Chapter 2

Troublemaker.

*RIIIIING, RIIIIIING, RIIIIIING*

“…hong, Junhong”

“Mngh”

“Junhong, it’s time to wake up”

“Noooooooooo, 5 more minutes”, I could feel the sun creeping over my skin, guess that means he must have opened the blinds. Damnit.

“Now. Get up, wash and dress yourself and come down for breakfast. Hurry up, I’m not going to let you run late for school”, he scolded as he yanked away my blanket.

“Dear God! Could you just shut up already? I’m trying to sleep here, you know?”, I blurt out as I sat up while opening my eyes wide and blinking rapidly in the process, due to the fact that they hadn’t fully adjusted to the light yet, what caused the sun to burn like hell in them.

“I see you’re awake now, that’s great. You have 10 more minutes left to get ready and come down”, he smiled at me though it didn’t quite reach his eyes, they seemed cold and distant and I just glared at him.

 

After he left my room I got up and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I swear to god, this guy is so annoying! Good for him he has the looks, because otherwise every human being would run away screaming. So my father informed him about my ‘frills and furbelows’, then why couldn’t he inform him about me hating to be woken up in that kind of way he did? Like seriously, did he have to nearly make me go blind forever and yank away my blanket? Ok, maybe I exaggerated a little with the nearly-go-blind-part; however what he did was a big no-no. And what’s up with that cold look in his eyes? Frankly, it was a little bit odd and kind of creeped me out.

Thankfully the water was soothing and I relaxed a little. I tried to cheer myself up, because being grumpy in the morning apparently isn’t a good way to start a day, and thought about some positive things like eating cherry tomatoes for breakfast, riding my skateboard and being in school without that annoying bodyguard of mine. My mood brightened up a little and after dressing myself and brushing my teeth, I happily made my way downstairs.

 

“Good you’re here at last”

Here we go again

“Sit down and eat something before I’ll take you to school”

No. No. No. Never ever under any circumstances will I let myself be taken to school by that guy. He’s acting like I’m a little kid or something.

I pouted.

 I mean seriously? He isn’t even that much older than I am, well at least I guess so, and I certainly don’t need a babysitter. What’s enough is enough. I grabbed a box of cherry tomatoes and my lunchbox that were already placed on the kitchen counter, snatched my skateboard and rode to school as fast as I could.

 

I made it to class just in time as the bell rang and sat down in my usual spot next to Daehyun, Youngjae and Jongup. The first lesson was music and the reason I was in the same class with all of them is because this was one of the subjects juniors and seniors had together. However none of them even acknowledged my presence because Dae and Jae were all lovey-dovey over each other and Jongup was too engrossed in the new Chris Brown video. That little fan girl. A smile crept over my lips as I placed the things I needed for the lesson onto the table and leaned my skateboard against it while I was shaking my head due to my friend’s behaviors. As soon as I wanted to say hello though, the teacher entered the room.

“Good morning everybody, I’m glad to tell you that we have a new student, who will be in senior class. Come on in and introduce yourself”

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Himchan, please take good care of me”

 

What the actual?!

 


Hey-oh (:
So now Himchan isn't only Zelo's bodyguard, he also enrolled at the same school :D
Though this chapter is quite short too, it's longer than the first one. I'm going to continue to work on this issue and hopefully the next chapter will be longer (:

Lots of love ♥