Im In Love With You.

When You Start Wishing

(I Need A Girl by: Taeyang)

Tired of being alone
Sick of being single
I think I need me a girl
I need a Girl like….

saenggak eomneun maltu
eorinaedeul malgu nal gamssa anajul yeh~~
simsim halttae gakkeum
noneun yeoja malgu naman saranghaejul

I bobbed my head along to the rhythm of I Need A Girl that was playing on Taeyang’s van stereo. One more hour and I’ll be dancing to this with Taeyang… filmed. I took a deep breathe and tried to calm my stomache.

I sighed and slide my Ray Bans over my eyes, deep in thought.

Flashback

The door slammed hard as the girl “Yumi” left.

“Onew…”  I reached out my hand, but stopped. I didn’t know what to do. We both just stood there for the next 10 minutes, his back facing mine. Then Onew broke the slience.

“That was the girl. The one girl that Taemin always brang over.”

I bit my lip. I wasn’t sure what to say after he said that so I went over to him and simpily gave him a hug.

“__ please don’t tell anyone about the yet.” I nodded.

“If you don’t want me too, then I wont.”

“Thank you and don’t let this bother you, do well on your music video, you tried too hard for the past three weeks, so don’t mess it up.” I heard him force a smile.

End of Flashback
 

41 Hours Later

We came back from filming the mv and I was now walking down the hall of the SM building. I needed some sleep now. I don’t even remember the last time I went to sleep. I didn’t even have any proper sleep every since… I don’t know 3 weeks? Urgh Im just going to crash at the dorm. Too tired to drive back to my condo.

I continued my long walk down passing Studio 3. I felt my face hit the ground, wait no someone grabbed me. I stood up properly, rubbed my eyes, and forced myself to open them. My heart started to accelerate and the tiredness washed out of me.

“Taeyang is that you? Why didn’t you go home?” The hallway was empty and the lights were off. I wrapped my leather jacket around me tighter, it was cold.

“__, aren’t you cold?” He was wearing a black hoodie and he pulled me into the warmness with my back to his chest and his arms around my stomache.

“I have something for you.” He whispered in my ear, leaning his head onto my shoulder. “I wanted to give this to you this earlier, but there was too much people.”

He took out a little box and opened it. There was a thin silver bracelet with an elegant-looking heart engraved into it. I picked it up, scared to break it and turned my head a little, facing him. With a smile on my face I leaned in and kissed him gently on his lips. He was a little surprised at first, but he leaned in and kissed me back.

 

 

Did __ finally realize that she is in love, love with Taeyang?

What will now happen after the music video airs?

Is Jang Yumi Taemin’s old girlfriend? Or is she still his girlfriend now…?