You Sniff Funny

When You Start Wishing

Sorry it took me a long time to update, but here it is! Sorry if its crappy and short.... i was in a rush. but i hope everything will make sense.

All I remembered for the past  three weeks was practicing, practicing, and more practicing. We were filming the music video tomorrow and I was in Studio 3, doing a last minute run through of the dance part of the mv.

“Hey baby.” I looked over to see who the hell called me baby. Taeyang was leaning on the doorway, smiling, holding Chinese takeout. I smiled, hmm if it was Taeyang then it was okay, maybe more than okay.

“Taeyang!” I yelled, I couldn’t help it and I broke out into a full grin. He laughed and walked over, setting the take out on the floor. He patted the ground next to him as I walked and before I was able to sit he grabbed me into a big hug. God, he smelled so dam good. I haven’t seen him in a week and I needed some Taeyang.

“I missed you.”

“Missed you too.” He said kissing me softly on the forehead, I looked up as we made eye contact. We just sat there for a moment, frozen, sitting side-by-side, our arms around each other. I closed my eyes and leaned on his shoulder, surrounding myself by his scent. His strong arms wrapped tightly around me, not letting me go.

“Tsk, tsk.” We broke apart as Serene was standing there shaking her head. We laughed as I pulled Serene on the ground next to me.

“Is that something to eat?” Serene said staring hungrily at the takeout. We just laughed.

Narrators P.O.V.

Taeymin was going to the lobby to get some food for his hyungs when he saw Taeyang walk into Studio 3. Wondering why he was there he peered in.

“Taeyang!” she called out to Taeyang.

His heart ached.

__ ran over to Taeyang  and  he pulled her into a hug.   

A tear slipped.

 

The next day.

I heard ponding and banging. Ugh I just wanted to sleep a little bit more. I turned over pulling a pillow over my head trying to block out the noise. Finally there wasn’t any sound. I hugged the pillow taking in a breathe. It smelled like cologne…? Was I at Taeyang’s condo? Funny, I don’t remember coming here. I took another whiff. No, it definitely wasn’t Taeyangs, but it smelled good. I wasn’t ready to wake up yet, so I flipped over and started to drift off when I heard:

“You sniff funny. You look like a bunny.”

 I opened one eye. Then opened the other.

I bolted up on the bed. The sleep completely washed away as i thought  what… the… …?!

Comments are loved! :]