Can I Please Tear Your Clothes Off?

Strictly No Commitment

Luhan felt the routine tug at his waist as he woke up, hazy-eyed and smelling of sweat and other assorted bodily excretions.

 

            “Morning sugar.” Jongin grinned.

 

            “Hey honey.” Luhan replied, turning around to face his boyfriend and squirm arms around his body. “Make me breakfast?”

 

            “Screw you.” Jongin said, pecking the older’s lips messily.

 

            “I think we can already tick that off the list of things to do today.” Luhan laughed.

 

            “Pancakes?”

 

            “Let’s do something different today, why not toast and scrambled eggs?” Luhan offered.

 

            “Whatever you want baby.” Jongin said, pressing dry lips to Luhan’s once more, before slipping out of bed and into his rainbow pinstripe boxers Luhan loved to see him in. After a five-minute power nap, Luhan followed suit, this time putting on his own boxers and pulling Jongin’s favourite black shirt, with the iconic red lips and tongue hanging out on the front.

 

Jongin mostly improvised this breakfast, with Luhan pointing out steps he was missing when he did, and telling him how long to cook the eggs for. When it came to Jongin in the kitchen, it didn’t take extraordinary circumstances for a fire to ensue. They sat down in their favourite space on the floor, between the ottomans and the coffee table, eating off of their laps and making no conversation as they did. Jongin showered as Luhan ironed out their uniforms carefully, still having not mastered the frivolous skill. They left the house coupled in each other’s arms, and arrived at the bar the same fashion.

 

 

 

The day was usual and long; Chanyeol on guitar, while Kyungsoo and Minseok let their soft, beautiful duet ring throughout the establishment, and the day wouldn’t be complete without Jongin pinching a yelp out of Luhan, with a well placed pinch in his calloused behind.

 

When the night slowed into a mere drabble of people, Luhan took time to lean against the bar and listen to the soulful duo serenade the evening, Jongin wrapping an arm around his waist as he snuggled into Luhan’s side while they listened. Baekhyun sat on the nearest stool to the stage, most likely absorbed in Chanyeol’s light strums as he rocked slowly to the melody of his own acoustic.

 

Putting the bar under lock and key, Luhan and Jongin said their goodbyes to everyone, before quickly making out in the car like high schoolers for roughly ten minutes, before driving back home and ending the night like they had the previous night; in a sweaty miasma of saliva, lube and hormones.

 

*                       *                       *                       *                       *

 

Luhan polished off the last of the shot glasses, setting them in a neat row as he always did under the bar, the smooth wooden table-top weathered and dank under the abuse it had suffered, at the end of many a glass and spilled cocktails alike. The racked sound of his ringtone blared through the now empty establishment, Luhan quick to drag it out of his pocket and answer.

 

            ‘Jongin you .’ “Hey honey.”

 

            “Hey babe, wanna come pick me up?” Jongin asked audaciously. Luhan checked the time on the new clock Suho had bought for the bar, seeing he was far overdue to pick up Jongin from college.

 

            “Oh ! Sorry Jongin! I’ll be there soon, I’m so sorry!”

 

            “Don’t worry about it, Hyoyeon is still here.”

 

            “HEY LUHAN!” Luhan could hear Hyoyeon all too clearly from Jongin’s end of the line, laughing at the blatant snort Jongin gave her.

 

            “Hey Hyoyeon! I’ll be there soon babe, bye.”

 

            “I love you.” Jongin said, Luhan just imagining the innocent smirk he had whenever he told Jongin that. Hyoyeon woop-whistled from behind, breaking Luhan’s reverie as Jongin spat a snarky ‘ you’ at her.

 

            “I love you too,” he blushed, “be there soon.” Luhan hung up and finished his odd jobs, meeting up with Suho at the door before blacking out the bar and locking up. He and his boss exchanged good night’s the in the parking lot, as they got into their respective cars to go other places. Just as Luhan began pulling out, a spine-chilling

 

            “!” came from behind his bumper and Luhan had dire worries of killing his boss with his car. With this in mind he killed the engine and practically sprinted out of his car.

 

            “Oh my gosh Suho are you OK?! Do you need an ambulance?”

