Post-Break Up Actions

One's Summer Love is Another's Summer Fling

tumblr_mc2xmpgULG1qd6h5ho1_250.giftumblr_mc2xmpgULG1qd6h5ho2_250.gif

“, Sehun! Stop!” Jongin was hiding underneath the coffee counter as his best friend started grabbing cups and mugs and throwing them against the walls in frustration.  Sehun was angry.  He started upturning tables and throwing chairs in frustration.

            Sehun came straight from Suho’s place to Jongin’s workplace.  His best friend was closing the shop and offered the boy a hot chocolate for consolation but while he prepared the drink for his friend in the kitchen, Sehun wreaked havoc in the café. 

            Sehun finally stopped and collapsed onto the only sofa left standing.  He was breathing heavily and then started breaking into pants because as he started cyring and he couldn’t stop. 

            “It’s over.”

            “But you knew this was going to happen, didn’t you?”

            “I applied to the college in England,” Sehun put his face into his hands.

            “Did you get in?” Jongin put a comforting hand on his best friend’s back.

            “I didn’t hear back from them,” Sehun shook, “But it doesn’t matter anyways.”

 

            “I told you I’d help you pack but not do everything,” Baekhyun nudged Suho’s figure on the bed. 

            “Yeah, I’m sorry, Baek.  I know,” Suho sat up on his bed in time to see Baekhyun throw an oversized hoodie into the suitcase. 

            “Um…that’s not---“ Suho held out his hand but it fell back to his side almost instantly. 

            “It’s his, isn’t it?” Baekhyun took it back out and threw it somewhere into the room. 

            Suho eyed it and then fell back onto his bed.

            “You haven’t talked to him yet, have you?”

            “I wouldn’t know what to say!  I mean what’s the point.  I’m leaving and he’s staying here.”

            “Well it’s obviously worth trying.  You haven’t been yourself in the last two days and your flight is tomorrow.”

            “I know,” Suho sighed, “It’s just that I knew it was going to end, but I didn’t want it to end like that.  I didn’t want him to storm off on me.  I wanted to stay friends at least.  It’s just so complicated,” Suho rolled around on his bed, “I’m worried I really hurt him.”

            “You’re hurting yourself,” Baekhyun said pityingly, “Maybe you should talk to him.” Baekhyun shrugged as he folded a sweater into the suitcase.

            “But what would I even say?” Suho threw his hands up in the air, “I can’t tell him to come to England with me.  I can’t say I like him and then just board my airplane.  Do I tell him that I want us to get back together next summer?”

            “How about you tell him you want to stay boyfriends even when you’re countries apart?” Baekhyun looked at a t-shirt critically before throwing it into the trash.

            “You know I can’t do that, Baek,” Suho threw a pillow at Baekhyun. 

            “There’s no reason why you can’t,” Baekhyun began but Suho just interrupted, “I know I can’t.”

            “If this is about abandonment issues you have with your mom,” Baekhyun sat down next to Suho and put a hand on the elder’s stomach, “I’m sure this is a different case.”

            “You’re right.  My mom is actually blood related to me and yet she chose her job over her own son.” 

            “But maybe Sehun is different.  Anyone is different from your mom, you know.” Baekhyun glared at the wall.  Ms. Kim had no idea what she had done to Suho while he was growing up.  Sure he had gotten accustomed to the loneliness but it didn’t mean he was still afraid of being abandoned.   

            “I just don’t want to risk that again.  I don’t like to feel disappointed and a---“

            “Stop giving me that crap,” Baekhyun slapped Suho on the stomach, “You’re not alone Suho.  You always have someone with you.  Yeah your mom isn’t here but you have me and now you have, Sehun.  Are you just going to let him go?”

 

            It took a lot for Suho to make his way to Sehun’s house. And it was difficult warming up to his parent’s this time around because they were probably aware of the situation.  But after a while, he managed to convince his parents to order Sehun out of his room. 

            “Sehun, come down here now.”

            “I don’t want to!  Can’t you just leave me alone?” Suho could hear Sehun screaming from his bedroom.

            “Sehun you come out this instant!” his mom was banging on the door but the door stay closed. 

            Suho looked helplessly as Sehun’s mom tried to turn the door knob uselessly.  He walked up the stairs and put a comforting hand on Mrs. Oh’s back.

            “I’ll try.”

            Mrs. Oh nodded and made her way back down the stairs and into the kitchen, dragging her husband with her.

            “Sehun,” Suho knocked gently at the door.  There was no reply. 

            “Sehun…” Suho gulped, “It’s me, Suho.  Look, I’m sorry for what happened when we last saw each other.  It shouldn’t have ended like that.  Just” Suho put his head on the door, “Can you please just open this door so we can talk?”

            The door slowly opened and Suho was looking into Sehun’s angry eyes. 

            “What’s there to talk about? You and I dated for the summer and now it’s over.  End of story.” Sehun started to close the door but Suho grabbed the younger’s hand and slowly pulled him out of the room.   

            “Come on. Let’s take a walk.” 

            “Well maybe I don’t want to take a walk.  Maybe I don’t want to see you.”

            Suho looked at him and stopped on his way towards the stairs, “Is that what you really want?” Suho moved towards the stairway and his grip on Sehun’s hand loosened enough for Sehun to let go if he wanted to.

            Sehun was silent.  But he followed regardless. 

 

            Sehun kicked at the rocks on the ground, afraid to look up. They were just walking down the street around Sehun’s neighborhood.  It’d been quiet for the last two minutes.  He could hear Suho breathing in and out like he wanted to say something but then changing his mind.

            “Aren’t you supposed to be in England by now?” Sehun asked.  They’d broken up a good five days ago and Suho was supposed to leave for England two days ago.

            “I…uh,” Suho turned to Sehun and put his hands on the younger’s shoulders. 

            “I extended my stay here for ten more days.”

            “Why?” Sehun was looking at Suho’s shirt.  It was white...and it brought back memories of his first few days at the Kim residence.    

            “I didn’t want to end things like that, Sehun.”  Suho put a hand under Sehun’s chin and lifted it enough to make eye contact, “I don’t want us to leave hating each other.”

            “Well what do you want then?” Sehun asked angrily. 

            “I want to spend the next 10 days with you.  I want us to have the summer again.”

            “But you’re still leaving for England.”

            Suho took Sehun’s hand, “But for now we have 10 days.” 

            Sehun frowned, “So you want to be together again for the next 10 days.  And after…we’re just going to separate?”

            “After, we’ll always remember what we had this summer.” 

            “Okay.” 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:  

There's only two more chapters left and the next chapter is actually my favorite :D 

Also I have another Seho oneshot story I'll be posting at the same time I'll be posting the last chapter to this one! So I hope you guys will read that as well! 

 

Next chapter teaser:  Next Update 8/23

“Sehun,” Suho’s voice was soft and Sehun took his hands off his face.  When he opened his eyes he saw Suho and right behind him was the setting sun and the beautiful sunset.  There was a tint of orange red in the sky behind Suho and Sehun felt like a tear would threaten to fall because he’d fallen so much in love with Suho.  And he knew it was going to end soon.  They only had a few days left.  He brought Suho to him into a tight hug.  He felt Suho tighten his arms around him also.  

 

Just some more of the maknae abusing the leader 

shinkumimaknaelover:  [PHOTO] Sehun trying to poke Suho using his foot. Hahaha  cr: CBXL_白萝卜 | via: @exoabstyle  Bad Maknae! XD

tumblr_mpjnh1Eybg1qck5p4o1_250.giftumblr_mpjnh1Eybg1qck5p4o2_250.gif