Himchan- The Loof is on Fiyah!~ (1/2)

Endless moments with you (Short Oneshot Collection)

This is NOT ! That will come in part two of this two shot. :)))) 

----

“So... What do you think of our new music video?” Himchan question you with a bright smile. You cleared your throat before cracking a giggle.

“I liked it.”

“Why are you giggling? Wasn’t it cool?" You nodded with your hands covering your mouth not allowing your laugh to escape, “Then why are you laughing so hard?” Himchan began to look confused.

“Tehehe... The ‘Loof’ is on fiyah?” You broke out in a loud laughter.

“What’s so funny? Isn’t Loof?” He attempted to say ‘roof’ again, and you broke out in laughter one more.

“It’s even cuter live!’” He shot you a glare in hopes that you would calm down, but you began to roll across the bed and clap your hands together. He clicked his tongue.

“Well, SORRY! Ms.I’m-so-good-at-english! It took me forever trying to pronounce it” he shouted at you.

“It’s even funnier than when you said ‘I lurve the Cheeji burger, I LURVE IT!,” you continued to drown yourself in laughter while Himchan puffed up his cheeks to make a pouty face and crossed his arm. When you finally got back to your senses, Himchan was sitting with his back facing you on the corner of the bed. I probably went too far, you thought to yourself.

“Oppa~ I’m sorry, you know I’m just kidding,” You swung your arms around him for a back hug, but he quickly pried your fingers off of him, and shrug out of your embrace. “Oppa, I really am sorry!” you got on your knees with your hands up, in front of him and began to bow down. He stared at you for a long time, until you looked back at him, he still had the cold look in his eyes. You sighed at your fail and got out of the room. His eyes followed you as you made your way to the kitchen. When you came back, you had a bowl of strawberry ice cream with you.

“Here, I’m really sorry, please forgive me!” you stretched your arms out to hand him the bowl of ice cream, with your head looking down at the floor for forgiveness his eyes began to scan up and down your body.

“No.” he replied in a curt lilt. A small frown formed on your face as you lifted your head to meet his eyes. He looked in the other direction breaking the eye contact.

“Shower,” He got up, uncrossed his arms and walked towards the bathroom. When he left the room you gave out a sigh, the TV and began to eat the apology ice cream.

By the time the running water was turned off, you still had half a bowl full of untouched yet to be eaten strawberry ice cream. Himchan entered the bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, his dark hair was still drenched, and there was water droplets that dripping down  adorning his toned body. You your lips at the sight. He watched you as your eyes slowly made their way up to his face. You mentally killed yourself when you realized Himchan was staring back at you while you were shamelessly savoring the sight of his body.

“Like what you see?” He smirked. You cleared your throat before answering.

"I-I'm going to save this for later," you quickly got to your toes and made a run for the kitchen. When you got back, to your disappointment, he already had a white hoodie on with black basketball shorts. You were wearing one of his black hoodies with a pair of white sleeping shorts.

"Couple hoodies!" You cheered in belief that he wasn't mad at you anymore.

"Andwae, it’s not couple hoodies. It’s the only thing that’s clean." You puffed up your cheeks, and sat down back on the bed.

"Are you still mad?" you waited for a reply, but nothing. He grabbed the blanket, faced the opposing direction and draped it over his figure.

Silent treatment? Maybe I did go too far. I should've stopped when he told me to, but it was just so cute. Aish! I can't take this anymore! Why do I feel so crappy now? Urgh! Can’t he take a joke?! you were thinking to yourself until you made the decision that it would be best for you to sleep on the couch. You grabbed your pillow and slid off the silk sheets of the bed. While you were making your way to the door you took loud steps in hopes that Himchan would hear you leaving the room, tell you he's sorry for ignoring you, and kiss you goodnight like in those Kdramas.

"_____." he called out your name, you lit up at his voice.

"Yes?" you replied grinning at him, knowing that he was going to apologize to you.

"Get the lights on your way out." The image of him giving you those K-drama  good night kisses on the forehead were shattered.

"Uh… uh-huh! Sure no problem!" you nodded, quickly turned off the lights and closed the door. You slumped your back against the door.

*Sigh* _____ what did you get yourself into? How did it all come down to this? Why didn’t he tell me to stay? Did I pissed him off that bad? How come he didn't tell me he needs me like in those Kdramas? You began to walk down the hallway until you reached the couch. After fixing to a comfy position on the couch, you the TV to watch ‘Boys Over Flowers’. After 27 mins into the drama, you heard footsteps coming to the kitchen. It was Himchan.

 

---

 

Himchan was thinking to himself on the bed after you left. Was I too cold towards her? Maybe she's super sensitive. Would this be considered our first fight? Aish! I should go check up on her no I shouldn’t she kinda deserves it. But what if she gets a cold? I should turn on TV to get it off my mind.
He then reached for the remote and flipped to the news broadcasting channel.

“There has been a rise by 12%  in burglary on the streets of Seoul just as of last week..” the broadcaster trailed off, and so did Himchan’s thoughts.