 

            “No, what? No, my car won’t start, you got any jumper leads?”

 

            “Sure, let me just…” Luhan began rummaging under the seats of his Chevy, coming to the cold realisation that Jongin had cleaned out his car (yes, Jongin had cleaned) under protest that it was messy, and no one needed half the ‘junk’ in his car anymore. Luhan thought Suho would disagree at this point in time. “Jongin, ing- Sorry Suho, that prick cleaned my car out when I was out for a run. Cables are gone. Want me to give you a lift home?”

 

            “Oh really? Thanks Luhan!”

 

            “I just have to pick up Jongin quickly from uni, is that OK?”

 

            “Sure, I don’t mind. It’s been a while since I’ve been in that part of town anyway.” Suho smiled.

 

*                       *                       *                       *                       *

 

            “OK Jongin, I love Luhan but not this much, I’m gonna go catch a bus. See ya.” Hyoyeon sighed, getting off the sidewalk and walking down the street, waving goodbye behind herself.

 

            “Good riddance…” Jongin said when she was far away enough.

 

            “Oh, Jongin!” A man said, running with a paper above his chocolate curls mixed in with ashen black ones.

 

            “Yixing, hey. What’s up?” Jongin asked his dance teacher.

 

            “I finished marking your dance assignment.” Yixing said, handing out the papers in question. “You and your group did, amazing. I haven’t seen talent like that in ages, not that I’ve been teaching that long either.” He smiled shyly.

 

            “W-woah! Thank you so much Yixing!” Jongin had half the mind to hug his teacher, deciding against it until Yixing had gone through with it anyway.

 

            “You could really go places with your talent, keep up the work.” Before Jongin had the chance to dismiss the flattery, the night blinded them both with a set of the oldest headlights in the entire city of Seoul. A petit boy hopped out onto the curb, and as the rhodopsin in his eyes began adjusting to the light, Yixing felt he’d been taken to a heaven where everyone was beautiful, angelic and gorgeous.

 

The small boy’s blonde locks undulated as Yixing’s did, but they seemed neater and a thousand times better than Yixing thought of his own. He was slight, and wore a trim button up shirt with pants, a waistcoat and an assertive black belt with square-pyramid studs along the entire length and width of his waist. ‘Wow…’ Yixing thought.

 

            “Hey.” The small boy said, face coming into view. Yixing’s insides did a few somersaults as his angular, angelic face became less and less blurred. He was about to reply with a polite ‘hello’, thinking it would give a good first impression, until the boy reached sensual arms around his student’s neck, and their lips met with an eloquence that spoke volumes about how familiar this was for Jongin and the boy in question.

 

            “Hey, thanks for coming.” Jongin smiled, holding the fragile frame in his arms, like a refugee clung to their only piece of home they could carry.

 

            “No worries.” The angel said, in a voice doing complete justice to his appearance, “Care to introduce us to your friend?”

 

            “Oh, right,” Jongin cleared his throat, “Yixing?” The man snapped out of his dreaming, taking in the three people before him in a haze. “This is my boyfriend Luhan, and my boss Suho. Yixing is my dance teacher.” Yixing could only describe the feeling as being drowned in a disappointment ocean; Luhan, Jongin’s sweet, beautiful boyfriend.

 

            ‘Why my life like this.’ He lamented.

 

            “It’s nice to meet you Yixing! I hope he’s not too much trouble in class is he?” Luhan smiled, detaching from Jongin and bowing.

 

            “N-no he’s perfectly well behaved! It’s nice to meet you too.” ‘Oh god I must be blushing harder than a sun-dried tomato.’

 

            “Oh good.” Luhan said, looking up to an unsettled Jongin and smiling, and then back to Yixing, “Do you need a lift too Yixing? I’m taking Suho back home so I’d be happy to take you home as well if you need.” Luhan could hear the protests in Jongin’s body language but them no attention. Yixing looked to the Suho in question, and found a pair of hands pulling him free of the disappointment ocean he had been drowning in, seeing that the owner of those fine hands being the man in front of him. Yixing felt the awkward strain he’d been feeling evaporate into the clingy cowl of night-time.

