Caramel Frappe

When You Start Wishing
  “Yah! __, why weren’t you on the bus this morning?” Serene asked? It was 0 period and we were in class. It’s really sad that this was our only class together besides English. (Period 3) I smiled shyly, but then broke out into a full grin. I didn’t know where to start. Seren raised her eyebrows, and with her hands she motioned to go on. I hesitated for a second, but I knew I could trust Serene.

“Yesterday Taeyang kissed me and told me he liked me.” Serene gasped.

“ Well, I could tell that Taeyang liked you, at least a little, but I didn’t know he would tell you this fast. You oviously said yes, its all over your face, but anyways how was your first kiss? Was it sweet?” Serene placed her head in her hands staring straight at me expecting me to go into detail. I laughed. I don’t regret saying yes, I do like him a lot, and of course I take him way more seriously then my previous guys, but still I didn’t know how the end results would be, if I could be truly dedicated to taking this relationship to the next level.

“Yes, it was sweet and cute.” I smiled remembering. “But, im just not sure if i could love him as much as he loves me. I mean he told me that he loved me… I just don’t know if I could or want to say it back.”

“Hmm. Well do you like him enough that you trust him and when he’s around you, you get a little nervous?” I shot her a look.

“Yes! Or alse I wouldn’t have said yes then.”

“Geez just checking, but then __, that’s the start. You just need to feel like that and im pretty sure that you’ll fall more and more for him as time passes.”

“Oh, I see what your point. I feel better now, but time for another very, very important detail!” I smiled leaning back into my seat. Just then the bell rang, excusing us from period 0. Serene glared at me giving me a look that I better tell her now. I flashed her a smile, hugged her, and walked out.

“YAH, __ you better tell me right now! I don’t want to wait 3 more freaking hours.” I heard Serene yell out at me. I turned around:

“Love you too Serene!” I smiled giggleing softly. I didn’t really want to tell her right now when we didn’t have much time.

In homeroom

I put my head on the desk, exhausted, but then someone tapped me on the shoulder. I looked up and saw… a caramel frappe? I glanced to the side and saw Taemin. Another shock… immediately I felt myself blush because of what happened yesterday.

“You ganna accept it?” He said it relaxed and easily, but I could sense that he was a little bit nervous that I wouldn’t accept it. How cute, I smiled  a bit more comfortable and took the coffee from him. Why was he being all nice to me due to what happened yesterday? He sat down next to me and asked,

“Well, I have a few things I want to ask.”

“Sure.” I felt the whole class staring at us while we were sitting side-by-side sipping on our frappes. I guess it did seem a little weird, but I wasn’t doing anything wrong so I just stayed there.

“You’re the new trainee at SM right, and the new foreign exchange student Cho __? The one with the looks, the stylish clothes, the famous family, and the money to match, but still nice and not stuck up?                               …You’re the one they call swan, right?”

What?! A swan? I guess im touched for the most part, but money and from a famous family? He got that right, but I don’t know… that just seems a little judgmental. Maybe Im overreacting again, but I don’t really like it when people would judge me based on my family or background, but then again these are just rumors or they might not even be about me.

“Well, that’s my name… and I did recently become a trainee at SM, same with the foreign exchange part, but the rest Im not so sure…”

 He eyed me up and down, from my Coach heels to my True Religion jeans to my off shoulder DKNY shirt and all the way up to the Channel hobo tote bag lasily laying on the floor by my feet.

“Okay maybe the second part too, but you cant be so sure those rumors are about me.”

“You’re the first foreign exchange student we had in 5 years.” Taemin smirked knowing he won. I decided to save myself from the humiliation and ignore him and took out my iphone checking for messeges. Taemin laughed.

“Seems like they actually got the facts right this time.” Taemin said reffering to the students gossip.

“So anyways… I know this sounds blunt, but what do you want from me?”

“Want to be friends?” I was a little taken back by his sudden, random question. Taemin looked at my confused smile and elaborated.

“Well, as you can see for the past month or so that you attended Kingsburg Accademy, I have no friends. Not that I don’t have anyone to eat with, because I do… its just everyone acts weird around me and when I first met you, it didn’t seem like you would, you know act weird around me.” I thought about what he just said.

“So basically you’re saying that I don’t seem like the type that would give you special treatment just because you’re in an idol group?”

He nodded, surprised that I got what he ment. Of course I get what he was talking about. Everyone around me would always give me fake smiles, extra nice tones, unnecessary favors and all this because of my dad and his high position he had politically and socially.

“I don’t believe in special treatment, my friend.” I smiled and held out my hand. He grinned and shook it.

Thank you so much my new and old subscribers/readers! :) and im so sorry that it took me a long time. i was just preoccupied because school started. T.T but i hope you enjoy this chapter! ~ :)