What if robbers break into the house? She’s so naive, she’d practically welcome them in, and after that she’d probably serve up some tea for them and question about their daily lives. But I mean she can’t be that dumb But- AISH! Screw it! I'mma go check up on her. He rose from the bed and took sloppy steps that lead him to faceplant on the hard wooden floor before he even reached the door.

 

---

 

He stood in the kitchen glaring at you, the silence accompanied by the K-Drama was too much for you to handle so you attempted to break the awkward silence.

"Thirsty?" You asked as you shyly hid under your blanket.

"Yeah…" He grabbed a bottle of cool water from the fridge and drank it. After a few more minutes of silence, he slid over to sit on the countertop and looked at you.

"Is it cold over there?" You looked up at him from the TV, he still had the cold look in his eyes, which meant he was still upset.

"N-no. I'm not cold at all, in fact I-" he didn't let you finish your thought.

"-I didn't ask if you were cold, I asked if it was cold over there," he shot you another piercing look and you swallowed the lump that had formed in the back of your neck.

"No… I-it's not cold at all," you stuttered your speech and lowered your head down because you couldn’t face him. The guilt of being a jerk for making fun of him when he pronouncing foreign words wrong began flood across your mind. Soon tears began to flutter down your blank expression.

"I…I'm sorry Oppa.. It just that-" you felt a hand grab yours. You looked up to his dark eyes as your tears blurred your vision. His hand slowly moved up from your hand to your wrist.

"D-do you forgive me?" you question in a desperate manner, but he stayed silent and looked to the side, which meant he was still mad. You gave out a sigh and bit your bottom lip. The hand he had on your wrist yanked you off of the couch and to the floor on your knees. You stumbled over the blanket to stand up and looked at him as he dragged you down the hallway.

"Wha-what are you doing?" You asked in a broken tone as you wiped away the remaining tears with the back of your hand and followed Himchan. He continued to walk not turning his head to you once.

"Bedroom. Now." You looked up from the back of your hand, planted your feet and your fear-filled eyes had met Himchan's perilous ones.

"B-but why?-" You tried to pry his hand off your wrist, but his grip on you tighten. You winced at the pain and attempt to pull back from him again but he yanked you to keep moving. Tears began to build up at the back of your eyes for two reasons, one because of his tight grip, and two because of not knowing what was going to happen next. Your heart told you that Himchan wouldn’t ever hurt you, but your guts told you the opposite. So you continued to follow him. Should’ve listen to your gut.

Instantly after the first tear fell from your face to his wrist he pinned your wrists at side of you head with your back against the door of your bedroom. Himchan started to smother you in kisses from your jawline, to your neck and down at your collarbones.

“NO, STOP!” you were trembling. He ignored your plea and continued nibbling on the flesh of your neck.

“Stop?” His husky voice ghosted across the shell of your ear and gave a light chuckle. You bit your bottom lip, and nodded while tears continued to flow. He glanced up to meet your gaze, his lips were centimeters away from yours.

“I’m sorry, but I don’t stop for nobody.” At this point you knew that if he wanted to, he would take advantage of you right then and there. You turned your face away from him as he swooped in for your plump lips, but met your cheek bone. He then gave swiped his tongue across your salty tears.

“Your tears are quite sweet, especially since you’re in fear.” He gave you a smirk, you froze at his comment, and bit your bottom lip harder, to where blood could be drawn. You stilled your tears. He grin against the apples of your cheeks.

“I was only kidding.” You gulped down the lump that had formed in the back of your throat as he continued to nip, and press open mouth kisses against your skin. You steadied your breathing when he loosened his grip on your wrists, and moved his hand behind you to open the door you back was against. Catching you before you could fall to the floor, you shivered in his embrace. He threw you on the silk sheets of the bed, and pinned your hands above your head, not allowing you to break from him. Your heart rate sped up again in not knowing what he was going to do next.

“I-I’m sorry!” You shut your eyes before he could press his lips against yours. He backed up to look into your eyes.

“Sorry?” You nodded and bit your bottom lip again to stop your teeth from chattering, you looked at him. You opened your mouth to answer him but got cut off when he crushed his lips against yours. You were confused whether or not you were forgiven, but forgot about it after he broke the kiss to give you a more affectionate, and gentle one.

You smiled not knowing if he did or did not forgive you, his grip on your wrists, moved up to interlace your fingers with his. He settled his weight on you but propped himself on his elbows, you open your eyes in shock.

“W-What are you d-” His lips were a breath away from yours.

“Shh... Less talk more action.” he whispered in your hotly against your lips and you gave in.

 

----------

Lmfao xD I know I wasn't the only to die of laughter When I first heard hurricane xD! OH SNAP SUBSCRIBE AND STAY TUNED FOR THE BUT IF YOU DON'T READ , STAY TUNED FOR SUHO FLUFF THAT I'VE BEENPLANNING! :)))
 

PLEASE GIVE ME FEEEDBACK AND COMMENT SO I KNOW HOW MY WRITING IS!


SHOUTOUT TO DEM SUBBIES!

Bluestory

skykhunyeon (Wassup cousin!?) xD

ParkKira

AshesAngel

 

HIMCHAN'S SOOO HAWT IN THIS PHOTO *DIES*