 

            “No it’s fine, I have a car parked around the corner. And besides, sinnae-dong is quite a ways out of the way for you to drive me, it’s alright. But thank you for the offer.” Yixing felt bowing would be awkward given he was probably the oldest one there, save for Suho, of who’s interest piqued.

 

            “Sinnae-dong? That’s where I live!” The manager exclaimed brightly, a side neither Luhan nor Jongin had seen of their boss.

 

            “Oh really? How about I drive you then?” Yixing offered.

 

            “Oh why thank you! We’ll just leave you kids to go on, thank you for the ride now~” Suho and Yixing practically skipped off into the distance, leaving the couple to stare blankly into the chilly night and wonder what the just happened. Shrugging it off, they hopped into Luhan’s Chevy and headed for their own home.

*                       *                       *                       *                       *

 

 

Suho felt Yixing’s sticky, glistening torso collapse on his own, running a hand through his luscious curls as the dancer racing hickeys into the manager’s neck.

 

            “You don’t live in Sinnae-dong do you?” He finally deciphered.

 

            “Not anywhere close.” Suho chuckled, rolling Yixing on his back and going again, no objections from the court of Zhang Yixing.

 

*                       *                       *                       *                       *

 

            “Do you think that Suho got home safely? I really worry about him sometimes you know.” Luhan contemplated as he folded Jongin’s underwear into their dresser whilst Jongin dropped his uniform on the floor and shimmied into bed.

 

            “I’m sure he’s fine Luhan, he’s a big boy.”

 

            “I know, but he just seems so… Lonely. Like, he needs to meet someone and settle down. Just because his wild, younger side may be behind him doesn’t mean he can’t enjoy life still. I think he’s too cautious sometimes, he should really let go you know?”

 

            “U-huh.” It was not Luhan remembered he was talking to a tired Jongin, who was far too tired to contemplate anyone other than himself.

 

            “You aren’t listening are you?”

 

            “Nope.”

 

            “Oh well…”

 

*                       *                       *                       *                       *

 

            “Do you want to go for a movie with Jongdae and Minseok tonight after work?” Luhan asked Jongin from behind, waiting for the younger to jostle the lock to the bar open.

 

            “Sure, what movie?”

 

            “Does it really matter?” Luhan smiled, flustering a flash under his still-wet strands of drifting hair. Jongin turned his head and smiled, telling Luhan all he needed to know about what Jongin thought of that statement. Finally nudging the lock open, they stumbled inside to see something they never conceived possible, but in those first few star-struck seconds, it all clicked.

 

Suho sat atop the bar, swinging his feet slowly and smiling, as a brunette with impeccable form identified as Yixing stood with ninety-percent of his weight shifted on his left leg, elegantly recounting some or rather spiritual cruise he had gone on and advising Suho that spiritual, soul searching trips were a load of crap that only make you loose awesome houses with dance studios on the bottom floor. Luhan thought for a second, before realising he lived in an apartment; an apartment on top of a dance studio.

 

            “That was you’re apartment?!” Luhan squealed, accelerating to a pitch that made his voice crack on the last syllable.

 

            “We sort of live there now.” Jongin said, all chill as he held onto Luhan so as to prevent the latter from shooting through the roof to Jupiter.

 

            “REALLY?! Oh my gosh you didn’t repaint did you? Those walls-”

 

            “Were really horrible, we renovated the entire place.” Jongin said, flatter than a two day old soda. Yixing went from bouncy ecstatic to dead-drop balloon deflation in nearly two seconds.

 

            “…The place really does look great though!” Suho said grinning, trying to inspire a ray of sunshine into the saddened one.

 

            “By the way what are you doing here, if I may ask?”

 

            “Oh!” The two exclaimed at the same time, looking to each other for answers and coming up dry. “Well-” Suho started,

 

            “We just kind of…” Yixing continued,

 

            “YOU SLEPT TOGETHER I TOTALLY SEE IT!” Luhan finished.

 

            “Who slept with you?!” Jongdae said, bursting in the door like he’d been dropped into one of his romance novels like a dream.

 

            “Suho totally got some booty.” Luhan said, turning around for an imperceptible second.

