out her student ID. 
 
"O-Oh, you're Jang Minhee." The lady bowed and had a sorry face. Minhee nodded and took a deep breath in.
 
"Now where is this Jeon Jungkook guy?" The worker motioned her to a room where she took a set and patiently waited. "Wait till I see him, he is dead!"
 
The door opened but it wasn't Jungkook, it was a much older guy.
 
"Hello I'm the CEO of this company. You can call me Mr. Kim. It's finally nice to meet you Jang Minhee." Minhee bowed and crossed her arms. Mr. Kim noticed her serious look and laughed. "We owe you some explaining." Minhee nodded and sat down again. 
 
"Where is that Jungkook guy-" you stopped talking and the door opened again and Jungkook appeared. Once his eyes caught Minhee he was speechless. But he quickly snapped out of it after receiving a glare from Minhee. 
 
*Jeon Jungkook, you are dead meat now!*