My First Love Story

When You Start Wishing

Hey:) Well this is my first story so please be easy on me and i hope you enjoy it! I realized that there was a detail I wanted to clear up. __ is working as a trainee for SM (wich is a entertainment company) When your a trainee for this company you live in their dorms attending classes for dance, vocal, and acting. Until the day you debute as singers or star in movies (if you plan to become actors that is) Thank you! :)

“How do you feel about your new hit solo that made number one in all of Asia and number four in the U.S.?”

“Can you give us a word about your new hit song?”

“__, look over here please!”

“What is your relationship with Shinee?”

“__ , are you planning to continue your career or are you going back to America to finish your studies?”

 My eyes widen in shock. Everything looked blurred. My accelerating heartbeats slowly faded into background noise as I lost my grip. I couldn’t do this anymore. My knees felt like they were about to break out. Then a strong pair of hand grabs my shoulders, whispering that it’ll be alright. I look up and saw…

 

 

 

 

(Quite a while back)

“1,2,3,4 turn 1,2,3,4. Okay that’s it for today. I expect you to go back to your dorms and practice this to perfection.” Our dance trainer Ms. Park said sternly.

I slumped down on the floor exhausted as my best friend Serena walked over.

“Yah. You’re not going to pull another all-nighter in here practicing, right?” Serena said.

“Mmmh. probably, why want to stay with me?” I asked giving her my best puppy eyes hoping she would say yes. Please, please say yes! It’s so scary here at night when nobody’s here.

“Sorry honey. I have a ton of homework to do. I need to concentrate today. Don’t wanna hear Brittany Spear’s “Circus” in the background.” She replied.

Aww.

“Oh, it’s okay, just study hard.” I said feeling a little bit nervous about the long night ahead.

“ __, seriously you need some sleep! You did this yesterday too.  Just practice for a couple hours and go home. You’re going to faint if you continue, you have a frail body!” she said with a worried expression.

“Serene it’s okay, but thank you.” I smiled giving her a grin to let her know that I was perfectly fine. She looked back at me totally unconvinced. Dam, she knows me too well.

“Im fine, really! Now go back to your dorm and start studying. I’ll see you on the bus tomorrow.” I hurriedly hugged her goodbye and pushed her out of Studio 3 and down the hall before she said anything else. I waited patiently until everyone cleared the studio.

Once, everyone left. I took out my itouch from my prada bag , plugged it into the speakers, and blasted “Circus”.

*4 hours later*

Narrators P.O.V.

It was about 11 P.M. when Shinee came out of the recording room. They just finished up recording their 3rdsong for their new album and had to pull an all-nighter to finish the choreography for their new song “Everytime”.

“Let’s go to Studio 5.” Taemin suggested.

“All right.” Onew sleepily confirmed.

Shinee wordlessly walked down the hall to Studio 5, all worn out from the long day. Each of them just wanted some sleep…

As they arrived they found out that, that studio was locked. They went to all the studios finding that each and every one of them was locked, except Studio 3.

“Why is the light on?” Key asked referring to Studio 3 as he turned the knob.

Meanwhile…

It was nearly 11 P.M. and everything around me was spinning.  I tried standing up, but that was a lame attempt. My head hurt too much I just laid down, tired.  I closed my eyes.

Flashback 1

“No! You're going to continue going to boarding school, then your going to graduate and go to an Ivy! I told you that i have everything planned out for you! . How many times did I tell you?! You're going to take over my business. It doesnt matter what you say. You're just going through a phrase. If you dont listen to me now you're going to regret it!"

“No, dad! Im going to regret it more if I dont do this. My whole life, I've been doing what you wanted to tell me too. Boring dinner parties, annoying charm classes, horsebackriding! Im sick and tired of being you're "perfect daughter!"  Im going to Korea and I am going to be a trainee there at SMe. ” I waved my hands as I said it, hoping it might convince my dad.

“Why? I dont get why your doing this? Do you want me to buy you something? Is it because i didnt buy you the new Lamborgueni. Honey, I told you I already ordered it. Or do you want anything alse? Just tell me?!"

I laughed out loud, frusterated.

"Yeah dad i want you to buy me the whole world! Yeah, trade in my dream for the Lambo. God, dad... Sometimes I wonder if I'm really your daughter. "

. I remember I was crying that night when I said this. I didn’t want to be this mean to him, but this was the only way he would realize that this is what I want. So, I walked away up the 3 flights of stairs to my room, stomping hard and loud so he could hear, leaving a hard last impression.

Back to the present

I sighed. I should get up and start dancing before I become a total emotional mess. But i thought that now maybe my dad understood what i wanted and what i needed because the moment i arrived at the condo he got for me, there was my red Lambo. I always felt bad though, about my condo i mean. After all, all of the trainees had to stay in those small, clastophobic rooms, while i had a large condo all to my self but still I liked the dorms and  I would stay in the dorms most of the time. (Due to my persistant practice and homework i didnt have time to drive back to the condo. I didn’t enjoy getting any type of special treatment.

Suddenly, I felt someone staring at me. I could just feel it. Oh, god!  I felt goosebumps rising on my arms.

I carefully opened one eye.

“AHHHHHH!” I screamed. I heard the other person scream out a high pitched scream and I wondered if it was one of my girl trainee friends until I saw him. Some one was peering down at me. I sat up scared tless, bumping my head with… omigosh! Is that… TAEMIN?!

“Yah! You gave me a heart attack!” he replied clutching his chest. I blushed, hard.

The rest of the Shinee members were standing behind a Taemin, staring at me and Taemin like we were some foreign aliens.  What do I do? Oh goodness…

“Hey your that foreign exchange student that came from America a couple weeks ago, right?” Taemin said.  I need to stay composed. Errm.

“Yeah, and your Taemin right?” I replied trying to make myself seem more normal according to the weird start we just had.

Before Taemin had a chance to talk Key cut in.

“Well we have to practice, get out.” What was his problem? I scrunched my nose a bit.

“Excuse me? I’m here to practice too you know and next time I would like it if you weren’t so rude.”

“Tsk. Fine then.” Key replied a bit pissed off. I could tell everyone there was a bit taken back and surprised. That's right, I thought. At that moment unfortunately , my iphone blasted off with Shinee’s  ” Replay” . Oh god! I wanted to die. This is so embarrassing. Why did it have to ring right at this moment and who the hell was calling me so late? I checked the ID caller as Shinee was trying to hide their laughter except Key who didn’t bother at all to cover it up. It was Taeyang. I smiled. I picked it up on the spot planning to not care about their presence at all.

“Anyeonghasayo? Taeyang?”  Was it just me or did Shinee just freeze up when they heard his name? Hm?