 

            “NO WAY! I thought Suho was drier than a desert.” Baekhyun said with Chanyeol in tow from the end of the procession.

 

            “I AM NOT.” Suho said, looking horrified, Yixing breaking out into a first tiny, and then ballistic laughter. “HEY!”

 

            “I- I’m sorry Suho, but…” Yixing fell on the floor now, Jongin looking awkward at seeing his usually composed, and stressed dance teacher nearly facepalm himself with the floorboards in fits. Luhan had to hold on Jongin’s shoulder to stop himself from following suit and before Suho could spout any retort at Baekhyun, the entire cohort of the staff had drowned out their bosses voice with thunderous giggles. He sat there frowning and seething red, giving Yixing’s poised behind a firm kick in the side sending him catapulting over end.

 

            “Ow, oppa!” Yixing wailed, injured but laughing.

 

            “Oppa my !”

 

            “I already did!” Yixing burned, laughing even harder.

 

            “Oh my gosh,” Luhan said, wiping a tear away, “they are perfect for each other.” Jongin cleared his throat and replied.

 

            “They are, I haven’t seen Suho this happy like, ever.”

 

*                       *                       *                       *                       *

 

            “See you at the mall in half an hour?” Jongdae asked Luhan.

 

            “Sure, I just gotta shower and get changed then I’ll meet you there.”

 

            “OK! See you guys.” Jongdae waved at the two leaving for Luhan’s car, before they hopped in and warmed the old Chevy to life. The traffic was congested and Luhan felt the paranoid sensation that the city was trying to test his patience for some reason.

 

It had been a long time since he’d rolled over a road that wasn’t weathered metropolitan asphalt or suburban slate driveway. He thought to the other bars he’d worked behind, to the east, south and the few in the north too. He thought to the improbable plethora that had to be tucked away in alleyways, such as the pizzeria Jongin had taken him too and how different they must be to Suho’s bar.

 

He could ponder, wonder and consider all the different places he could have stopped by on his way in all those months ago, how different his life could have been until such a line of thought was interrupted by a slender hand scampering over his knee and curling inside his thigh, a large infinity tattoo flashing slightly from underneath the forearm in question.

 

            “Want me to drive? I can sit on your lap and you can teach me about clutches.” Jongin winked.

 

            “You would crush me and I would die. This is why I top.” Luhan sighed as he smirked back.

 

            “You wish you could top as much as I do.”

 

            “Keep your seatbelt down tiger, we’re almost home.”

 

Pulling into their own slate driveway some fifteen minutes later, Luhan had to fight Jongin’s strong but effortless pull to reach the mailbox, before he was derailed from his beeline to the shower and crashing in the sheets of their futon bed. Jongin had wasted no time plunging soft canines into Luhan’s pallid neck as he fiddled with the lock and keys, eventually turning the one in the other and being chaperoned inside by Jongin’s hips.

 

            “Can I please tear your clothes off? I promise I’ll pay for new ones.” The taller growled.

 

            “Hang on…” Luhan grumbled, rocking kisses off of his neck with a roll of his shoulders. He flicked through the bills, newspaper and advertisements before coming to a neat envelope with his name branded over the front in neat printing. He withdrew the letter and perused over the letters anywhere between three to three-hundred times before realising exactly what they had meant to him.

 

            “Oh …” he whispered, Jongin’s attention being caught by the familiar K-Arts logo.

 

            “You got in?!”

~♡~☮~♥~♡~☮~♥~♡~☮~♥~♡~☮~♥~♡~☮~♥~♡~☮~♥~♡~☮~♥~♡~☮~♥~♡~☮~♥~♡~☮~♥~

Well guys, it's the final chapter in this adventure! Quite literally, the last chapter for Strictly No Commitment :'(

I hope you all enjoyed it, I know I definitely loved writing this for you guys, you all made it so worth while to write this story, your comments truly boosted my spirit and I hope you will continue to read my stories as I continue to write! :') OH LOOK AT ME GETTIN' ALL SAD! I really love this story, and I'm glad to share it with you~ I love you all! 사랑해! みんな、大好き!

A/N: I have a one shot that I hope you will read ;) The link is ☞ here